where are the jobs?

Peteblank

1 hour ago, G_Money said:

Who you trying to fool grandpa?   You invented the cheap charlies favorite pastime.  Back when you were still living in Thailand, of course.

Being the same age as Biden has left you in a similar state of mind.  Forgetful!

Well I suppose it is happy hour in Perth.  Enjoying a Fosters outside the 7/11?

IMG_2456.jpeg

You now sound like bignok/Dolf, we even have the Australian link, Perth...😋

My age, you're a mile off, but you usually get stuff wrong or have to tell lies, readers here are used to that...😁 

How did your OAP day out go.....?  🤗

23 hours ago, G_Money said:

Unlike yourself, stuck in a flop house with a dated desktop that takes up half of your room .

ill have you know my 10 year old laptop doesn't take up that much space in my *seaview* condo....er moms basement. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, G_Money said:

When you’re due for a new Chang vest, every 10 years.

I reckon the vest of choice for most here would be 

'Good guys go to the heaven, bad guys go to the Pattaya'.

images.jpeg

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

I'm sure Trans Sam can take care of himself, the reason you wrote this is to get into his "good books"

In other words you want something from him,a favour 

Your a selfish guy and you know it 

Hidden agenda 

This is what I mean by assuming.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

This is what I mean by assuming.

Perception is a far more academic word.

The writing is in the evidence if Trans Sam writes next week he has "sore knees" kneeling in front of JAS to pay back the favour !

In all perception...yes not assume but perception...JAS posted that post to "benefit" in some way from it 

You know that in ALL probality .

He wouldn't be doing it for nothing.

JAS wants Trans Sam to think he is concerned for him,? Or perhaps sticking up for him? He evens mentioned personal stuff to use in psychology about Trans Sam 

He wants a favour ......

Please analyse this from a psychological academia 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Are we on topic, 'where are the jobs' 

or Is this a Dear Abby coloum. 

BTW, I love everyone here 😘

gg, please don't psychoanalyse me, you'll be in for a big surprise. 😂

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Are we on topic, 'where are the jobs' 

or Is this a Dear Abby coloum. 

BTW, I love everyone here 😘

gg, don't psychoanalys me, you'll be in for a big surprise. 😂

My perception of you is that your resilent  although sometimes you  fall into the trap of sticking up for yourself  and have a bit of bitterness eg you don't make posts....as for sticking up for yourself,I think it's your Irish blood

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

The writing is in the evidence if Trans Sam writes next week he has "sore knees" kneeling in front of JAS to pay back the favour !

In all perception...yes not assume but perception...JAS posted that post to "benefit" in some way from it 

JAS wants Trans Sam to think he is concerned for him,? Or perhaps sticking up for him? He evens mentioned personal stuff to use in psychology about Trans Sam 

He wants a favour ......

I stuck up for him also. Does this mean I expect a favor also? Maybe I'm tired of people assuming also, when no one really knows anyone here unless they meet them, and then they only know a little about them. I analyze everything because psychology is something I'm into. In your "perception", I'll want something from him. Nah.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

My perception of you is that your resilience in life a d job, although sometuyiu fall into the trap of sticking up for yourself ..must be your Irish blood 

As all Irishman, like me, should.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, transam said:

My age, you're a mile off, but you usually get stuff wrong or have to tell lies, readers here are used to that...😁 

One too many Fosters?  Well, it was happy hour.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, georgegeorgia said:

Let's analyst this

I'm sure Trans Sam can take care of himself,

the reason you wrote this is to get into his "good books"

You even used psychology by mentioning personal info.eg his wife's name ,you then "upped" him up saying he has a big house and other feel gooders 

Hidden agenda ...you knew by sticking up for Trans Sam he would write you a reply "thanks mate" 

You then would write back , "no problem Sam , your a good man and a good friend"

A week later you would write back to Sam to ask him for a favour ... 

If I was Trans Sam no way would I trust you JAS , your devious and sneaky my friend , that's my psych on you ,I wouldn't turn my back on you ! 

😂.........Another tool comes out of the woodwork, oh, and I am transam, JAS has been a friend of mine for many years, do you have a problem with that because you have none......😂

It reads like your friends have turned their back on you...........😥.......😁

• Agree 1

19 hours ago, G_Money said:

go back and read your old posts 

You’re becoming more like Biden every day.  

Careful, that mask is slipping!

13 hours ago, JAS21 said:

Mr G_money… wow reading this post makes me think that maybe you are not such a nice person or maybe a little short of a full set or maybe even both.

You have made some quite unpleasant comment and untruths about Trans.

My wife and I visited him and his wife Pook a few years ago when we were touring the Provinces playing golf. I can tell you now that his house is not small, it is built in a quite decent size plot and has a lovely outlook across a lake.

I know that when he lived in the UK, that was many years ago now it was in the London area and you are way off in suggesting his occupation.

So give up your childish comments and untruths or many more will adopt my opinion if they haven’t already.

And Mr Transman is the poster for kind words…lol.

He receives what he gives.  Fair enough.

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, stoner said:

ill have you know my 10 year old laptop doesn't take up that much space in my *seaview* condo....er moms basement. 

That’s quite nice.  Maybe time for an upgrade.  Can always use a little more space.

15 hours ago, transam said:

bignok/dolf?????

Your favorite cartoon characters.

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

He wants a favour ......

We now know what happened in the “garden “..,lol.

17 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

As far as I've known transam, he speaks the truth, doesn't exaggerate, and only sticks up for himself, like myself, when he's attacked by someone that disagrees with what he's said. Some don't agree with things I say, besides the fact I don't go by opinions and use research and personal experience in a subject before I reply or post. The reason I commented here, is in rebuttal of what you said........"No one, especially myself believe anything that comes out of your keyboard"    Gets old when people here assume they know someone or don't understand what they're saying, so have to argue, much like trolling.

“As far as I've known transam, he speaks the truth, doesn't exaggerate“

I’ve thought I heard it all.  That comment has reached a new milestone.

Another “garden “ visitor?

• Confused 1

Just now, G_Money said:

“As far as I've known transam, he speaks the truth, doesn't exaggerate“

I’ve thought I heard it all.  That comment has reached a new milestone.

Another “garden “ visitor?

No, just one who has a good memory and observation skills. People tend to bury themselves over a period of time, showing their true selves. Can't hide what you really are forever. Someone mentioned that he actually knew transam, visited him and his wife at their home, and you need to doubt this why? Personal agenda against him because you don't like what he said in earlier posts? I know a few here who disagree with things I've said, but I will still like and comment on their posts if they are right about something. It's called not holding a grudge.

17 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Let's analyst this

I'm sure Trans Sam can take care of himself,

the reason you wrote this is to get into his "good books"

You even used psychology by mentioning personal info.eg his wife's name ,you then "upped" him up saying he has a big house and other feel gooders 

Hidden agenda ...you knew by sticking up for Trans Sam he would write you a reply "thanks mate" 

You then would write back , "no problem Sam , your a good man and a good friend"

A week later you would write back to Sam to ask him for a favour ... 

If I was Trans Sam no way would I trust you JAS , your devious and sneaky my friend , that's my psych on you ,I wouldn't turn my back on you ! 

I don’t think that I need any favours from Trans. Well maybe a little advice now and again computer wise now that crossy is not my friend … he blamed another friend of mine for the level 7 attack or whatever it was that shut AN down for a week some while back… it wasn’t him but never mind… so he said he doesn’t want to be my friend anymore …..

So it seems that some of you Pattaya guys are monied … how fortunate you are. MrsJ and myself have to get by on my pension and a little bit of investment in the UK.

We do try to play golf three times a week and get away every 2-3 weeks….never to Pattaya though…Our house is not as big as the one Trans has, but it’s okay and we also have to get by with just an old SUV, E-Class and S-Class, so not rich like many of you guys seem to be……

I don’t normally comment on this type of post,or even read them. But when I saw how childish, silly and even nasty some of your comments are I made an exception.

And I have to say, and choose my words carefully, since Darren bought AN do we really need to let topics that have degenerated as this one has continue……

Enjoy you day guys …………

IMG_2962.jpeg

• Like 1

Came to the Pattaya forum and clicked on this thread. Not sure why it is even ongoing - half the posters have never had anything to do with Pattaya and most of it after page 1 is nothing to do with topic........

Agree with @JAS21

Any chance @george or another mod can move this to the pub or somewhere............please........:wai:

• Like 1

On 6/15/2024 at 7:18 PM, georgegeorgia said:

My perception of you is that your resilent  although sometimes you  fall into the trap of sticking up for yourself  and have a bit of bitterness eg you don't make posts....as for sticking up for yourself,I think it's your Irish blood

At times I react to antagonizing comments. 

I'm not use to the rude comments. 

I must learn not to react.

AN is the only forum that I'm a member of, I'm 6' tall, very fit person, I'm surprised to read some comments I receive from the warriors sat behind their keyboards, these members would never be so disrespectful to me in the street. I would never receive harsh, hostility face to face.

Yes, I rarely post a thread here, I've lived in Thailand for decades and have a big family to ask questions.

I do make up for it by commenting regularly.

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

Khun Daeng is looking for a brickies laborer in Cental Pattaya, 300 Bt per day, labor camp accommodation, picked up every morning, 6.00am till 6.00pm. Have a look around, Pete! :thumbsup:

Edited by 2baht

On 6/15/2024 at 7:05 PM, georgegeorgia said:

He wants a favour ......

I’ve known Jas for as long as I can remember. GG you could be right in suggesting that maybe he is a bit selfish, devious, sneaky and wants a big favour in return for a small one. Transam is now probably his only friend since Crossy dumped him.

He has even got a sign on his gate, “FREE PARKING” then in small letters at the bottom “Twenty Baht and Hour after the first hour”.

A while back now he changed a washer on one of my taps, next week he reminded me and then said lend me you wife for the evening, mines gone to her mums.

His wife is a much better golfer than he is. She told me that he makes her play off the Blues while he plays off the Reds so he can say “look I out drove you”

I see her drive away early this morning, gone to Kanchanaburi to play in a Golf Competition later this week. So he’s free and no doubt will be up your way, down Walking Street and asking the young ladies “can I have a Quickie? and then telling them that his Lumbago is playing up so they will have to lift him on and then off after.

Years ago, when his wife had at least one too many Leos, she told me he can be a quickie. Have a bath, do the business and then get back in even before the water gets cold.

O, I can’t be bothered with this anymore, I’m going for a <deleted>, same place as this topics heading.

8 hours ago, PFMills said:

I’ve known Jas for as long as I can remember. GG you could be right in suggesting that maybe he is a bit selfish, devious, sneaky and wants a big favour in return for a small one. Transam is now probably his only friend since Crossy dumped him.

He has even got a sign on his gate, “FREE PARKING” then in small letters at the bottom “Twenty Baht and Hour after the first hour”.

A while back now he changed a washer on one of my taps, next week he reminded me and then said lend me you wife for the evening, mines gone to her mums.

His wife is a much better golfer than he is. She told me that he makes her play off the Blues while he plays off the Reds so he can say “look I out drove you”

I see her drive away early this morning, gone to Kanchanaburi to play in a Golf Competition later this week. So he’s free and no doubt will be up your way, down Walking Street and asking the young ladies “can I have a Quickie? and then telling them that his Lumbago is playing up so they will have to lift him on and then off after.

Years ago, when his wife had at least one too many Leos, she told me he can be a quickie. Have a bath, do the business and then get back in even before the water gets cold.

O, I can’t be bothered with this anymore, I’m going for a <deleted>, same place as this topics heading.

Be better if you stick with one username 👍