Presidential debate is over, have your opinions changed ? What was your take ?

CharlieH

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Trump was horrible but Biden was so incredibly horrible that all the attention is on Biden's disaster.

As said by a pundit, all Biden needed was a C- performance but he gave us an F. 

He was a blithering idiot. 

The dems can't back out without essentially forfeiting the election. 

Throwing a new candidate into the mix will not end well.

Maybe if Biden suffers a thaksinesque health crisis he can step down, but who could possibly step in and be successful.

America is well and truly buggered.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, stoner said:

must be awfully cold out there alone ? good on your for sticking to it though. almost everyone has abandoned ship but here you are violin and all. 

please tell me you still don't think biden will win the election ? i take you for a much smarter man than that. 

i am beginning to wonder what the media will do now that Joe won't leave. Will they continue to tell the truth about him or will they try to put the toothpaste back in the tube? They got hasty thinking he would be so embarrassed that stepping down wouldn't be in question. Being they are emotional little children they had a massive tantrum. Now that the tantrum is over are all the king's horses and all the king's men going to try to put him back together again? 

Joe is like dark mold. You think you have it beat and the next day it is there again. Either way it is going to be a feat of social engineering to reverse the course and pretend Joe's just had a bad night now. However the moral code of the keft media dictates that everything with in one's powers must be dine to prevent the USA and ultimately the entire world from falling into fascism. It is an existential threat that could wipe out humanity. 

11 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

However the moral code of the keft media dictates that everything with in one's powers must be dine to prevent the USA and ultimately the entire world from falling into fascism. It is an existential threat that could wipe out humanity. 

to me this is exactly why this election means nothing really. 2028 is where it's at. 

1. in 2028 once the election is over and a new administration comes in the whole fascist right wing bla bla bla will finally be over. those who have been and continue to spew that narrative will have to account. 

2. (god i sound like biden - point 2 - let me be clear - oh the irony joey) the possible table of candidates running in 2028 makes the current egomaniacs look like fluffy teddy bears.

marc cuban

jamie diamon

can you smell what the rock is cooking. 

and AOC

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, xylophone said:

How about these for a start:

.. Trump had 10 businesses that completely failed, and went into bankruptcy, thereby depriving the American working man of the wages/money due to them for the work they had done. Hardly a case of looking after the everyday American!

.. And as for looking after the everyday working American, Trump had his Maga hats and garish sneakers made in China. Traitor to the American worker.

..Trump falsely represented the January 6 attack on the US Capitol as a relatively small number of people who were ushered in by police

Fact: The attack on the US Capitol was the deadliest assault on the seat of American power in over 200 years.

..Trump said we had the greatest economy in history. False.

.. Trump: “The problem they have is they’re radical because they will take the life of a child in the eighth month, the ninth month, and even after birth, after birth.”

Trump inaccurately referred to abortions after birth. Dumb as a bag of rocks.

.. Trump on Wall Street Journal reporter Evan Gershkovich, who was detained in Russia“He should have had him out a long time ago, but Putin’s probably asking for billions and billions of dollars because this guy pays it every time.”

Trump is wrong to say that Biden pays any sort of fee “every time” to secure the release of hostages and wrongfully detained Americans. There’s also zero evidence that Putin is asking for any money in order to free him.

.. Trump: “What he’s done to the Black population is horrible, including the fact that for 10 years he called them ‘super predators’.

“We can’t forget that – super predators.

And they’ve taken great offence at it.”

The facts: This oft-repeated claim by Trump dating back to the 2020 campaign is untrue.

It was Hillary Clinton, then the First Lady, who used the term “super predator” to advocate for the 1994 crime bill.

.. Trump, referring to January 6, 2021, the day a mob of his supporters stormed the Capitol in an effort to stop the certification of Biden’s victory: “On January 6th we had the lowest taxes ever.

The facts: Tax rates under Trump were higher.

.. Trump, touting his environmental record, said that “during my four years, I had the best environmental numbers ever” and that he supports “immaculate” air and water.

The facts: That’s far from the whole story.

During his presidency, Trump rolled back some provisions of the Clean Water Act, eased regulations on coal, oil and gas companies and pulled the US out of the Paris climate accord.

When wildfires struck California in 2020, Trump dismissed the scientific consensus that climate change had played a role.

Trump also dismissed scientists’ warnings about climate change and routinely proposed deep cuts to the Environmental Protection Agency. Stupid man.

It just goes to show that if you have gone down the rabbit hole with the Maga cult, then there is absolutely no clear thinking available to you and you see no wrong in this dumb lying muppet. So sad, but then you Maga nuts seem to revel in the lies and totally believe them.

The Biden cult is strong as ever I see. 

Biden is going to save us all from being raped by are in-laws, good news that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I think for the next debate, Biden should get a big rubber band to put around his head to hold his mouth closed, that blank stare with the mouth hanging open was not a great look. 

People in glass house shouldn't throw stones. Haven't they taught you that in school? You think Trump would look any better, but  of course he woulldn't let you touch his hair make-up with a 10-foot pole. One thing Trump positive is him rolling along with any joke that was on him, his laugh-in spectacle on the podium of United Nations was one such classic - where "a big rubber band to put around his head to hold his mouth closed" would have been most appropriate.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, n00dle said:

He was a blithering idiot. 

The dems can't back out without essentially forfeiting the election. 

Throwing a new candidate into the mix will not end well.

Maybe if Biden suffers a thaksinesque health crisis he can step down, but who could possibly step in and be successful.

America is well and truly buggered.

Correct!
America has been buggered since 2022!
Under normal circumstances, the game is over.
There is nobody to step in, with a glimpse of a chance of being successful.
The demorat party is in the grip of roaming lunatics. Reasonable members left, or were "switched off".
Let's see, how the creativity in cheating will work out.

12 hours ago, xylophone said:

How about these for a start:

.. Trump had 10 businesses that completely failed, and went into bankruptcy, thereby depriving the American working man of the wages/money due to them for the work they had done. Hardly a case of looking after the everyday American!

That's business as usual in capitalism.
Only in communist systems, this isn't happening.
Because the administration is the biggest culprit.
The Biden administration is showing you, where the train is heading.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

One thing you are not hearing is that, 10 minutes before the debate started, Trump was on the phone with the mother of the 12 year old girl (Jocelyn Nungaray) who was raped and murdered by 2 illegal immigrants in Texas. Allegedly. Offered his condolences and sympathy to a grieving family. 

Has the President called and talked to any of the victims of his failed policy? Sh!t, he can't even say their names properly when they are written on a teleprompter.

I agree with you totally, there's a first 🙂 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I agree with you totally, there's a first 🙂 

14 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Time to buy a lottery ticket!  🤣

There is much to be learned from the Thais - the winning lottery number is  hidden in the Topic Number 1330953 🤦‍♂️ Thank me later and buy me a beer 🍻

Edited by expat_4_life
  • Thanks 1