Bangkok Police Arrest Turkish Man for Theft, Online Revenge

webfact

3 hours ago, webfact said:

He later used the stolen phone to post her private photos

So, they identified the Falango as a muscular Kebak and no pics of the private photos of the lady ? 😎

Edited by Tarteso
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RSD1 said:

They never get it. The one thing you don't do if you have half a brain is come to Thailand as a foreigner and act like a titt and do something to defame a local. If you do, they will eventually find you, immediately lock you up and ship you back to your shiitty life in your own country together with a big black X in your passport. People have a good thing going in the LOS and then they gotta fulk around and find out. As usual, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.  

In part I agree with you but you have to realise that Thai ladies can also get the blood under your nails, they are not all sweethearts.

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

image.jpeg

A Turkish man has been arrested in Bangkok for theft and cyber revenge after acting out of jealousy towards his ex-girlfriend. The incident unfolded on June 29 when Bangkok immigration police received a tip about a foreign suspect involved in a theft case.

Upon receiving the information, the authorities quickly referred to an arrest warrant issued by the South Bangkok Criminal Court. The warrant described the suspect as having Eurasian features and suggested that he might be found at a well-known IT mall in the capital city.

When the police arrived at the mall, they identified a muscular foreign man who matched the description. They approached him, confirmed his identity, and executed the arrest. The suspect, identified as Mr. Amir, a 26-year-old Turkish national, admitted to the police that he was indeed the person named in the warrant.

Mr. Amir confessed that his actions were driven by jealousy and frustration after repeated unsuccessful attempts to reconcile with his ex-girlfriend. In a fit of rage and to spite her, he accosted her in the parking lot of a renowned mall in central Bangkok, snatching her phone and fleeing the scene. He later used the stolen phone to post her private photos on social media, intending to embarrass her.

Authorities have noted that Mr. Amir had previously travelled in and out of Thailand 14 times. He now faces a series of charges including robbery, unauthorized access to a protected computer system, unauthorized access to protected computer data, and importing obscene computer data that could be publicly accessible.

This case highlights the ongoing issues of cyber revenge and privacy violations in the digital age, reminding everyone to stay cautious of their digital footprints. The incident underscores the severe legal consequences for those attempting to use technology for malicious purposes. Bangkok authorities continue to monitor and address such incidents, ensuring justice for the victims and maintaining social order.

Picture courtesy: Opt News Online

news-logo-btm.jpg

-- 2024-07-02

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

Is the guy in the front  Jeremy Clarkson  or the girlfriend ?

There are a few aspects of this story that are quite bizarre, first of all a real man when dealing with a relationship that's not working simply turns around and walks away, with his dignity and grace intact. A half man, or a boy, continues to try to fight to get the woman back, fight to make the relationship work, or do stupid stuff out of frustration, when the whole thing is completely dysfunctional. It's all so terribly undignified.

The second aspect of this which is fascinating is he was charged with online revenge. I don't believe I've ever heard of that charge before, that's a new one but it sort of makes sense in today's world, with all these unhinged souls acting out online. 

Just now, spidermike007 said:

There are a few aspects of this story that are quite bizarre, first of all a real man when dealing with a relationship that's not working simply turns around and walks away, with his dignity and grace intact. A half man, or a boy, continues to try to fight to get the woman back, fight to make the relationship work, or do stupid stuff out of frustration, when the whole thing is completely dysfunctional. It's all so terribly undignified.

The second aspect of this which is fascinating is he was charged with online revenge. I don't believe I've ever heard of that charge before, that's a new one but it sort of makes sense in today's world, with all these unhinged souls acting out online. 

That's true, when your girlfriend isn't a hooker. This guy got all p-----d-off when his hooker gf started seeing other men?

5 minutes ago, Andrew65 said:

That's true, when your girlfriend isn't a hooker. This guy got all p-----d-off when his hooker gf started seeing other men?

Many Thai women are very clever at making it appear that they really care for "their guy". And on many occasions, that is true, especially in long term relationships. But, for short time gals, it is just a game, and they play it well. Many Western men who come here are emotionally vulnerable, or an emotional wreck, having endured years of near torture by uber-feminists. 

I have seen countless men lose their fortunes, or at least their financial stability here, by moving too fast, assuming she is someone she definitely is not, and projecting too much onto someone they have not bothered to really get to know, and allowing the woman to push the agenda. Always push back against a timeline. Always. It is far better to lose the woman, than to unnecessarily lose your money and feel like a fool. And how much more do these principals apply, when a man is dealing with a bar girl? Doesn't matter what her story is. They all have stories. Many times they have been well coached. 

I think finding a good woman requires a proper qualification process. Taking a long time to make a determination to see if she is worthy of your time, and devotion, is always a good idea. See what she is made of. See what kind of heart and soul she has. Many women like to push the timetable. It is up to us to push back. There are plenty of very good women here. Take your time finding one, and keep your standards high. You owe that to yourself. 

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Many Thai women are very clever at making it appear that they really care for "their guy". And on many occasions, that is true, especially in long term relationships. But, for short time gals, it is just a game, and they play it well. Many Western men who come here are emotionally vulnerable, or an emotional wreck, having endured years of near torture by uber-feminists. 

I have seen countless men lose their fortunes, or at least their financial stability here, by moving too fast, assuming she is someone she definitely is not, and projecting too much onto someone they have not bothered to really get to know, and allowing the woman to push the agenda. Always push back against a timeline. Always. It is far better to lose the woman, than to unnecessarily lose your money and feel like a fool. And how much more do these principals apply, when a man is dealing with a bar girl? Doesn't matter what her story is. They all have stories. Many times they have been well coached. 

I think finding a good woman requires a proper qualification process. Taking a long time to make a determination to see if she is worthy of your time, and devotion, is always a good idea. See what she is made of. See what kind of heart and soul she has. Many women like to push the timetable. It is up to us to push back. There are plenty of very good women here. Take your time finding one, and keep your standards high. You owe that to yourself. 

You're right, there. In my 20 years there, as well as the bar girl thing, I also dated 2 ordinary Thai women, who had ordinary jobs.

I met the one on a dating website, she was from a very welathy family and had a very good job. I tried to filter the women whom I could view by putting Master's or Batchelor's degree in the education criteria. By doing this I wasn't viewing girls that work in Nana, who are quite unlikely to be graduates, plus, I can obviously meet them any time that I want to.

My other girlfriend was a hotel receptionist, whose father was a Major General in the cops.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1