Donald Trump’s alleged ‘sexual proclivities’ graphically detailed in new Epstein documents

On 7/6/2024 at 2:32 PM, shdmn said:

A lot of them are.  Mostly the same people who would have voted for the guy that has more felonies than Baskin-Robbins has flavors.  Darwinism is working as intended.

News flash!!!!

Everyone dies.  Stroke, heart attack, cancer or any other disease regardless if one was vaccinated or not.

On 7/6/2024 at 6:15 PM, Lacessit said:

My guess is the closest you have got to understanding statistics is your losing bet on a roulette wheel.

IIRC the sound bite is on YouTube.

LOL.  Sorry but not a gambler.  Well, occasionally like once a year,  $50.00 USD max on the Pony’s on opening day at Del Mar which is going to happen soon.

Cool as ever!

On 7/6/2024 at 6:15 PM, Lacessit said:

My guess is the closest you have got to understanding statistics is your losing bet on a roulette wheel.

IIRC the sound bite is on YouTube.

“ the sound bite is on YouTube.“

I am not impressed by that statement coming from a claimed “Award winning Journalist “, most likely World Renowned.

I mentioned YouTube to one of your liberal mates on the forum (except he’s French) and all he ever can say is “lame deflection “.

I suppose I could say the same to you but I would not want people to think I am following the advice of a LIBERAL.  🙂

On 7/7/2024 at 5:08 PM, puck2 said:

Maybe not 🙂. But surely with Trumps criminal character, including tax avoiding. Cooking the books for hush money to silence a whore at the time, when Melania just had given birth to a Trump child.

And don't forget, this was just in front of the November 2016  election in the USA to hide his abhorrent character. The sad thing, so may US people don't mind this moron, even here in the forum!

It's not so much that we don't mind him as that the other guy is so much worse, IMO.

2 minutes ago, G_Money said:

“ the sound bite is on YouTube.“

I am not impressed by that statement coming from a claimed “Award winning Journalist “, most likely World Renowned.

I mentioned YouTube to one of your liberal mates on the forum (except he’s French) and all he ever can say is “lame deflection “.

I suppose I could say the same to you but I would not want people to think I am following the advice of a LIBERAL.  🙂

Perhaps you lack the comprehension skills to understand it is Trump himself on Youtube at one of his rallies, making the statement " I don't care about you, I just want your vote".

Perhaps you are being deliberately thick. Perhaps you think Trump making said statement is an AI artifact designed by pinko Commie lefties. It's hard to detect rational thought in conspiracy theorists.

I don't know how you get your jollies out of describing me as an award winning journalist. As a personal attack, it's pretty lame and repetitive.

40 minutes ago, G_Money said:

LOL.  Sorry but not a gambler.  Well, occasionally like once a year,  $50.00 USD max on the Pony’s on opening day at Del Mar which is going to happen soon.

Cool as ever!

Fibber. You are really going there in the hope of hooking up with one of the well-endowed ladies in the video.

Why do Americans have an obsession with large mammaries?

1 minute ago, gargamon said:

Yes.

So you're just thaibeachlover by a different name then. That does explain why the posts are identical.

So who decides what opinions are valid?

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Fibber. You are really going there in the hope of hooking up with one of the well-endowed ladies in the video.

Why do Americans have an obsession with large mammaries?

“Why do Americans have an obsession with large mammaries?“

It's not limited to America.  I’m sure Aussies have the same feelings towards their Sheila’s, assuming you’re heterosexual.

But you’re wrong again, I’m much more an as- man.

4 minutes ago, G_Money said:

“Why do Americans have an obsession with large mammaries?“

It's not limited to America.  I’m sure Aussies have the same feelings towards their Sheila’s, assuming you’re heterosexual.

But you’re wrong again, I’m much more an as- man.

If it's not big hooters, it's big bums. Nicky Minaj or Kim Kardashian size.

I prefer petite women. With the big ones, I feel like a tube of toothpaste being squashed in the middle.

2 hours ago, G_Money said:

Cool as ever!

I used to live in Del Mar, but I never went to the track to bet on the races.  I guess I figured it would likely be a losing proposition.

15 minutes ago, susanlea said:

So who decides what opinions are valid?

No MAGA moron, for sure. Incapable of seeing the cult they're in they definitely don't have the mental capacity to judge an opinion.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Perhaps you lack the comprehension skills to understand it is Trump himself on Youtube at one of his rallies, making the statement " I don't care about you, I just want your vote".

Perhaps you are being deliberately thick. Perhaps you think Trump making said statement is an AI artifact designed by pinko Commie lefties. It's hard to detect rational thought in conspiracy theorists.

I don't know how you get your jollies out of describing me as an award winning journalist. As a personal attack, it's pretty lame and repetitive.

You were the one making the claim about what Trump said.  Normally as you have in the past post some type of proof.  Links, stats, spreadsheets etc.  A little out of character this time for a journalist.  They normally love writing.

Conspiracy theorists?  Which one am I?  Moon landing, 9/11? 

So you regard your SELF CLAIMED award winning journalist as a personal attack?  Strange.  How would have I known that information unless YOU mentioned it on the forum.  You should ad that to your list of accomplishments for Australia.

• Haha 1

On 7/4/2024 at 8:17 AM, shdmn said:

Ms Ransome testified that her unnamed friend

Surely, this is just hearsay? Unless the victim comes forward and is willing to testify in a court of law! Easy to make accusations when the person is unnamed. But for those that Trump is living in their minds rent free. Any accusation regardless of proof is another reason to rail against Trump. The polarisation of people for or against either Trump or Biden is just what the politicians want. It's called divide and rule.

12 minutes ago, jas007 said:

I used to live in Del Mar, but I never went to the track to bet on the races.  I guess I figured it would likely be a losing proposition.

True, it is.  I never expected to win.

13 minutes ago, G_Money said:

You were the one making the claim about what Trump said.  Normally as you have in the past post some type of proof.  Links, stats, spreadsheets etc.  A little out of character this time for a journalist.  They normally love writing.

Conspiracy theorists?  Which one am I?  Moon landing, 9/11? 

So you regard your SELF CLAIMED award winning journalist as a personal attack?  Strange.  How would have I known that information unless YOU mentioned it on the forum.  You should ad that to your list of accomplishments for Australia.

Check out the Youtube video starting at 4 minutes 52 seconds.

Then post a link to the post I made where you say I am claiming to be an award winning journalist.

21 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Check out the Youtube video starting at 4 minutes 52 seconds.

Then post a link to the post I made where you say I am claiming to be an award winning journalist.

Why doesn't Stephen poke fun at Biden? Letterman was so much more professional.

On 7/4/2024 at 8:51 AM, susanlea said:

Nice timing after debate

More lies

i would have to agree.. But it sure does please the Democrats in this site quite a bit. They are all glee that they have more ammunition to add to their list to speak against Trump... Does it really matter if it is truth or a lie. These Dems will use it to the fullest. 

Personally, seems like the article is claiming this woman was going to meet Epstein and Trump. If there is any truth to it. Perhaps she like being the jam in their sandwich? 

Or, perhaps this is just another Democrat scandal used to make Trump look even more bad than he really is. They have been doing this a lot lately in light of Bidens senility being questioned. They need to find some really good ammunition to make Trump look so bad that he would not dare to show his face in elections.. It is about the only way Biden could win. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

i would have to agree.. But it sure does please the Democrats in this site quite a bit. They are all glee that they have more ammunition to add to their list to speak against Trump... Does it really matter if it is truth or a lie. These Dems will use it to the fullest. 

Personally, seems like the article is claiming this woman was going to meet Epstein and Trump. If there is any truth to it. Perhaps she like being the jam in their sandwich? 

Or, perhaps this is just another Democrat scandal used to make Trump look even more bad than he really is. They have been doing this a lot lately in light of Bidens senility being questioned. They need to find some really good ammunition to make Trump look so bad that he would not dare to show his face in elections.. It is about the only way Biden could win. 

People can see the reality. Guy who walks and talks well versus a guy who looks almost dead.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, susanlea said:

People can see the reality. Guy who walks and talks well versus a guy who looks almost dead.

Just hold your nose if you get within ten feet of him, and it's not just because of what he says.

INDIVISUAL RIGHTS.png

On 7/5/2024 at 2:55 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

Nothing to say that De Santis et al wouldn't like to get rid of Trump. That would put him back in the running.

DeSantis knows he's not ready.  He's doing a great job in Florida, but he needs some more likeability and speech coaching before he goes up against a Newsom, who is driving California into the ground, but looks better on TV.

On 7/4/2024 at 11:50 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

What is so difficult about saying/admitting that Trump is an ahole who shouldn't be a president and Biden is and old man who is losing the plot who is not capable of doing the job?

How about saying Kennedy and Clinton were shameless mongers, but they had great presidencies.  Carter was a decent human being, but he was a disaster as president.

Regardless of what you think of Trump's "proclivities", his presidency didn't bring us 9% inflation, 10+ million illegals that will need to be dealt with at a cost of $trillions, Russia in Ukraine, Hamas in Israel, WW3 and nuclear annihilation in the air, and a guy that can't string 3 words together.

I was never a fan of The Donald, often referring to him as a despicable human being. I despised him as a TV personality.  But he was a pretty good president, and seeing the way he's been "lawfared" pushes me further and further to support him.   And the odds that he'll push some positive reforms in DC may be low, but they're greater than Zero.  Biden or Harris?  The odds of reforms are 0.0%.  And the DC Swamp desperately needs reform.

10 minutes ago, impulse said:

How about saying Kennedy and Clinton were shameless mongers, but they had great presidencies.  Carter was a decent human being, but he was a disaster as president.

Regardless of what you think of Trump's "proclivities", his presidency didn't bring us 9% inflation, 10+ million illegals that will need to be dealt with at a cost of $trillions, Russia in Ukraine, Hamas in Israel, WW3 and nuclear annihilation in the air, and a guy that can't string 3 words together.

I was never a fan of The Donald, often referring to him as a despicable human being. I despised him as a TV personality.  But he was a pretty good president, and seeing the way he's been "lawfared" pushes me further and further to support him.   And the odds that he'll push some positive reforms in DC may be low, but they're greater than Zero.  Biden or Harris?  The odds of reforms are 0.0%.  And the DC Swamp desperately needs reform.

In case you are American, do you really want to be represented by Trump?

I know he did some things which many Americans like.

But personally, I think his behavior is just gross. I would be ashamed to be represented by him.

But then, I am not an American. 

And before you or anybody else answer with: But look at Biden...   I know Biden is also bad because he is not mentally fit anymore. But that doesn't make Trump any better. Both are very bad candidates. It's sad that Americans didn't pressure the parties for better candidates. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1