Why isn’t the media reporting on Trump’s growing dementia?

32 minutes ago, simple1 said:

What side of politics is currently making threats against democracy in the USA; it's trump and MAGA, it's not the so called left wing wing; Democrats. Plus of course the FBI has identified US far right currently posing the greatest threat for domestic terrorism.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/far-right-violence-a-growing-threat-and-law-enforcements-top-domestic-terrorism-concern

You meant the same FBI that seeded the and perpetuated the Russian hoax against Trump, and that knew the laptop was real yet sat on it to help Biden get elected? That FBI? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, simple1 said:

What side of politics is currently making threats against democracy in the USA; it's trump and MAGA, it's not the so called left wing wing; Democrats. Plus of course the FBI has identified US far right currently posing the greatest threat for domestic terrorism.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/far-right-violence-a-growing-threat-and-law-enforcements-top-domestic-terrorism-concern

Ok blue maga person. 

• Haha 2

They are not reporting because they remember, like me, Trump told in his book "Art to make a deal":

"My family came from Sweden."

His dementia is nothing new...

• Agree 1

Not only are they ignoring it, they are trying to normalize him.  I read a story the other day talking about his tax and immigration stance and just laughed.  He's a convicted felon and sex offender.  Who cares what his positions on taxes and immigrants are.  It is such an absurd timeline we live in. 

Edited by shdmn
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

21 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

So when his felony conviction and civil judgements are reversed will you then care about his positions on taxes and immigration, which, as an aside, mirror those held by most Americans?

After all, the problem with Joe Biden is not just the fact that he is a senile old pandering corrupt machine politician who got rich off the public tit while destroying constitutional norms, its the fact that his economy sucks, his foreign policy is weak, he is a danger to national security with his border policies and his cultural positions are outside the mainstream.

Please tell me more about your convicted sex offender and felon heroes.  I am sure your opinions on those people you so admire are quite a worthwhile read.  Also, your understanding of how the justice system works appears to be beyond reproach, so I am sure you have valuable insights on that as well.

Edited by shdmn
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, simple1 said:

Run for the hills. 

3 hours ago, shdmn said:

Please tell me more about your convicted sex offender and felon heroes.  I am sure your opinions on those people you so admire are quite a worthwhile read.  Also, your understanding of how the justice system works appears to be beyond reproach, so I am sure you have valuable insights on that as well.

Who is the convicted sex offender?

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, shdmn said:

That makes no sense in the context of what I said

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, shdmn said:

He's a convicted felon and sex offender.

There's a ton of people that should be praying Trump wins.  Because then he'll be too busy being President to file defamation lawsuits for claiming he's a convicted felon (he's not, and that has caused reputational damage) and that he's a convicted sex offender (he's not, and...damage).  He could end up making $billions on settlements.  It could be like a money spitting assembly line.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

The only message biden has for the voters is fear. That's his entire platform right now. I just love the way biden brought the country together.

Would be a wise person who fears a second unrestrained trump presidency.

• Haha 1

Dementia usually comes on slowly.....first it is misplacing your keys, next ordering a nuke strike on Russia....Biden is at quite an early stage still and not much has changed in his dementia in the past two weeks since the debate. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, shdmn said:

Yes, the convicted sex offender and felon is also a wannabe fascist, but that is not even his worst quality. Just throw it on the pile with all the other stuff, like wanting to have sex with his daughter.

I fail to comprehend trump supporters. Sometimes I have the thought MAGA voters actually want the end to US democracy by intertwining State and Religion, move to isolationist authoritarianism, dismantle US institutions (i.e. Bannon and co), Project 2025 etc. Mix in the completely bizarre conspiracy movement such as people like Greene - comes across as the end of empire on meth.

• Sad 2
  • Agree 2

3 hours ago, shdmn said:

Yes, the convicted sex offender and felon is also a wannabe fascist, but that is not even his worst quality. Just throw it on the pile with all the other stuff, like wanting to have sex with his daughter.

Trump 2024. Going to be great.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Scare mongering. Rather sad people sink to this level.

Are you claiming heritage Foundation Project 2025 is not a republican supporting and supported by entity? Are you going down the usual MAGA denial / conspiracy path? You're being ridiculous, only providing public domain info such as the following: If you wish to try and refute, provide credible link/s, not just your opinion. 

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/a-look-at-the-project-2025-plan-to-reshape-government-and-trumps-links-to-its-authors

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, simple1 said:

dismantle US institutions (i.e. Bannon and co)

Bannon actually travels around and promotes nationalism and fascism, well, before he was locked up.  He has met with probably every European far-right leader.  I've wondered if it was sort of a board-game he was setting up, where xenophobic fascist states fight one another.

Lots of stuff on the net, like this

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/6/1/18648732/steve-bannons-italian-monastery-political-gladiator-school-revoke

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/9/2024 at 9:40 AM, simple1 said:

Media is going on and on about Biden, nearly 24 hours a day without any medical proof. Why not trump based upon the above example?

Did you watch the same debate as everyone else? Have you been observing Biden? Regardless of liking Trump or not...the levels of delusion about Biden are truly frightening. 

• Like 1