Trump Harris: Who won the debate ?

CharlieH

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

IMO the MAGA crowd and Trump have missed out on a big opportunity.

Before releasing prisoners and mental patients, they are implanted with a chip supplied by Bill Gates, which compels them to head north until they are 200 miles north of the Tropic of Cancer.

No Musk has the chips for that....make another little killing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CharlieKo said:

What a complete joke of a debate ABC were on Harris's side. She was lying or telling half truths through out the debate. I wonder just how many dumb voters will vote for her. America truly deserves who ever is voted in as President. How you could allow such a situation where two idiots are candidates for president. I shall never understand. Of course you Americans see nothing wrong with the situation. Which again confirms just how dumb American votes are. You are blinded by your own hate towards one or other candidate. You are blind to the reality of what you are about to do in November!

What a joke. 555555   

The joke is a non American getting so worked up. What's it to you? Or are you just having fun showing what a racist you are?

Didn't even have to mention politics with you....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CharlieKo said:

Well it is funny the Democrats tried to keep RFK.j of the ballot in certain swing states, and failed. Only now that he wants to be removed from the ballot in those swing states the democrats are refusing to remove his name! Who mentioned rigging an election?

My guess is the people who funded his campaign, they being the same people who are funding Trump’s.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-rfk-donations-timothy-mellon-fec-1872315

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

IMO the MAGA crowd and Trump have missed out on a big opportunity.

Before releasing prisoners and mental patients, they are implanted with a chip supplied by Bill Gates, which compels them to head north until they are 200 miles north of the Tropic of Cancer.

That's a good one, this situation is so bizarre that it demands comic relief. When you have two inferior candidates, and one absolute goon, it must be looked at with a sense of humor, so thanks for that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thailand said:

One of my favs:

“Trump paid Stormy $130K to spank him, Kamala did it tonight for free. “

Clinton paid more and even got sucked off by an intern in the oval office, poor old Hillary must have been doing something wrong!

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, placeholder said:

During the debate, Trump stated, "In Springfield, they’re eating the dogs. The people that came in, they’re eating the cats." 

https://www.fox29.com/news/trump-false-claims-migrants-eating-pets

Did Trump mean that the non-immigrants in Springfield were eating dogs and the immigrants were eating cats? Does this mean that Trump thinks it's OK to eat dogs but not cats? I know he likes McDonalds but this dog-eating thing reveals a whole new side to Donald.

Listening to the radio this morning this come up, my first thought was it Springfield where The Simpsons lived?,   what Trump said, is about what one of the Simpsons would say.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

49 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

When a man behaves as Trump behaves, and when a man says such utterly ridiculous garbage as this man consistently says, when he lies and distorts facts to the extent this imbecile does, he invites satire. This post was pure satire. Surely you understand that? 

Nost of your posts are quite critical Mike so that's why I could of misconstrued.

12 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Market is down 450 points :cheesy: