Now I'm getting older: I worry that my aging brain is making me feel crazy. (You too?)

That kind of lovin', turns an old man to sand....

This video is just SO........

USA.

And, this is why it's also.....

SO......

GOOD!

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

You Know, Folks....

Anytime I think I might NOT be Crazy...then.....

At the very least......

I am usually CRYIN', over one thing or another....

Like, maybe PEA Stickers on my Air Conditioner units.....

And, just about the ONLY think about crying which ever sounded half-way GOOD to me...is this song....

About Cryin'......

I guess most of you old guys are NOT like me.....

And, I....

Am just so glad.

I'm So Glad I

I'm Glad, I'm Glad, I'm glad.......!

But, forget about the Cream song....and instead....

Hope you Old Guys can first Cream over this:....!

OK...

NOW, you can listen to this.....

I'm so Glad, really, to be here on The TV Farang Pub......

Yeah, BABY!

Me and TOM WOLFE.....!

I have always loved TOM....as have many of you, no doubt......

Let your mind run.

Let your mind wander.

What can it hurt?????

Edited by GammaGlobulin

I just want to tell you guys that....

CELIBACY is really....

The ONLY Way to Go....if you are seeking uncluttered happiness.

a.  I never need worry about wearing a Green Hat, which means being cuckolded.

b. I never need worry about not being able to GET IT UP, which, obviously, is a non-issue for me, being COMPLETELY single.

c.  I am enjoying many other advantages of being celibate.  And, there are just too many to share here with you...at the moment.....

So, why not come over to MY side?

Get with the program which will add years to your lives.....!

Get celibate and flourish!

==========

I am so Glad.

I am Glad to be so glad to be celibate.....

It's the best lifestyle for me....

And, probably, you, too, if your were more honest with yourselves.....!

===========

The juxtaposition of two things felt in my mind, namely between being extremely attracted to this hottie in the Music Video and my commitment to celibacy is mind-blowing for me.

But yet, I remain committed.

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Kinok Farang said:

Looked at all the replies and was impressed until i saw that you had wrote them too.

Well, do you think you might be impressed by a Past Participle, if you ever noticed one?

If not, then what about.... the perfect tense....?

Would you have have been impressed by it, if you had ever seen it, in the past, which, you may have not?

Edited by GammaGlobulin

37 minutes ago, Kinok Farang said:

Looked at all the replies and was impressed until i saw that you had wrote them too.

Me,75 now and have gone from a carefree type of chap to a worrier and even that is worrying.

The older one gets the less there is to worry about, the man with a noose around his neck must be the most carefree man in the world.

My parents both died with all their mental faculties intact, so I think genetics are on my side.

Physically, my body seems to be intent on acquiring every ailment in the medical lexicon.

7 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

My parents both died with all their mental faculties intact, so I think genetics are on my side.

Physically, my body seems to be intent on acquiring every ailment in the medical lexicon.

I have never been mentally intact.

Your parents are one of the lucky few, then....

Or, are they not still alive?

If not, then they were one of the lucky few.

Edited by GammaGlobulin

7 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Dear Folks,

How old are you?

Do you notice that your aging brain sometimes makes you feel...sort of....CRAZY?

I just mean that, we cannot expect that our brains will remain the same, throughout the aging process....can we?

So, the QUESTION IS:

What craziness have you noticed, in your brain, as you continue to age.....

Speaking of CRAZINESS....

One of my Favorite Songs about AGING and Young Girls in Convertibles ....is ....

THIS ONE:

What do you think about this crazy song, this crazy girl, and your increasingly CRAZY-aged brain?

I am a curious guy who is curious about ALL things....especially....

Cute young things......

Best regards,

As usual, but older.....

Gamma

NOTE4:  I get older every day.....(and dumber, too, IMHO)...

NOTE4.1:  You know.....I just cannot get enough of that YOUNG HOT STUFF, in my own enfeebled mind.....STILL.....  (Wish I were still young enough for it.....And, don't you wish you were .....TOO?)

NOTE4.2:  Gall Darn!!!!!!!!!!  I would give FIVE YEARS out of my life....just to have a romp in the hay with the girl in this CRAZY Music Video.....FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gots the HOTS for her, now....  BIG TIME.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have improved by the years, and stopped doing what others thought was crazy, but normal in my eyes. 

Still, I know I'm the last to know If I turn crazy by age. That's the nature of it.

• Agree 1

40 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Read the first line of Lacessit's post.....yes his folks are DEAD.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Kinok Farang said:

Me,75 now and have gone from a carefree type of chap to a worrier and even that is worrying.

All the bar girls call me "Papa", now that IS worrying.

• Haha 2

GG you ruined everything. A one liner would have sufficed, but no, you had to splatter the remains of your brain all over the forum.

But, I have to thank you for introducing this topic, as I have observed my tendency to chuckle at everything throughout the day. Chuckling is definitely a privilege reserved for advanced years. Haha, hoho, the young are at it again! Poor suckers. When will they ever learn?

If well-educated when young, and had very good nutrition when very young into teenage years, then you should have built up a lot of cognitive insurance (cannot remember the correct term, apologies).  So DON'T PANIC.  Just enjoy not worrying about all the things you worried about when younger.

5 hours ago, Henk Langeweg said:

Older and Wiser but becoming Wiser makes you realize how crazy you were in the past and that is the crazy part. "How could I have been so wrong". Wish you strengh ...

Never thought I would join in a thread by GG, but that aside, what you said, "How could I have been so wrong" touched a nerve...It's called self-awareness, and in my case, that arrived at the threshold of my 7th decade. Looking back I can see how quick and easy I managed to lose friendships, just as quick and easy as I made them. In other words, the answer to why all my friends one after another fell through the crack as life unfolds. I was good at making connections, but disastrous at maintaining them. (Maybe that's got to do with growing up as an only child with over-protective parents, but that's topic for another day.)

Furthermore I now can see all the wrong paths I have taken that lead me to the spot where I find myself now, basically "up the creek...", with little time, energy and option remaining to correct that course. Good thing I don't live on a hi-rise with wide open balcony. So wish me strength...

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, watthong said:

Never thought I would join in a thread by GG, but that aside, what you said, "How could I have been so wrong" touched a nerve...It's called self-awareness, and in my case, that arrived at the threshold of my 7th decade. Looking back I can see how quick and easy I managed to lose friendships, just as quick and easy as I made them. In other words, the answer to why all my friends one after another fell through the crack as life unfolds. I was good at making connections, but disastrous at maintaining them. (Maybe that's got to do with growing up as an only child with over-protective parents, but that's topic for another day.)

Furthermore I now can see all the wrong paths I have taken that lead me to the spot where I find myself now, basically "up the creek...", with little time, energy and option remaining to correct that course. Good thing I don't live on a hi-rise with wide open balcony. So wish me strength...

Keep looking for good friends, good people still exist everywhere even among farang in Thailand.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Mine were about 99% mentally intact at the end.  Not sure I want to be mentally intact unless the end is very very fast.

13 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Do you notice that your aging brain sometimes makes you feel...sort of....CRAZY?

This explains it, I thought that it was weird that we had so many crazy members here on AN forums but it's an aging thing, they were once normal. 😂

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

I find myself shouting at the TV quite a lot (and yes, it is switched on) and I'm only mid 50's. Perhaps that is more to do with the state of the world rather than the state of my mind. 

Isnt a brain acting sometimes crazy at any age?!

Sometimes your mind shows you,  you recall things and you might think hey that was crazy, but at the time, you didnt. At least, I think NOW, but it is way in the past. Cant do anything about it anymore.

As getting older, those crazy things still can pop up.

Why you think , you can ride a skate board, being older?

You see it goes wrong in the many home made videos.

With the wisdom gathered in my lifetime, I would certainly do it otherwise.

But ok didnt know at the time, had other perspectives due to brain.

But things like a mariage, kids? I wished I would have been wiser when younger.

For all the younger (maybe as wel older) men, I wouldnt encourage to get into that.

I do envy people who can stay together for long time. However never a guaranty .

It can change all at a sudden in the weirdest way, due to brain settings.

Im certainly not crazy enough to try to ride a skateboard.

Maybe today try the ladder just 3 meters or so, should but..

I developed somehow fear of heights, amazing as in former days, I was in distillation towers 80 meters high.

Crazy thing with brain.