Thaivisa Troll Of The Year Contest 2012

theblether

Can I suggest two nominees for the troll topic category?

1 ) Everything with "... met this bar-girl ..."

2 ) Everything with " ... UK pension petition..."

coffee1.gif

3) everything starting with "why do Thais..."

4) everything starting with "why is it that in Thailand..."

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is skirting with the danger zone. Leave me out of it. No polls for you!

Man up Jingthing!!!.......we need your experience, talent, wit, and ability biggrin.png

Sheesh! What grovelling clap2.gif

We have a problem with the radar on our 'Anti-Blether' missiles. They need a new software upgrade to lock onto hot air. Any programmers out there ....... ?

cool.png

I'd tend to nominate failed post of the year about some lesser spotted buffalo that ate too much spotted dick :P

• Like 1

This thread is skirting with the danger zone. Leave me out of it. No polls for you!

Man up Jingthing!!!.......we need your experience, talent, wit, and ability biggrin.png

Sheesh! What grovelling clap2.gif

We have a problem with the radar on our 'Anti-Blether' missiles. They need a new software upgrade to lock onto hot air. Any programmers out there ....... ?

cool.png

I'd tend to nominate failed post of the year about some lesser spotted buffalo that ate too much spotted dick tongue.png

Sorry hot air is too diverse a target in the land of the rain and mist.

my nomination for the north of hadrians wall troll of the year is

Watch it......WATCH IT!!!!........annoyed.gifph34r.png

Can we change the name to Troll Wall and make it soundproof, internet proof etc???

Add a few Scot seeking & anti blethering missiles on top?

giggle.gifermm.gifwhistling.gif

Apparently the best way to protect the internet is a dense bank of trees, known as a firwall.

SC

I'm aff tae Scotland today!!

Pudding supper and a pint ay Caley 80/.....heaven....!

Then I thought....its been a while....has my favourite chippy been turned into a Polish restaurant?

Or worse...a Thai tattoo shop. Let's talk about nasty tats for a while...oh yeah.

Edit: SC....by tomorrow there might well be a pic....

Edited by smokie36

Moved to The Pub and the Duck and Myself are watching so be careful.

Quack!

OH NO!!........crying.gif

I just peed my pants.

post-78923-0-21126300-1333164123_thumb.j

Interestingly, ducks can only count up to three, which is bad news for the fourth duckling to hatch.

SC

Interesting, and highly unlikely to be true,

this is like the one my mate shot, a bit bigger though so it was mountable

Disappointingly......I had to do some work there, I don't like that concept of having to work for a living, anyway!!!!

eek.........that was a very accurate description of a Haggi, ( plural for haggis )

macksview.........that's a big one huh? happy.png

You do know im a Scot too..dontcha? Well if not, you do now. lol.

Your Scottish ohmy.png

That's it I'm in love with a little pink cat...........meeeeooooowwwwww!!!! wub.png

Thin ice, there Bletherboy, thin ice.

Before anyone goes any further down that road, can I ask if anyone else is watching the World Championship curling on Eurosport this week?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/winter-sports/17420465

the men's tournament is on this week, I think...

SC

SC!!

I've taken this thread over. Where's Patsycat?

Tell her to meet me at Diggers 1pm sharp for a few jars.....

I expect a full match report, with photos, and a postcard with a fresh beerstain on it that I can sniff.

In particular, are the auld jakeys still washing the dominoes at the tables to the right of the end of the bar?

And if you appear in mixed company, do you still get ushered through to the snug?

SC

Talking of troll of the year, I am girding my loins for a harsh persecution of a certain minority that has been causing inconvenience and hardship for us all, and compromising the reputation of our upstanding members

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/543653-which-one-is-safer-chiang-mai-or-bangkok/page__view__findpost__p__5176685

SC

coffee1.gif

Haven't seen a Sin Sot topic/troll for at least a year . Has that topic exhausted itself.

coffee1.gif

Haven't seen a Sin Sot topic/troll for at least a year . Has that topic exhausted itself.

Nooooooo, who ever starts one gets immediate suspension. coffee1.gifcowboy.gif

SC!!

I expect a full match report, with photos, and a postcard with a fresh beerstain on it that I can sniff.

In particular, are the auld jakeys still washing the dominoes at the tables to the right of the end of the bar?

And if you appear in mixed company, do you still get ushered through to the snug?

SC

Talking of troll of the year, I am girding my loins for a harsh persecution of a certain minority that has been causing inconvenience and hardship for us all, and compromising the reputation of our upstanding members

http://www.thaivisa....ost__p__5176685

SC

I notice the Jam Tarts are at home to the kings of casual today as well....interesting....

SC!!

SC

http://www.thaivisa....ost__p__5176685

SC

I notice the Jam Tarts are at home to the kings of casual today as well....interesting....

I've kind of lost interest in the Tarts, except after Heavy drinking

SC

Seriously, guys.... am getting disappointed with this thread... have to re-think my nominations... so here is a goodie in my "in love with a thai girl" category, nominating

ShanePashen

Starting his first thread on Feb 13 "serious-question-about-relationship-with-thai-gf-serious-replies-please" to be found here

Then his next one on Feb 16 "please-help-failed-676-visa-application-despair-has-set-in-what-next" to be found here

And now fighting for the Visa with this thread "i-would-appreciate-a-good-recommendation-for-an-agent-to-handle-an-australian-676a-visa" to be found here

You'll find all the right ingredients... 16y age difference... one meeting fall in love... of course she never ask for money... of course Aussie embassy should have given Visa... etc etc...

Anybody competing against me finding a more worthy member for the "I fell in Love with a Thai girl" category???

jap.gif

And... another nomination I don't want to withhold from you:

harper100

for this thread "my-current-situation-and-nighttime-entertainment-in-bkk" to be found here seriously asking for

"i plan on attempting to get local women without paying for services. nothing special here, but i know the demographic that women go for in los and i fit in."

you just have to like that kind of members hit-the-fan.gif

For unwitting troll of the year, I would have to commend Aneliane, who managed to bring out the worst in our membership through reckless exposure of her own weaknesses. Eek has managed to tap the same rich vein of spleen, but without the personal touch with which Aneliane was able to illuminate our callous self-importance

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/543904-racism-against-farangs/page__fromsearch__1

I am sure she will be scarred for life, but I hope that, with time, the scars will fade...

SC

For unwitting troll of the year, I would have to commend Aneliane, who managed to bring out the worst in our membership through reckless exposure of her own weaknesses. Eek has managed to tap the same rich vein of spleen, but without the personal touch with which Aneliane was able to illuminate our callous self-importance

http://www.thaivisa....__fromsearch__1

I am sure she will be scarred for life, but I hope that, with time, the scars will fade...

SC

ahh mental scars, both the glue that binds our psyche and truly the gift that keeps on giving...

SC

ahh mental scars, both the glue that binds our psyche and truly the gift that keeps on giving...

But is it the fire of anger or the warm glow of happiness?

• Like 1

There is no place for necrophilia in this forum.

SC

You have something against the study of my posts? huh.png

post-104736-0-47631800-1333171833.jpg

Listen here no neck ... who asked you for a comment ?

Actually, I just wanted an excuse to watch the bouncing ball ... post-4641-1156694572.gif

Spot ... see the ball

see the ball bounce ... post-4641-1156694572.gif

Edited by David48

SC

But is it the fire of anger or the warm glow of happiness?

Personally, I still think its the violent turmoil of sunflares

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/538756-i-want-to-meet-an-alien/page__view__findpost__p__5160157

SC

Seriously, guys.... am getting disappointed with this thread... have to re-think my nominations... so here is a goodie in my "in love with a thai girl" category, nominating

ShanePashen

Starting his first thread on Feb 13 "serious-question-about-relationship-with-thai-gf-serious-replies-please" to be found here

Then his next one on Feb 16 "please-help-failed-676-visa-application-despair-has-set-in-what-next" to be found here

And now fighting for the Visa with this thread "i-would-appreciate-a-good-recommendation-for-an-agent-to-handle-an-australian-676a-visa" to be found here

You'll find all the right ingredients... 16y age difference... one meeting fall in love... of course she never ask for money... of course Aussie embassy should have given Visa... etc etc...

Anybody competing against me finding a more worthy member for the "I fell in Love with a Thai girl" category???

jap.gif

Nooooooooooooo ... not a serious nomination please.

Actually I can vouch for (not being a troll) Shane's post from both the post and the subsequent PM's to me and the photos sent and the ...

Edited by David48

There is no place for necrophilia in this forum.

SC

You have something against the study of my posts? huh.png

post-104736-0-47631800-1333171833.jpg

Listen here no neck ... who asked you for a comment ?

Actually, I just wanted an excuse to watch the bouncing ball ... post-4641-1156694572.gif

Spot ... see the ball

see the ball bounce ... post-4641-1156694572.gif

I thought you were into necrophilia, not bouncing your balls about.

Sigh.

<---- looks for Mods about and sees none so might get away with this next bit........

If someone can bounce their balls on their head like that could that possibly make them a d*** head? unsure.png

Apologies, I can't help myself, my mental straight-jacket has slipped and I escaped wink.png

Edited by pattayadingo
  • Like 1

ShanePashen

jap.gif

Actually I can vouch for (not being a troll) Shane's post from both the post and the subsequent PM's to me and the photos sent and the ...

Were you not taking this thread seriously?

I can't believe that you would jest or make light of such a competition; you surely know how seriously many of us take such matters

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/541509-poll-who-will-win-american-idol-2012/

Suddenly my whole confidence in the bona fides of your comments throughout this forum have been shaken; rattled to the foundations, to be sure. My whole faith in TV is crumbling. Where now can I turn for advice on sensitive matters?

I'm quite bereft, so I am

SC

• Like 1

ShanePashen

jap.gif

Were you not taking this thread seriously?

I can't believe that you would jest or make light of such a competition; you surely know how seriously many of us take such matters

http://www.thaivisa....ican-idol-2012/

Suddenly my whole confidence in the bona fides of your comments throughout this forum have been shaken; rattled to the foundations, to be sure. My whole faith in TV is crumbling. Where now can I turn for advice on sensitive matters?

I'm quite bereft, so I am

SC

It's OK SC ... I can feel a wind-up coming on.