New Site Feedback

Tech Doctor

@Tech Doctor:

Can we have_giggle.gif  back please? I miss him.

And him:  facepalm.gif

And him: rolleyes.gif

And him: whistling.gif

And can you make the Emoticons window big enough to show them all, or at least wide enough so that there is only a vertical scroll bar and not both vertical and horizontal.

Edited by JetsetBkk

I may be missing something, but there doesn't appear to be any way to delete attachments:

(a) once they've been added to a post
(B) from the user's attachment "library".

I noticed that too and mentioned it already in an earlier post, but no reaction from the Tech Team yet.

4 hours ago, MJCM said:

5 hours ago, ThaiNotes said:
I may be missing something, but there doesn't appear to be any way to delete attachments:

(a) once they've been added to a post
(B) from the user's attachment "library".

This highlights a couple of additional bugs:

(1) The original post didn't use emoticons, but when it's quoted, emoticons are automatically added.

(2) The image files for the emoticons which are automatically added don't exist (or the path is wrong - don't know which).

1 hour ago, Oxx said:

This highlights a couple of additional bugs:

(1) The original post didn't use emoticons, but when it's quoted, emoticons are automatically added.

(2) The image files for the emoticons which are automatically added don't exist (or the path is wrong - don't know which).

Question, where you using the Mobile App when you saw that ? Because I saw the same but only when using the Mobile (iPad) App

Didn't the "Notifications" list used to identify what topic was being quoted in "Someone quoted you in a topic"?

- just like the notification that "Someone liked a post in a topic <topic title>".

If the Notification list never did show the topic title for quotes, can it be added?

(Firefox on Windows)

topic quotes.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JetsetBkk said:

Didn't the "Notifications" list used to identify what topic was being quoted in "Someone quoted you in a topic"?

- just like the notification that "Someone liked a post in a topic <topic title>".

If the Notification list never did show the topic title for quotes, can it be added?

(Firefox on Windows)

topic quotes.jpg

Yes, it did show the title of the topic. Without a topic title it has become a guessing game. 

• Like 1

But why did it disappear ? It was fine a few days ago .   Today 2 people quoted me and I have no idea which topic it is until I click on it. 

Edited by balo

1 hour ago, balo said:

But why did it disappear ? It was fine a few days ago .   Today 2 people quoted me and I have no idea which topic it is until I click on it. 

They ( @Tech Doctor) are still doing stuff. Yesterday, all my posts disappeared from my posts list at "http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/profile/35489-jetsetbkk/content/" .

Then they came back today.

PS. Here's a real little "buglet" for @Tech Doctor: try typing (@Tech Doctor) - including the initial open parenthesis immediately before the @ sign. It doesn't produce the link to Tech Doctor!    biggrin.gif 

The app on iOS is unusable. I have given up on it and just go to the web site. The date on notifications is always the same and of course wrong.

I have screen shots but can't provide them because I get an error every time I try to attach an image. "Only supports 0 attachments."

Really. whoever was responsible for this site overhaul should be taken out and shot.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Maestro said:

On my PC the scroll buttons are a function of the browser, not the website and the absence of a scroll button means that the whole page is displayed on the screen and there is nothing to scroll for.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

Is there a fix...? Using my same browser FF I read other stuff that has the same button that works..