Five dead, at least 40 injured in UK parliament 'terrorist' attack

webfact

Seems to be a lone wolf at the moment and certainly an Islamic inspired terrorist attack.  Various arrests have been made in Birmingham and elsewhere but early days in the investigation.  Terrible loss of life, we can only be thankful that the attacker didn't have a gun or the death count would have been considerably higher!

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

Seems to be a lone wolf at the moment and certainly an Islamic inspired terrorist attack.  Various arrests have been made in Birmingham and elsewhere but early days in the investigation.  Terrible loss of life, we can only be thankful that the attacker didn't have a gun or the death count would have been considerably higher!

Good point, no gun....In any country there are folk selling guns...Rascals....This lot could not find a source for their aims.....That is a good sign....

For sure the shit was on a suicide mission, he knew he would be sent on....Sadly these folk don't understand the last place they will reside is an oven...Nothing beyond that..

This is not related to immigration. It's a symptom of low self-esteem of Muslims worldwide. They perceive themselves as being downtrodden - especially in one particular place (you know where) that is at the heart of this issue. They probably don't fully understand it themselves, but that's what it is.

Terrible tragedy, and sadly an indicator that regular vehicles are being used as weapon now, not just lorries.

Did anyone see this follow up article in the Daily Mail?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4339658/Passer-stops-SELFIE-victims.html

Interesting that what we know is sadly normal behavior in Thailand at tragedies/accidents, attracts outrage and disgust in the UK and other developed nations.

29 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

So a man driving his car into people and then charging forward with a knife is not a 'lone wolf'?

It seems more than likely that he was 'in touch' with other like-minded people - but he was still a lone wolf in this attack.

There are no more "nutters" anymore, only terrorists! even if they are alone!

Nobody remember the IRA atrocities? they were far worse........

The media will make the most of this, already seeing articles that we should be happy to be spied on!

1 hour ago, nard said:

CLEARLY, it is you with the magical powers.i didn't say anything you wrote.But some of it could well be true.. Looks like she's trying to hide her face more than toothache though

Obviously, you are looking at a different picture: putting your hand to your cheek or over your mouth (sometimes in addition to having your eyes wide open or crying), is probably the universal gesture for grief and pain and fear and horror...

But it doesn't fit your agenda, so she must be hiding!

1 minute ago, bander said:

Agree with you, and notice that not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslims. 

Which of course is giant BS, because there are numerous terror- attacks made by white, christian born and raised dudes all over the world!

Does the name Dylan Roof ring a bell?

2 minutes ago, DM07 said:

Which of course is giant BS, because there are numerous terror- attacks made by white, christian born and raised dudes all over the world!

Does the name Dylan Roof ring a bell?

No...............But I look forward to the Mayor of London TRASHING the killer of the innocent on religious grounds.....Do we have a link yet..............?

2 hours ago, alocacoc said:

Muslims loved to join the march against Trump. But they never march against Islamic terror.

A simple Google search will prove you are lying. e.g. "Muslims march against terror"

22 minutes ago, bander said:

Agree with you, and notice that not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslims. 

It certainly would be worth noting. If it were true.

Want to guess what percent of the terrorist attacks there were committed by Muslims over the past five years? Wrong. That is, unless you said less than 2 percent.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/01/14/are-all-terrorists-muslims-it-s-not-even-close.html

Read the article. It demonstrates that your claim is bullshit. Now that is worth noting.

4 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

I am on about the deputy commissioner. Which is now a fact. It was an islamist attack. Well do you support this act of terrorism or not? it doesn't sound like you have any sympathy for the victims or the policeman but just worried about what the major of London has said or not which frankly I couldn't care about. I care about those people who have been affected by this.

What you actually said was.

10 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

What a sad day for London again. Just like 7/7. Listening to the Police commissioner he hasn't said it directly but it seems it is Islamic based. No surprises there. Sadiq Khan should resign with his comments of this happens in any big city. Insensitive and no doubt won't be blaming Islam at all. My sympathies to the families. The amount of times I have walked over Westminster bridge, you relies it could be the day and time you are there.

It is the part I have highlighted you have been challenged on. You have chosen to ignore those challenges.

One of the aims of the terrorist, whatever their cause, is to sow hate and division in the general population. They have achieved that aim with you and other posters here; so much so that you are now all doing their work for them!

7 hours ago, nard said:

so much for integration !

IMG-20170323-WA0001.jpg

We do not know who that woman was phoning; it could easily be the emergency services.

It may have been her family to reassure them that she was safe.

As the person lying on the ground is receiving help, she may have been on her way to help someone else and using her phone to call up first aid.

She may simply have been getting out of the way, as many people both on foot and in vehicles were doing.

But whatever she was doing, at least she is walking by, not stopping to film it on her phone to later try and sell to the media or take a selfie for her twitter account.

I watched this live on TV; there were many white, presumably non Muslim people doing both of those things.

30 minutes ago, thai3 said:

Where is the march today or at the weekend then?

It is at the same place, all the Christians and white people demonstrate, every time one of "theirs" does something horrible!

1 hour ago, kowpot said:

What I was saying is. If let's say a Christian church service or Jewish Temple or Buddhist for that matter. The people are not being told to go out and kill someone of another faith.

The people are not being told to go out and kill someone of another faith.

No Kowpot--in a lot of cases they are being told (or condoned that  what they are doing is correct) in killing people of the same faith.

Once again Google images will show you---especially in WW1 the German Catholic priest comforting the troops on one side with prayers tablets, sips of wine------across the line-the English Catholic priest on the other doing the same. Did those priest point out to the pilots in WW2 bombing London that your bombs are mainly falling on civilian targets (that's what the Blitz was all about--break the will of the people)

I do concede that there is a lot of hate preached in the mosque Kowpot---& I in no way want to come across as defending them.-

Your initial post was that if your religion expected you to do this---it wouldn't be one that you would  not want to stay with.

My first thoughts were that unless you are a Quaker---or a  Jehovah's Witness..then I would start looking around....

I just feel the world would be so much better (safer) if everyone agreed that at the end of our allotted time---that we just go to sleep---nothing else.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

** Thank you for your polite response--

Edited by oxo1947

13 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

One of the aims of the terrorist, whatever their cause, is to sow hate and division in the general population. They have achieved that aim with you and other posters here; so much so that you are now all doing their work for them!

Yes, I know, this is the propaganda from the lefties. And, what should we do? Just pray for the victims and wait for the next attack?

Political correctness will finally destroy the Europe we knew it. Some people seems to be quite happy with that.

4 minutes ago, alocacoc said:

Yes, I know, this is the propaganda from the lefties. And, what should we do? Just pray for the victims and wait for the next attack?

Political correctness will finally destroy the Europe we knew it. Some people seems to be quite happy with that.

Some TV members seems to love terror attacks like this committed by MUSLIMS. I cannot understand why they ignore the fact that it's happening all around in Europe and US right now.

2 hours ago, dick dasterdly said:

We've been through this already with an earlier comment that ordinary Moslems may be the reason why other threats have been thwarted by the authorities.

Good point.  Every time something like this happens, the hate just cascades from all quarters.  But how is that solving the problem?  I'm for preventing future terrorist attacks, and I'm pretty sure the moderate Muslims want the same.  We need their help, simple as that. 

18 minutes ago, alocacoc said:

Yes you are correct the time for praying, laying flowers and lighting candles is over it’s now time to fight back or accept that Islam will dominate 

1 hour ago, bander said:

In the 1950's an unknown British actor was stopped on the Falls road, Belfast by a menacing looking group and asked if he was Catholic or Protestant.

"Neither" he replied, "I'm Jewish!

This completely flummoxed the group and they let him go.

A few seconds later they ran & grabbed him again & asked:

"Are you a Catholic or Protestant Jew?

Think about it....

3020118458.jpg

Edited by evadgib

9 minutes ago, DM07 said:

I see a woman, right handed as she is using HER PHONE with the right hand!

If she wants to be shielded from the camera, why is she putting her hand over her mouth and not over her FACE?

Okay...end of discussion!

I have not the time nor the will to teach dumb and bigotted! 

your magical powers must have moved her hand to suit your argument.

anyway GUTLOAD springs to mind.talking to you that is.

most terrorists are muslim so all Muslims should be treated with caution.

2 minutes ago, Rajab Al Zarahni said:

What precisely do you think they should do ?

Send all of them home to their Islam counties where they can kill each others like they have been doing the last 1400 years.

7 hours ago, i claudius said:

He was a muslim terrorist , you just have to look at a picture of the guy just after he was shot ,and to all the appeasers on here , we all know who i mean ,hang your heads in shame .

I despise all terrorism , always have , their motivation is irrelevent to me. If you wish to call me an appeaser for refusing to condemn a couple of billion muslims for the actions of a minority then knock yourself out. Unless you harangued the Irish worlwide for the actions of the IRA , Christians worldwide for the myriad european terrorist groups of the sixties and seventies, what are you if not a hypocrite ?