Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, heybruce said:

Any excuse to be offended is played by the right, most obviously Fox News, all the time.  Remember the fictitious "War on Christmas"?

We now have a pres who isn't afraid to say "Merry Christmas" and the hell with whoever may be offended.

15 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

We now have a pres who isn't afraid to say "Merry Christmas" and the hell with whoever may be offended.

Yes such bravery has  never been seen in a POTUS.

He also single handedly kept anyone from dying in a plane crash in 2017. 

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/analysis/2018/01/02/trump-just-took-credit-for-preventing-airline-deaths-heres-why-thats-absurd.html

37 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

I think you will find the Generic "happy holidays" is more about marketing goods and services to a broader market, than any religious/cultural sensibilities. Coca-cola puts "happy holidays" on a can of coke to sell more coke, they dont care less, or are made to, care about minorities.

Edited by Peterw42

12 minutes ago, Meljames said:

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/analysis/2018/01/02/trump-just-took-credit-for-preventing-airline-deaths-heres-why-thats-absurd.html

It almost makes this thread blasphemous, talking about impeaching a higher power who has control over life and death on a world wide scale..

27 minutes ago, Meljames said:

The thing is Trump doesn't give a crap about this lying because he knows the redneck huckerbillys believe him. As he said "He loves the uneducated" and what was the other famous line from him? Oh yes "I love Republicans because they are dumb".

2 hours ago, opalred said:

anyone know a country  that have love and respect for trump and his america now they had a strong allies in Australia  and NZ once now that has gone  hasn't  go respect to put an ambassador  there in past 12mths promised to carry out Obama agreement to take 2500 refugees  from manus island broke agreement like always taken about 20

I can't make out entirely what your saying. I think you want to know about the remaining 2,450 detainees that Australia has been keeping .These are the ones who arrived mostly by boat right?I think you need to ask a Australian .It appears by this article it hasn't been resolved and that its still washing in the country of origin.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/20/world/australia/refugees-turnbull-trump.html

22 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

The thing is Trump doesn't give a crap about this lying because he knows the redneck huckerbillys believe him. As he said "He loves the uneducated" and what was the other famous line from him? Oh yes "I love Republicans because they are dumb".

You're right.  Trump can keep lying and making outrageous claims and his small hardcore base will believe him.  Like the latest, Trump taking credit for airplane safety.  Trump has done absolutely nothing, yet....

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/fact-check-trump-hits-severe-turbulence-claiming-credit-airplane-safety-n834106

One would have to be a complete imbecile to believe this guy.  Unfortunately, there are many in Trump's camp who fits the description.

14 minutes ago, riclag said:

I can't make out entirely what your saying. I think you want to know about the remaining 2,450 detainees that Australia has been keeping .These are the ones who arrived mostly by boat right?I think you need to ask a Australian .It appears by this article it hasn't been resolved and that its still washing in the country of origin.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/20/world/australia/refugees-turnbull-trump.html

The US / Oz agreement was for 1,250 vetted refugees detained offshore by Oz government to be resettled in the US. On the other side of the coin, Oz to resettle South American vetted refugees who were heading to the US, but detained in Central America. Trump insisted the Oz held refugees undergo further assessment. In addition the PNG government Supreme Court announced the refugees detention in PNG was illegal as in breach of their Human Rights (correct as Oz government had breached its obligations under the UN Convention for Refugees). There have been ongoing delays to the agreed resettlement process.

Here, have some Kool aid, prepared by the supreme leader.

The "Trump prevented airline deaths" is probably a great reference point. Its right up there with the sort of thing North Korea says about their supreme leader. Its not remotely true, factual etc, nothing to do with trump policy, legislation, actions etc, he just happend to be the president in a year were there were not many aviation accident deaths. There were no Martian invasions, meteor strikes or Zombie apocalypses either, thank you Supreme leader.

This weekend, at cook-outs all across the US, people will be enjoying there kool aid and sharing this information, America is becoming great again.. Next week, FOX news will list it as one of Trumps achievements, Hanity will dedicate an entire show to the outrageous number of airline fatalities during the Obahma administration, and how Hilary did nothing to stop it. (the real Problem).

A month from now, in a very scary Orwellian way, History has been created.

Maybe just buy some shares in the Kool-aid company and go along for the ride.

2 hours ago, Kim1950 said:

Trump won't be impeached, as he told 'Rocket Man', he's got a bigger button, and his works. Dare me .

There is other ways he may have to step down, let´s wait and see.

Trump to Receive Medical Exam and Release Results in January

President Donald Trump will undergo a physical in January, his first known medical exam by a government doctor since taking office.

Trump will be examined on Jan. 12 by Rear Admiral Ronny Jackson, the physician to the president, at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said.

Jackson will issue a public statement on the president’s health after the exam, Sanders said.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-28/trump-to-receive-medical-exam-and-release-results-in-january

1 hour ago, Andaman Al said:

As he said "He loves the uneducated" 

That´s why he loves him self, as well.

55 minutes ago, Skywalker69 said:

So did Obama  Christmas....... 2015!!!

Incredible how often Trumpsters repeat lies and BS from Trump  - what are the numbers - around 25% of US voters voted for the Trump idiocracy - fools...

Edited by simple1

21 minutes ago, KhunMhee said:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/02/pakistan-summons-us-ambassador-over-trump-lies-and-deceit-tweet

Could not agree more. Stop hemorrhaging money to countries that don't deserve it. Keep it at home and re build

Since the usual posters, Jing Jing, Sykwalker, etc continue to use this forum as a place to vent their dislike of Trump, I'll go ahead and say ""Well said Mr. Trump, I totally agree with you".

1 minute ago, MrPatrickThai said:

Since the usual posters, Jing Jing, Sykwalker, etc continue to use this forum as a place to vent their dislike of Trump, I'll go ahead and say ""Well said Mr. Trump, I totally agree with you".

That's fine for you and hope you are enjoying yourself, but there is indeed a current active thread SPECIFICALLY about the Pakistan issue. 

On ‎28‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 2:16 PM, riclag said:

I don't think this is a reliable source . When is it bad to get a tax break ?

Also ,For every anti tax bill source, there is one to oppose. 

America's great President is fulfilling  his campaign promises .

The only way you haters of the President  are gonna stop your meltdown is in 2024.

Conflict of interest? :

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/foreign-governments-are-finding-ways-to-do-favors-for-trumps-business/ar-BBHN5wk?li=AA4Zpp&ocid=spartandhp

6 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

I take it you bought into the Fox news BS about a non-existent "war on Christmas". 

We never had a president who was afraid to say "Merry Christmas" and no sane person was ever offended by it.  If you believe the nonsense to the contrary put out by Fox News, you've been totally taken in by fake news.

Trump has left Asia to the Chinese and now apparently the Chinese are starting to wade into South-America big time, when the Americans wake up to the damage that this muppet has done not just to America but the world, it will be too late. It took nearly a hundred years for the British empire to slowly dissolve, Trump managed to destroy American influence in the world in just a matter of months, where America retreats the Chinese and the Russians will move in. Go ahead, stop giving the Palastinians money, let the Chinese do it instead and then Israel will have something to worry about, the Chinese on their door step and they aren't bothered about his bellicose tweeting or his empty threats, then, at the very latest, Donald the insane grinner is toast.

4 hours ago, Skywalker69 said:

There is other ways he may have to step down, let´s wait and see.

Trump to Receive Medical Exam and Release Results in January

President Donald Trump will undergo a physical in January, his first known medical exam by a government doctor since taking office.

Trump will be examined on Jan. 12 by Rear Admiral Ronny Jackson, the physician to the president, at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said.

Jackson will issue a public statement on the president’s health after the exam, Sanders said.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-28/trump-to-receive-medical-exam-and-release-results-in-january

And you don't think Trump and his administration have already written the medical report? Sarah Huckerbee will be rehearsing the Press Conf already. "Trump is far far healthier than any President in the last 250 years has ever been, and Hillary Clinton is much less healthy than the President. Based on the Presidents test results this administration is recommending school meal plans of Big Macs and Coke  - as a substitute for water, 5 days a week and as for parents who do not buy Big Macs and coca cola for their children at weekends and evening meals, we will instruct the DoJ, (which the President has full control over and to tell them to do whatever he wants), to charge those parents with child abuse. by following the Presidential diet it will lead to America being great again'.

8 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

by following the Presidential diet it will lead to America being great again'.

It will if you equate greatness with body mass.  "We may not outnumber the Chinese, but, by god, we sure out weigh them!