Video: Popular British YouTuber in Thailand diagnosed with cancer but has no insurance

webfact

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

That Rob just goes on and on and on, says Kev is in Spain then Kev posts saying he just landed in Holland and is in his hotel ???? Al least he gets time to sort things and Christmas with family

No idea what your posts means?

Rob clearly says in the video that Kev is on the way.

Kev has landed in "Holland" (Amsterdam, Netherlands, you can guess).

And Kev writes that a video from Spain will come soon.

There is not a single nonstop flight from Bangkok to Spain.

Edited by KhunBENQ

3 minutes ago, TeaMonkey said:

Strange that he is avoiding the UK so much. Does he have an outstanding arrest warrant or something?

Not a fan of GoFundMe but I do, on occasion, have a heart and wish the guy all the best as I reckon he's not long of this world.  The excruciating pain of this illness isn't something I want to personally experience.  

What an absolutely ghastly story and even worse all the vitriol it seems to have unleashed, to say nothing of the nauseating odour of sanctimony. I think that I need to take one of my periodic breaks from the Forum, it’s all getting a bit much.

First Aid or an immediately life threatening event are the only two contingencies in which I would, still reluctantly, resort to seeking medical treatment in Thailand.  For anything else, first vacant seat on a flight to London, even Thai Airways, direct in twelve hours. 

If you cannot keep yourself, in every sense safe here, or anywhere else away from the loving arms of your mother country, then you should never have left it. 

What was that again Albert ?  Oh yes, there are only two infinites: The Universe and human stupidity.

0:15
2:41
4:47
No need to watch anymore.  These 'Real' scammers scratch/ touch their face conspicuously to let their team know it's a fake video.  In conjunction this Zmen (his friend naively called the Jman), the hexagon logo in his YouTube, all too obvious...  it's all recorded on record too.  When this comes out, well... then people will 'truly' learn the meaning between not 'not knowing' and 'not caring'.  It will be one hell of an ego trip...

• 1 month later...

It's official. Kev's cancer is terminal and now he's looking at quality of life rather than treatment.
Many people appreciated all the content Kev produced. Kev made an effort to brighten people's days by shamelessly sleeping with prostitutes and then making videos about it. Videos that generated ad revenue. For him. To spend on prostitutes.
Hopefully all can let bygones be bygones and let him end his life in peace.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Roy Baht said:

It's official. Kev's cancer is terminal and now he's looking at quality of life rather than treatment.
Many people appreciated all the content Kev produced. Kev made an effort to brighten people's days by shamelessly sleeping with prostitutes and then making videos about it. Videos that generated ad revenue. For him. To spend on prostitutes.

Hope he does as well as can be and is comfortable. Thanks for the update. 

• Like 2

He's a gonner

22 hours ago, Roy Baht said:

Following another liar that he defended, Grahame Briar and not long after. How does sleeping with prostitutes brighten anyone's life though? Probably smoking, boozing and dining at the Y did him in, but at least the annoying old sod had what looked like a happy last couple of years, no more hello people, it's goodbye people. I expect all the sad sacks will be having a party for him at the hide away bar. ???? RIP when his time comes, like the rest of us.

Edited by Orton Rd
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Chazar said:

not  true, had a  friend  diagnosed with  cancer  and he went  back to the Uk and was in hospital within 7  days having chemo, that was 6  months ago  now.

Would not have cost him 50k+ which is what Kev shelled out for, to no avail.

On 3/11/2019 at 4:36 PM, transam said:

Think by now we all know you converted to being a German and take every opportunity here to slag off the UK....????

recently read in a UK newspaper that survival rates for cancer in the UK are the worst in Europe, probably because you have to wait so long before you get treatment, the expertise is there but you have to get it.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

recently read in a UK newspaper that survival rates for cancer in the UK are the worst in Europe, probably because you have to wait so long before you get treatment, the expertise is there but you have to get it.

I don't read "The Sun".

• 2 months later...

A post with a link to a vitriolic Facebook page has been removed:

18) Social Media content is not to be used as  source material unless it is from a recognized or approved news media source,  the source of any such material (Twitter, Facebook  etc.) should always be shown.

• Like 1

On 1/20/2020 at 12:11 AM, Orton Rd said:

He's a gonner

Following another liar that he defended, Grahame Briar and not long after. How does sleeping with prostitutes brighten anyone's life though? Probably smoking, boozing and dining at the Y did him in, but at least the annoying old sod had what looked like a happy last couple of years, no more hello people, it's goodbye people. I expect all the sad sacks will be having a party for him at the hide away bar. ???? RIP when his time comes, like the rest of us.

Exactly. He never even meet Briar. Yet, he travelled north purely for personal gain! Lowballing Grahams wife for motor bike, camera equipment etc. anyhow, he’s better off now. RIP 

• Like 2

On 4/7/2020 at 11:07 PM, scubascuba3 said:

I wonder whether if he'd gone back to the UK earlier and hadn't gambled with treatment in Thailand he would be still alive

What you implying about Thai Hospitals, they found my Leukemia in about 7 hours, And it was government Hospital that diagnosed it, after a private Hospital failed 

• Like 2