Pattaya: "I'm not sick and it's my right not to wear a mask" - Thai man makes a video stand at market

webfact

33 minutes ago, Phil McCaverty said:

Every person that I have met or seen videos of on the net who take that attitude to wearing masks, have been American. Not just American but members of the MAGA crowd too. Not being bigoted, just stating a fact.

Winesses say while they could not make sense of anything he was saying he did keep muttering something about Iceland??

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, KingDong75 said:

And a few Thai people agreed with us at the mall today.

I think to prove your point here you really need to do better than "a few".  "The majority" or quoting a percentage higher than 50% for who agreed to your selfish behaviour would carry more weight.  I mean lets face it there a still a "few" people who agree with the rubbish thats oozes from Trumps mouth but the majority know thats all it is.. 

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Here, let me give you an example of your twisted logic..... 

In Thailand, the number of Covid deaths per 1 million population is 0.8. That is in a country employing mask wearing in public. In the UK, where mask wearing is not required, that number is 558/1 mil.

Hence, by not wearing a mask, you increase your risk of dying by a factor of 7000:1

Well, by that logic you definitely shouldn't wear a mask. In Lesotho there are two cases and zero deaths.

But they don't wear masks in Lesotho.

So if Lesotho has 0 deaths but Thailand has 57 deaths, so a whopping 0.8 deaths per 1 million whereas Lesotho has 0 deaths per 1 million but does not wear masks, well then, I'm afraid you're increasing your risk of dying by wearing masks by a factor of 80%.

Of course some evil tongues will say that neither Thailand's nor Lesotho's death figures can be trusted since neither test in a credible way.

1 minute ago, redwood1 said:

I hope you can/will see how wrong it is to wear a mask and support the loss of freedoms......Maybe soon you will be a proud non-mask wearer.... 

No chance of that. I've never been a fan of Trump's alternative facts.

Also, I'm comfortable in my own skin, I don't have to refuse to wear a mask to make up for the fact that I've got a tiny wiener. Same as Thais with their pickups.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

There is no logical reason to rush ending the mask requirements in higher risk indoor spaces. 

Well to be on the safe side you had better keep wearing that mask from now on......You never know when that nasty Covid bug might pop up....Could be in one day or 50 years from now.....Safety first...

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

Well to be on the safe side you had better keep wearing that mask from now on......You never know when that nasty Covid bug might pop up....Could be in one day or 50 years from now.....Safety first...

Don't be silly, you've already done enough of that....????

2 hours ago, Logosone said:

Keep dreaming mask apologist.

Soon the entire mask nonsense will be consigned to the dustbin of fear where it crawled out of.

Lockdown is already on the way out. Masks will be too. 

Just a matter of time.

Don't think so, just came from IT Square mall in Laksi. At the Foodland Supermarket/Restaurant there is a large sign at the door that masks must be worn entering and while shopping. If you don't have a mask or buy one then they will give you take out from the restaurant of have a clerk do some shopping for  you and bring products to the door for you but you are not entering the store.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Leaver said:

As another member suggested, should Covid-19 be around for a long time, what will expat mask deniers do if it remains law, like wearing a helmet, for example. 

Will they move to a non-mask enforcement country?  ????

Ask yourself this.  Why would the fashion designers now be preparing the next years clothing lines with matching designer masks if there was no need to be wearing a mask....Think hard and long before you answer the question.

• Like 2