Do you ever confront mask shirkers in Thailand?

Jingthing

11 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Why are you going to crowded stores?

Shouldn't you be locked in your home, or don't you care about the COVID restrictions?

Easier to crop dust those with noses out indoors than outdoors.

I've never confronted a 'mask Shirker' but did once call out a "Durian Denier" on the BTS. I suspected the old bird had stashed a Durian in her cloth shopping bag, unbeknownst to BTS staff. These law breakers must be stopped !

Edited by tonray
  • Haha 1

and then there's those nincompoops who are inside the shopping plaza... with a mask on their head... be that: under nose, under chin, hanging off one ear...

- yeah fair enough if they are eating/drinking something; but it is those who have it somewhere useless on their head that boasts back to the 'Official' that they have a mask exemption!!  

- que??     

(why have a mask on your head at all/ if you are exempted from wearing one)  

28 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Would point out it's up to you not to get yourself or your family members near other people.

If you weren't there, they couldn't cough on you!

What?????????????????????  You mean keep your family indoors 24/7????  You mean never go to immigration???  Never let them take their kids to school?  Never go to 711?  This has been 19-months!!!!!   what about the people who deliver food and stuff to the house???  

hahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ventenio said:

What?????????????????????  You mean keep your family indoors 24/7????  You mean never go to immigration???  Never let them take their kids to school?  Never go to 711?  This has been 19-months!!!!!   what about the people who deliver food and stuff to the house???  

hahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

That's not what he's saying IMO. It's YOUR responsibility to protect yourself and family, not everyone else's to protect YOU, and I agree.

Too many nanny state believers in the world IMO.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Jingthing said:

So what to do about it ?

I don't go in crowded shops that said the shops are pretty deserted where we live. 

People here where masks in there cars on there bike and I must say never see any people not wearing a mask. 

I wouldn't say anything to any Thai person I would to farangies.

Edited by Kwasaki
  • Sad 1