Protest on Beach Road?

champers

18 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

wow brave to be doing that and risk prison. 

The oppressors cannot lock up everyone when the masses are marching. If they try, it's like throwing water onto a grease fire.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Leaver said:

It would only take one agitator and we could see similar scenes to what we are seeing on the news coming out of South Africa at the moment.  

Hungry Thai people looting supermarkets, and more.  

Hungry Thai people looting supermarkets in South Africa ???? 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

There were at least 30+ vehicles heading down Thepraya towards Jomtien, had flags out or arms out with the 3 finger sign. I noticed one sign said "no to Sinovac"or something like that

They are the supporters of FC Buri Ram .........

5 hours ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

Hungry Thai people looting supermarkets in South Africa ???? 

Hungry Thai people looting supermarkets here, in Thailand, like the looting we are seeing in South Africa on the news at the moment.  

Edited by Leaver
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Leaver said:

Hungry Thai people looting supermarkets here, in Thailand, like the looting we are seeing in South Africa on the news at the moment.  

Thai's dont have the balls to start looting and smashing up shopping centers

• Sad 2

12 minutes ago, chickenslegs said:

I have never seen any reports/video of looting during these times. I'm not saying that it never happened, but I'm doubtful.

I have not said that it has happened. 

What I am saying is, given a certain sort of circumstances, an agitator may incite desperate people to do such acts. 

When tensions are high, and people have nothing to lose, anything is possible.

• Sad 2

5 minutes ago, Leaver said:

I was referring to Pattaya, here, and now.  

No, your initial post re Central World implied they looted the stores before torching it which as far as I'm aware didn't happen an therefore, your subsequent statement "I have not said that it has happened" is false. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Salerno said:

No, your initial post re Central World implied they looted the stores before torching it which as far as I'm aware didn't happen an therefore, your subsequent statement "I have not said that it has happened" is false. 

Do you really think the protesters entered the shopping mall, stole nothing, just set fore to it, and left?  

• Sad 1

46 minutes ago, Leaver said:

Do you really think the protesters entered the shopping mall, stole nothing, just set fore to it, and left?  

Do you have any proof to backup your assertions, or are you just going to continue doubling down instead of admitting you may have been a bit OTT?

• Like 2