Corruption watchdog asked to investigate Pfizer vaccinations at Bhumibol Hospital

snoop1130

45 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

What about the 150 000 ones that were intended for foreigners?

Not going to happen.

Already sold to Hi So by the Czar and Anutin.

TW works front line and told me that we in the rice fields of Isaan will only be offered Sinovac no matter where they are registered.

She could not get Pfizer!

<deleted>, had Sinovac today.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Curious to hear whether anyone actually got an appointment to get Pfizer via the expatvac site (and the shot!)? Initially, there was a discussion that appointments would be rolled out after August 10? Surely, 150,000 'reserved' doses cannot just disappear, even in Thailand?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, UTH001 said:

Curious to hear whether anyone actually got an appointment to get Pfizer via the expatvac site (and the shot!)? Initially, there was a discussion that appointments would be rolled out after August 10? Surely, 150,000 'reserved' doses cannot just disappear, even in Thailand?

I know Expats were getting jabbed all of last week at MedPark in Bkk. I went Friday and return Sept 3rd for #2. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shdmn said:

They are being administered to foreigners.  I personally know of at least 3 expats who have gotten their first Pfizer shot and have an appointment for a 2nd one.  Any other questions?

That's great news. Are the foreigners all over 60 or with underlying illnesses?  Or are they taking others now?

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Srisuwan claims that his own investigation found that the list was printed in alphabetical order, instead of by priority, and that there are duplicate names with some names replaced by numerals. He also claimed that the hospital was allocated more vaccine doses than the number of medical personnel and that several of them have not been given their third booster jabs.

Corruption will always find a way.

12 hours ago, UTH001 said:

Got my appointment for 17th August.

still waiting , I am over 60 with 2 of the at risk medical conditions and have heard nothing, obviously what they say and what they do are the exact opposite, then again what can you expect from a corrupt govt

• Like 1

6 hours ago, shdmn said:

They are being administered to foreigners.  I personally know of at least 3 expats who have gotten their first Pfizer shot and have an appointment for a 2nd one.  Any other questions?

I am 78 & registered weeks ago on Intervac; got confirmation emails.  I live in the doomed metropolis formerly known as Pattaya.  Bangkok/Pattaya Hospital went viral yesterday; by 9.30 am the list was full.  There was a rumour that the Indoor Stadium were jabbing.  My 70+ yr old pal was turned away by security - 'Thai Only'.  Four others drove to BKK station; only ONE made the cut. 

So here's my question - How do you get your jab if you live in Pattaya?

18 minutes ago, mikebell said:

I am 78 & registered weeks ago on Intervac; got confirmation emails.  I live in the doomed metropolis formerly known as Pattaya.  Bangkok/Pattaya Hospital went viral yesterday; by 9.30 am the list was full.  There was a rumour that the Indoor Stadium were jabbing.  My 70+ yr old pal was turned away by security - 'Thai Only'.  Four others drove to BKK station; only ONE made the cut. 

be vigilant, apply on all available websites.

i have so far for myself and friends been accepted for  Medpark 1 x Az,   Phyathai2 2 x pfizer, 2 x AZ,( jabs all received) BHP 1x AZ, all via thailandintervac, waiting for appointments at Samithivej Sriracha Hospital Pfizer(again via thailandintervac),  BCCT ( british chamber of commerce) AZ at unknown hospital in  Pattaya

not being flash but just to show it is possible to gets jabs, esp if you don't mind travelling to Bangkok

Edited by steve187
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, mikebell said:

Someone should film these "Only Thai" encounters, and leak them to the donor nations news outlets.

3 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

The NACC has been defanged, neutered and well, I think it's dead Jim.

Agreed,

The NACC has the knack

of being rather slack

the crowd face the rack

but it's pats on the back

for the gravy-train pack

In short, it's naccered.