Thaksin chides Move Forward Party in Clubhouse talks

webfact

29 minutes ago, pegman said:

It will be the Red Shirts that lead the way against the thugs in control. 

Perhaps. Or not.

Since they're really in a disarrayed manner today instead of a beneficial unified collective, I don't believe they would have such an impact. 

• Like 1

Me thinks that to my pay attention instead of ignoring ghosts from the past.  Better to be silent right now Tony, your creating just more strife.  Enjoy the retired Billionaire life in your walled up fortress of a compound.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Let me fix that for you:

Former Prime Minister Thaksin

Wanted criminal fugitive Thaksin

You show daily your hatred for the man, sorry it bothers you so much OMF. He is nothing more than a troll at this point and no one should be listening to him.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Better to be silent right now Tony, your creating just more strife.

Isn't that what he always did? When he was in Thailand he divided the nation like nobody else and now he still continues with that. And lots of idiots in Thailand still follow that criminal. Amazing Thailand!

• Sad 7

4 hours ago, webfact said:

we cannot be impatient

I dunno, he's starting to sound both impatient and desperate.

A return, even for a cremation, seems like a long shot for him?

Thanom returned, that went so-so.

Phibun, the longest serving PM, died in exile in Japan.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

“They were impatient and when they did not get what they want, they made a fuss. In politics, we cannot be impatient, there must be a strategy,” he told listeners.

Says the master of "sneaky sneaky"

5 hours ago, webfact said:

“They were impatient and when they did not get what they want, they made a fuss. In politics, we cannot be impatient, there must be a strategy,” he told listeners.

His patience has seen him exiled since more than 14 years already - and counting. You have to forgive those who doubt that this is a winning strategy. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Caldera said:

His patience has seen him exiled since more than 14 years already - and counting. You have to forgive those who doubt that this is a winning strategy. 

It’s only 24 hours since it was reported that the new president of Afghanistan has returned after having been in exile for 20 years in Qatar .you can never say never you only have to witness people power taking place over the last couple of years, we are now seeing it on the streets in Bangkok 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, crazykopite said:

So if he comes back and is reinstated as PM I assume you will pack up and go back home after all like me your only a guest in the country wishing anyone death tells me everything I need to know about you ☹️

If he will come back lets look how long he will last. Maybe you missed it but I am not the only person who hates him. There are also many Thais out there who never ever want to see that guy again.

And about leaving Thailand: Luckily I live in a "yellow" area. Red shirts are not welcome and they know it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, robblok said:

I have similar feelings for him and his sis, when i came here he was the first corrupt politician who lied like crazy that i saw. I think that is why it stuck with me so much. I was so amazed at the corruption here and how they acted as if we were all stupid with their lies. Then YL did the same thing and now Prayut does the same. After all that i came to the conclusion they are all the same. If you look at policies (Prayut copied a lot from Thaksin things he attacked b4), the lying and covering up things.  YL with her fake G2G deals denying denying and finally yes the deals were fake. Then you have Prayut and the vaccines lying lying untill documents prove they were lying. Its all so similar. 

Its just what Thai officials in power do they are corrupt and they lie constantly expecting people to accept their answers. Now after my time with Prayut i am 100% neither this group or the Thaksin group is a solution for Thailand. They are just the same only difference is who gets the money. 

I will attack both and support neither. 

And lets not forget that many Thais vote for those criminals again and again. And then they are somehow surprised that they have a corrupt government. Amazing Thailand! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, engamann said:

And thank God soon hopefully the junta government leaded by Cha Cha go the same way , we are saving a fine wine to celebrate the day.

The big question is who will replace them?

It would be great if one day Thailand will be ruled by competent and honest politicians. Unfortunately I don't have any hope that will happen anytime in the foreseeable future.

• Like 1