Koh Phangan: Foreigners continually breaking the Covid-19 rules test the patience of district chief

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wait a minute.. a difficult spot to reach, no access for vehicles, a group of 5/6 foreigners.... What is the problem? They are not sitting in a bar, but in open space, they can not infect someone , be

Indeed. Yet dozens of locals will gather in close proximity with no social distancing at the local wet market.

One word, "Deport", simple really.

Posted Images

When you're desperate for tourists dollar, you get all sorts of them, anywhere between the orderly ones to the I don't give a cr*p I'm here to have good time, there's a need to balanced approach handling these issue, too harsh and you scare them away, too lenient and you get these kind of doofus...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • webfact changed the title to Koh Phangan: Foreigners continually breaking the Covid-19 rules test the patience of district chief
2 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

That went straight over the top, care to elaborate for the not so adapt at this hour in the morning.

The Pattaya Taco Bell guy. Refused to wear a mask, then proceeded to verbally assault and threaten violence upon the other patrons. Was videoed and spread all over the Internet. Was then let off with an apology.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, ikke1959 said:

wait a minute.. a difficult spot to reach, no access for vehicles, a group of 5/6 foreigners.... What is the problem? They are not sitting in a bar, but in open space, they can not infect someone , because no one will come there.

I guess I missed the part where it says they actually live there, bake their own bread and live from insects. Where in the article does it say so? 

1 hour ago, ikke1959 said:

but Thais sitting together under  a tree in or around a village ... no problem

Assuming there are 100 Thais sitting under a tree and 5 foreigners sitting there on Koh Phangan, we have just reduced the number from 105 to 100 instead of keeping it at 105. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 3
5 minutes ago, Tropicalevo said:

I do not think that the bottom picture was taken in KPN.

Not a good comparison.

on the top picture, there are 2 people sitting at the beach, wearing masks. Probably they called the cops.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1