New Thai girlfriend needs to get vaccinated

billaaa777

My new girlfriend who is 28 years old would like to get vaccinated in or around Pattaya. Preferable at someplace where she could just walk in without an appointment so we can get this done ASAP. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Don't know of any way that is going to happen, unless it is the Sinovac. Been trying for months now. Called around to all of the hospitals. A few had tiny windows that opened and closed real quick, for the better vaccines. 

This does appear to be one the few areas where we actually have an advantage. Miracle of all miracles. I managed to get a good Vax, courtesy of the US donation. Certainly not thanks to Anutin. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, billaaa777 said:

Any vaccine is better than no vaccine according to the doctors that specialize in contagious diseases. So if anyone knows where she can get Sinovac that would be appreciated.

@billaaa777

The normal way is to register via Mor Prom since she's Thai.

There are many Thai people who still haven't had a jab so she has to wait according to her age. 

The elderly gets priority.

Edited by EricTh

Most of my Thai friends have already had their 3rd shot (2 sinos and an AZ I think it is). Most either went to Pattaya City hospital and waited in queue just like everyone else, or they went to the stadium on Soi Chaiyapruek and waited in queue - just like everyone else.

I wasn't aware that the BHP crew in Central Festival was doing walk-ins at all, let alone for Thais, as they've only been doing foreigners who were registered with BHP before.
Maybe they decided to start giving Sino shots to locals as well (without announcing it apparently).

1 hour ago, Henryford said:

We were doing some shopping in Central Festival Pattaya a few weeks back. As it happens they were doing vaccinations on the 6th Floor. My tgf just walked up with no appointment and got her first jab, Sinovac.

That is great news. If it is a long wait at the hospital I will try this out, maybe I should do that first. Thanks Bro

• Like 1

My wife who is Thai along with my sister-in-law with no appoint walked into Pattaya City hospital for the vaccine.  My wife got her first shot of sinovax that day sister-in-law got an appointment for the next day.  The second shot which they both got last week was Astrazeneca. 

28 minutes ago, edandpranee said:

My wife who is Thai along with my sister-in-law with no appoint walked into Pattaya City hospital for the vaccine.  My wife got her first shot of sinovax that day sister-in-law got an appointment for the next day.  The second shot which they both got last week was Astrazeneca. 

That is awesome news! Thanks Bro

On 10/13/2021 at 7:23 PM, billaaa777 said:

Any vaccine is better than no vaccine according to the doctors that specialize in contagious diseases. So if anyone knows where she can get Sinovac that would be appreciated.

My gf got her first vaccine a month ago at the Bangkok Pattaya Hospital, but vaccinated at the Central Festival Mall on 6th floor. The first vaccine was Sinovac. Her second was Astra Zeneca and she received it at the same place two weeks later. She was not a registered patient at the Bangkok Pattaya Hospital though she had two outpatient appointments there in 2012.

This is one of those instances where Thai people know better how to work their system than foreigners ever will.

If she can't figure out how to get herself vaccinated (with input from her Thai acquaintances), I doubt that getting a foreigner involved is going to help, other than funding.

2 hours ago, impulse said:

This is one of those instances where Thai people know better how to work their system than foreigners ever will.

If she can't figure out how to get herself vaccinated (with input from her Thai acquaintances), I doubt that getting a foreigner involved is going to help, other than funding.

Now that I know where to go I am going to take her ass there and get it done.

7 minutes ago, olfu said:

....new girlfriend need to be vaccinated.

What happened to old girlfriend?

Well, I have 6 of them and as a good boyfriend I want to make sure they are all as healthy as possible. And before it starts, 5 of them don't live in Pattaya and I bring them in on a weekend rotation. Of course, it does not take too long before they figure out the deal and jump ship, so I need to constantly resupply my provisions.