Thirty eight countries in the frame for non-quarantine access to Thailand, Thai media

webfact

I too predict that things will sniffed this way or that way up or down comes so called Thailand's opening day be it in November or later, it seems that they themselves not sure yet what to do and how to Finlay and decisively go about it...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, internationalism said:

As to those ASQ hotels for 1 night - they might be from the top shelf above $100 per night. Way above budget traveller. And what if test is inconclusive and you have to stay 2 nights

UK starting lateral flow tests soon for arrivals from green list - just take evidence and post it or something. Thailand should follow suit - hopefully. Currently they are still shuffling nonsense

• Like 1

This will likely will change again by this afternoon. There seems to be little logic to the decision making, other than previous years tourist level arrivals (which fly's in the face of quality tourism). I see no link with any "Covid Risk Assessment Protocol" - My new acronym begins with C and ends in P - figure it out.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Swiss1960 said:

Just wondering how they intend to solve the latest idea of a 1-day quarantine an PCR test, if tourists REALLY arrive in large numbers... imagine all the hotels who will have to accommodate thousands of tourists for 1 night only with all the cleaning requirements that the current covid situation requires for them... If I would be a hotel owner, I would NOT accept such tourists, except when the government pays me 2-3 nights for each tourist who stays 1 night for covid-checks. AND we need a new website with all the hotels who offer that service, I am pretty sure that all ASQ or SHA hotels are interested in that business

And if your flight arrives at 10pm.

Test, off the the hotel and at 12 check-out.

Ridiculous.

So watch the bouncing ball

♪♪♪

It's either 5

or 39

or maybe everyone 

or maybe none

♪♪♪

So say goodbye

No need to cry 

Tomorrow is another day. 

All together now 

♪♪♪

It's either 5

or 39

or maybe everyone 

or maybe none....

Edited by sirineou

24 minutes ago, bokningar said:

Even better, Norwegian and SAS scraped the rule about wearing masks for all Nordic flights. Flight outside on the Nordic countries will still need a mask. Hope the whole world can go back to a more normal state as soon as possible.

Ur rigth.Lets just hope things get back to like it was before.

6 hours ago, Swiss1960 said:

Just wondering how they intend to solve the latest idea of a 1-day quarantine an PCR test, if tourists REALLY arrive in large numbers... imagine all the hotels who will have to accommodate thousands of tourists for 1 night only with all the cleaning requirements that the current covid situation requires for them... If I would be a hotel owner, I would NOT accept such tourists, except when the government pays me 2-3 nights for each tourist who stays 1 night for covid-checks. AND we need a new website with all the hotels who offer that service, I am pretty sure that all ASQ or SHA hotels are interested in that business

Delta, did that not start in India, suddenly they are on the list, even though they have done a good job at treating their people, very well actually.

Might as well open the gate Pratunam Burt. Watergate Open. to all countries , does that mean planes will fly again??