Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

4 minutes ago, Pib said:

Hopefully any other folks who post they got a "rejected" report on the new system will also mention who their servicing immigration office is "and" whether they had success or no success in using the other, older online systems.    Note: heck, if you folks who get approved on the new system please mention who your immigration office is and what success (or no-success) you've had with the two older online systems.  Maybe such crossfeed will help us figure out what is going on.

For me my record is now 0 for 3....that is, simply couldn't use either of the two older online systems as I couldn't get pass the first data entry page...was told to visit my local immigration office.   And I tried MANY times over the years....always had to report in-person or by mail...I mostly do mail-in.

And now the new 3rd online system has rejected my report without saying why...but at least the new system allowed me to submit a report where the older two system would not as they wouldn't let me go beyond the first data page.

I think Bangkok CW just wants to make it as difficult as possible for foreigners.  

• Like 2

For those getting rejected, could it be those auto drop down menus which are populated with selected areas and districts where one inputs the address.

I know I was having trouble with that.

I input the road, input bangkok and then bangkok drop down shows and can be selected, next drop down menu district and phrakhanong can be selected. Last dropdown box the area I stay would not show (klong toei) but only bang chak. Where I stay is very far away from bang chak but I selected it. Then went up and input my whole correct address in the road box where one can type everything.

Also make sure that the date entry is the one stamped/shown on the TM arrival card and the permission to stay is the end date on your extension of stay.

For me the above worked.

Edited by userabcd

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

They apparently have changed the form. All of mine have the remark under the bar code at the bottom of it.

It would be interesting to know what the approved one has on it.

No bar code and no passport number, but a referencenumber in upper left corner

90-days.jpg

24 minutes ago, userabcd said:

For those getting rejected, could it be those auto drop down menus which are populated with selected areas and districts where one inputs the address.

I input the road, input bangkok and then bangkok drop down shows and can be selected, next drop down menu district and phrakhanong can be selected. Last dropdown box the area I stay would not show (klong toei) but only bang chak. Where I stay is very far away from bang chak but I selected it. Then went up and input my whole correct address in the road box where one can type everything.

Also make sure that the date entry is the one stamped/shown on the TM arrival card and the permission to stay is the end date on your extension of stay.

For me the above worked.

For official administrative purposes, there is no Klong Toei sub-district of Phrakhanong district. However, I think there is a Phrakhanong sub-district under Klong Toei district. I once had to work that out many moons ago when there was confusion over an address being provided for official documents. You might actually be in Phrakhanong sub-district, Klong Toei district but need to check on your location and the official boundaries. In my case, the address I'd been given and always used was 'officially' wrong but otherwise worked fine. 

I'm pretty sure the rejections here are nothing to do with people filling in the forms incorrectly. More likely to be the continuation of existing problems in the system or systems that immigration are using. 

Edited by KhaoNiaw
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, KhaoNiaw said:

For official administrative purposes, there is no Klong Toei sub-district of Phrakhanong district. However, I think there is a Phrakhanong sub-district under Klong Toei district. I once had to work that out many moons ago when there was confusion over an address being provided for official documents. You might actually be in Phrakhanong sub-district, Klong Toei district. In my case, the address I'd been given and always used was 'officially' wrong but otherwise worked fine. 

I'm pretty sure the rejections here are nothing to do with people filling in the forms incorrectly. More likely to be the continuation of existing problems in the system or systems that immigration are using. 

Phrakhanong Nuea is a subdistrict under Wattana (Vathana in immigration system) district and not Klong Toei

and

Bang Chak is a subdistrict under Phrakhanong district.

9 minutes ago, nebrot said:

Phrakhanong Nuea is a subdistrict under Wattana (Vathana in immigration system) district and not Klong Toei

and

Bang Chak is a subdistrict under Phrakhanong district.

I was just checking Phrakhanong Nuea sub-district / Wattana district (Sukhumvit 63-81)
Phrakhanong sub-district / Klong Toei district (Sukhumvit 36-52)
Phrakhanong Tai sub-district / Phrakhanong district (looks like 52 to Bang Na on river side of Sukhumvit, with Bangchak on the odd number side)

Edited by KhaoNiaw

20 minutes ago, KhaoNiaw said:

That sounds like the most logical solution.

Will be interesting to see if anyone who has been unable to report with the two previous online systems can now report with this new system .

Until then it is ,as John Fogerty once said,  “ Deja Vu all over again “ !!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, userabcd said:

This is the one that applies to my address

Phrakhanong sub-district / Klong Toei district (Sukhumvit 36-52)

Sounds from your previous post that you entered Phrakhanong District instead of Klong Toei District followed by Phrakhanong Sub District.  That would also explain the Bang Chak option appearing as it's a Sub District in Phrakhanong District.

1 hour ago, treetops said:

Sounds from your previous post that you entered Phrakhanong District instead of Klong Toei District followed by Phrakhanong Sub District.  That would also explain the Bang Chak option appearing as it's a Sub District in Phrakhanong District.

In those menu boxes you can only select what immigration have listed.

In the 1st box select Bangkok from drop down list.

In the 2nd box try Klong Toei does not show, try Phra and Phra Kanong shows, select that.

3rd box try Klong Toie nothing shows, try phrakanong nothing shows, try a,b,c etc... but only on B does Bang Chak show.

If one does not select the Bang Chak then I was not able to complete the form.

Just ended up typing the whole address in the road box, it was the only box where I could type the full address as it should be.

After submit received instant tm47 report and all the info I had typed was there.

The info I typed is the info I have always been submitting to immigration and today received the approval, so it seems to have worked.

Edited by userabcd

4 minutes ago, userabcd said:

In those menu boxes you can only select what immigration have listed.

In the 1st box select Bangkok from drop down list.

In the 2nd box try Klong Toei does not show, try Phra and Phra Kanong shows, select that.

3rd box try Klong Toie nothing shows, try phrakanong nothing shows, try a,b,c etc... but only on B does Bang Chak show.

If one does not select the Bang Chak then I was not able to complete the form.

Just ended up typing the whole address in the road box, it was the only box where I could type the full address.

After submit received instant tm47 report and all the info I had typed was there.

Shows up OK for me if this is what you hoped for?

image.png.394937737ce4a94cc6a571a0f23bfc3f.png

• Like 1

5 hours ago, treetops said:

Shows up OK for me if this is what you hoped for?

image.png.394937737ce4a94cc6a571a0f23bfc3f.png

Yes, that would have worked but I cannot achieve it on my pc and mobile through a browser. That is really strange it does not show for me. I had tried many times.

Are you using the immig app or a pc web browser? I used the pc web browser.

Some earlier commenter posted a screenshot of his tm47 for his area Bangkok, Vardhana, Klong Toei nua. When I input that and tried only Bangkok, and Vardhana shows. The Klong Toei in the drop down column would never show.

Edited by userabcd

11 hours ago, RafPinto said:

Worst thing is, we wasted 1 week with pending, now rejected, tomorrow bank holiday and no reason why rejected.

At least with the "old" systems (web, app) the band-aid was removed quickly with the instantaneous "See Immigration...." messages. And when you could submit and did get rejected, at least there may have been a clue in ADMIN remarks section.

Now they leave you twisting for days, insert the obligatory weekly holidays, before rejecting a report as some sort of macabre effort. I can't imagine they could make something worse, but I am never surprised at the level of incompetence witnessed hourly here.

I assume they'll get this thing working at some point, possibly.

Meanwhile, all mail submittals probably sit unopened in a dank corner at CW while that staff has been reassigned to reject online submittals from the "new" system.

• Like 1

Those who get rejected, is it possible, that they entered the format of the house number in e.g. '3/10' instead of '3-10' ?
Some wrote in previous post's that the address was missing on the tm47 pdf form we received after submitting the online 90 day report with the new system. My address appeared correctly on this form.
I always enter the house number in this format: '3-10' and not '3/10' as I noticed that when I've entered the house number like '3/10' on any immigration applications that the entire address get's corrupt (I guess the software interprets the '/' sign as a delimiter and ignores all following address fields). 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sato said:

Those who get rejected, is it possible, that they entered the format of the house number in e.g. '3/10' instead of '3-10' ?
Some wrote in previous post's that the address was missing on the tm47 pdf form we received after submitting the online 90 day report with the new system. My address appeared correctly on this form.
I always enter the house number in this format: '3-10' and not '3/10' as I noticed that when I've entered the house number like '3/10' on any immigration applications that the entire address get's corrupt (I guess the software interprets the '/' sign as a delimiter and ignores all following address fields). 

I enter mine as 3/10 always have done . I just checked my return pending .pdf and it is typed as 3/10.

I haven't been approved or rejected yet , mind you , my immigration office has a history of totally ignoring online applications .

Edited by NE1
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, userabcd said:

This is the one that applies to my address

IME it pays to know exactly which Khet/district and Khwaeng/sub-district you live in.

Just ask a neighbor, or the postman.

Surely you've had to provide these to Immigration previously? You needed to select these on the old system.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, userabcd said:

Yes, that would have worked but I cannot achieve it on my pc and mobile through a browser. That is really strange it does not show for me. I had tried many times.

I go this by entering the first letters and clicked on the correct ones. Easier than going through a long list in some cases,

image.png.b4bd48df9a8ba0b5c7d816a1a97b5192.png

By clicking the magnifying glass I got this.

image.png.7ba786e0279e46dbaa9d67b24eda4979.png

10 hours ago, userabcd said:

For me the above worked.

We live in the same area. Khlong Toei too.

26 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I go this by entering the first letters and clicked on the correct ones. Easier than going through a long list in some cases,

image.png.b4bd48df9a8ba0b5c7d816a1a97b5192.png

By clicking the magnifying glass I got this.

image.png.7ba786e0279e46dbaa9d67b24eda4979.png

Thanks, tried it on my mobile through firefox browser and it works now.

51 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

IME it pays to know exactly which Khet/district and Khwaeng/sub-district you live in.

Just ask a neighbor, or the postman.

Surely you've had to provide these to Immigration previously? You needed to select these on the old system.

Thanks, know exactly what my address is, been using it for 12 years no problems at all with banks,  immigration etc...

39 minutes ago, userabcd said:

Thanks, know exactly what my address is, been using it for 12 years no problems at all with banks,  immigration etc...

OK, you seemed challenged as to your khet/khwaeng and were guessing based on a street.

But then I didn't read all your posts that closely.

On 12/6/2021 at 7:54 AM, ubonjoe said:

Are you sure you entered your password correctly. From my experience it is easier to copy and paste it to login.

Yes, I'm sure. I also copy and paste rather than re-type. I tried again the following day and got through, so I presume it was a glitch that day.

4 minutes ago, sabaijai said:

Yes, I'm sure. I also copy and paste rather than re-type. I tried again the following day and got through, so I presume it was a glitch that day.

I think they may happen when you have had the login page open for a long time. I found that refreshing the page helped getting logged in.