Bars Opening In Pattaya?

HappyExpat57

6 hours ago, stubby52 said:

???????? Announcing good news.
 ✌️???????? We have succeeded.
 ???? Beer bar, restaurant that is open-air can be opened for sale.  but must be in  frame as follows
 open for sale  But not later than 11:00 PM, after 11:00 PM must refrain from selling and try to clear customers out of the shop not later than midnight.
  Must be open for sale at the time specified by the law.  to sell alcohol in 2 periods:
 ???? 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
 ???? 17:00 to 23:00
 ???? Do not allow children to sit and drink (that is, the staff sits and dresses a little  have to sit on opposite sides of the customer  not clear customer  If there is anything, let's meet and talk outside.) We have to keep the rules.
 ???? Must not have a snooker table (use a cloth to cover it completely and set things up  such as plant pots or vases, must not be opened and used for customers to play with)
 ???????? If any shop can follow this, you can open it.
 ???? Thank you to the kind adults who gave the new year gifts to  we pattaya
 ???? Thank you mayor of Pattaya City. I listen to the problems of entrepreneurs.  and make Pattaya driveable
 ???? Thank you Governor  I sympathize with the people
 ???? Thank you, Bang Lamung District Chief  that understands the people
 ???? Thank you director  Pattaya City Police Station, ART director, sympathizes and understands entrepreneurs
 ???? Thank you Prime Minister Ton, President of the Tourism Business Association  which has always been a coordinating business between entrepreneurs and the government
 ???? Thank you Khun Aum for always coordinating and giving advice.
 ???? Thank you to all journalists who have supported and fought with us until today.
 ???? Thank you to all entrepreneurs for supporting Lisa so that we, entrepreneurs in Pattaya can  Open a business to make a living as if breathing for us
 ❤️♥️

Source is Lisa the jomtien bar owner who organized the protests.

so it's possible only since today ?!

6 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

Is it possible Lisa has purchased a microwave and now has a restaurant license ?

The whole post is subject to that single comma above (between bar and restaurant) being in the correct place.

Lisa is well known entrepreneur, charity worker and activist who works to help both expats and Thais. Her well established guesthouse and bar is in Jomtien.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Lisa is well known entrepreneur, charity worker and activist who works to help both expats and Thais. Her well established guesthouse and bar is in Jomtien.

Is that the same Lisa that used to sing at a bar on beach Road near Soi 8?, the old Wunderbar became the 'We are the Wonderful Bar' or something like that.

I think about 2003/4, very entertaining, heard she had gone abroad.

On 12/15/2021 at 7:52 AM, champers said:

No restaurant licence is required. Any bar can open but no go-gos or nightclubs.

Lisa is the proprierter of Lisa's Guest House in Jomtien which has a long established bar/restaurant.

Have to admit there are more bars open in Jomtien already last evening than the previous 7+ months and even just few days ago. Still a BIB raid or 20 will put a quick end to the fun. Still haven't seen any official announcement.

Talked to a couple girls working beer bars on Jomtien Beach Soi 7. They both told me their bars had just obtained "restaurant' licenses. They also said same about the other newly opened bars in the area, tho did not verify. As assumed, neither had food nor menus yet! ????

Seems yesterday was magical mass issuance day of such "restaurant"  licenses. ????

Edited by Skeptic7
  • Haha 1

On 12/15/2021 at 7:52 AM, champers said:

No restaurant licence is required. Any bar can open but no go-gos or nightclubs.

Lisa is the proprierter of Lisa's Guest House in Jomtien which has a long established bar/restaurant.

yes i know Lisa's 200 metres from my place .