Thailand, the most beautiful girls in the world. 

SAFETY FIRST

13 hours ago, Damrongsak said:

One of them sent this magazine to my son when he was in Iraq.

image.jpeg.e5d6f9e24bd4ee9c79c9a52841ac7483.jpeg

After 40 years of marriage, my wife still looks OK.  Except when she goes crazy.

image.jpeg.97920fee5aa4e36bac42c7c8c8c80c3f.jpeg

13 hours ago, Damrongsak said:

One of them sent this magazine to my son when he was in Iraq.

image.jpeg.e5d6f9e24bd4ee9c79c9a52841ac7483.jpeg

After 40 years of marriage, my wife still looks OK.  Except when she goes crazy.

image.jpeg.97920fee5aa4e36bac42c7c8c8c80c3f.jpeg

Not beautiful in the classic sense, but pleasant to look upon. Lovely skin.

IMO Thai women get wrinkly in their eighties, Western women much younger.

On 1/18/2022 at 5:48 AM, SAFETY FIRST said:
On 1/18/2022 at 5:03 AM, Isaanlife said:

Answer the question?

You are the one boasting about the most beautiful girls in the world.

Yet we never seen a photo from you?

Why not?

Is your post simply not true?

You have ugly on your mind, you must have some experience with that?

Or else you cannot afford a real beauty you mention so many times?

What's the truth?

Stunning girl with model looks, who wants that? 

Big maintenance, cost you a lot of money for the upkeep.

My gf is the most beautiful woman in the world, she is perfect. 

I mentioned in an earlier comment

I don't like enhancements, her natural features are ideal for me, NO makeup or lipstick (her lips are naturally colored), NO fake nails, breast implants, nose jobs, curled hair (her lovely long flowing straight black hair is awesome), she is so beautiful when she wears her hair up in a scrunch, this shows off her beautiful face and neck lines, my girlfriend is natural, inside and out, not a fake molecule.

I prefer she keeps shoes simple, I like her to wear small, flat shoes (to show off her beautiful small perfect feet). I like her to wear plain clothes, keep it simple, I'm excited when she wears the clothes she buys from her village market, basic skimpy shorts, amazingly small tops to show off her perfect small breasts and no makeup. When I see her dressed like this it's just wonderful, pure pleasure to be with, bloody beautiful.

It's even better, when she wakes up next to me, naked and natural, I'm in heaven. 

I'm the LUCKIEST guy

I hope you all can find someone so beautiful one day. 

Isaanlife did I answer your question? 

There are lots of Stunners with model looks in the world but most are enhanced with plastic surgery, botox etc, take away the packed on makeup and the expensive clothing you'll find what's left is just a boring shell, no personality or character. I've been with a few Barbie Doll types over the years, most love themselves and are up themselves. 

My gf is fun to be with, has a great personality and laughs at the same silly stuff I laugh at, she's such a pleasure to be with 24/7, I miss her so much when she's not there with me. 

Shes from a poor family, has little education but has common sense and a high IQ. Last year we had to travel to BKK during lock down, medical reasons, instantly she came up with a solution, she always amazes me how she's able to solve problems, she's much smarter than me. 

I just woke up, she's laying there next to me, she always smells like flowers, we've been asleep for 7 hours and she smells like she's just come out of the shower. When she wakes up she'll look beautiful, she has natural model looks, first thing in the morning she could step straight onto the catwalk. 

She is a Stunner, ticks all my boxes, beautiful, intelligent, amazing personality, petite, even drinks the same beer.

I'm sure she has Aussie DNA, what a girl, fun and loving. 

????????????????????

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

Guest Isaanlife
1 hour ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

There are lots of Stunners with model looks in the world but most are enhanced with plastic surgery, botox etc, take away the packed on makeup and the expensive clothing you'll find what's left is just a boring shell, no personality or character. I've been with a few Barbie Doll types over the years, most love themselves and are up themselves. 

My gf is fun to be with, has a great personality and laughs at the same silly stuff I laugh at, she's such a pleasure to be with 24/7, I miss her so much when she's not there with me. 

Shes from a poor family, has little education but has common sense and a high IQ. Last year we had to travel to BKK during lock down, medical reasons, instantly she came up with a solution, she always amazes me how she's able to solve problems, she's much smarter than me. 

I just woke up, she's laying there next to me, she always smells like flowers, we've been asleep for 7 hours and she smells like she's just come out of the shower. When she wakes up she'll look beautiful, she has natural model looks, first thing in the morning she could step straight onto the catwalk. 

She is a Stunner, ticks all my boxes, beautiful, intelligent, amazing personality, petite, even drinks the same beer.

????????????????????

has little education but has common sense and a high IQ. Did you test her IQ? How do you know how high it is?

I am glad she is a stunner in your mind, since you won't let anyone see her model good looks.

You keep saying Thailand has the most beautiful in the world but you never back up anything so how can we trust you?

Most people that end up in Thailand were never with Barbie Doll types or anything close in their own country.

If you were, you would have had no reason to come to Thailand for the uneducated, poor and desperate. 

If you are going to tell stories, at least have some facts or some photos.

I can understand not posting an ugly girl, but if she is a model, you should be proud to show her off.

As I said earlier, I personally have never seen 1 foreigner married with a Thai girl that has model good looks. Not even 1.

Edited by Isaanlife

1 hour ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

????????????????????

She got Aboriginal genes? 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Isaanlife said:

has little education but has common sense and a high IQ. Did you test her IQ? How do you know how high it is?

I am glad she is a stunner in your mind, since you won't let anyone see her model good looks.

You keep saying Thailand has the most beautiful in the world but you never back up anything so how can we trust you?

Most people that end up in Thailand were never with Barbie Doll types or anything close in their own country.

If you were, you would have had no reason to come to Thailand for the uneducated, poor and desperate. 

If you are going to tell stories, at least have some facts or some photos.

I can understand not posting an ugly girl, but if she is a model, you should be proud to show her off.

As I said earlier, I personally have never seen 1 foreigner married with a Thai girl that has model good looks. Not even 1.

Why are you so hostile, chill dude.

You should wake up, vibrant and refreshed not angry and abusive. Who are you sleeping with, maybe this is why your in an angry mood, day in and day out

There are many poor people in Thailand who can't afford a proper education, we are very lucky in Australia with the education system.

In Thailand you'll find many people with high IQs that never had the opportunity to a quality education. 

45 minutes ago, Isaanlife said:

can understand not posting an ugly girl, but if she is a model, you should be proud to show her off.

We are all incognito on AN.
If we post photos / pictures we will be identified.
If I post a photo of my gf, those who know her now know who I am. 

I'm scared of predators, stalking my beautiful gf. 

Dude, talk to me later when you cool down, have a cup of coffee, go for a walk, relax. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Isaanlife said:

Over the many years (20+), I have seen a few but rarely. In all honesty, most of the Thai girls / women I have seen with foreigners were plain at best, in my opinion. Not to mention often rather vulgar. You just have to wait for them to open their mouths (to speak, to laugh or to eat), any existing charm often fades out on the spot. I also hate the all-too-frequent tattoos, even if they are discreet, or the way Thai girls / women so often die their hair. Nothing as beautiful IMO as the natural black hair of a Thai woman.

I'm being frank here and that might shock a few, but as I said, this is my opinion.

Now, I am not going to post any pic of my wife, sorry. But 2 or 3 I saw posted higher up would come close enough to her (very good) looks.

Edited by gejohesch

9 minutes ago, gejohesch said:

Over the many years (20+), I have seen a few but rarely. In all honesty, most of the Thai girls / women I have seen with foreigners were plain at best, in my opinion. Not to mention often rather vulgar. You just have to wait for them to open their mouths (to speak, to laugh or to eat), any existing charm often fades out on the spot. I also hate the all-too-frequent tattoos, even if they are discreet, or the way Thai girls / women so often die their hair. Nothing as beautiful IMO as the natural black hair of a Thai woman.

I'm being frank here and that might shock a few, but as I said, this is my opinion.

Now, I am not going to post any pic of my wife, sorry. But 2 or 3 I saw posted higher up would come close enough to her (very good) looks.

Not many expats around where I live.  There are two other Australians.  Both of their GFs are absolute horrors.  I have been here a good while and speak reasonable Thai.  I was riding in a car with one of these guys a while back his GF and mine where also in the car.  The other expat speaks no Thai.  His GF was raving on to mine about how she detested her guy and was only with him for the money, would leave him in a heartbeat if the payments stopped, and that she had a long term partner waiting for her (in the house back in Nakon Nowhere) taking care of her kid with the money she sends back home.  Dreadful situation, and one I have been in many many times here.  Early on I used to tell the guy what his girl had said.  That was always a lose lose situation for me.  So now I just keep my mouth shut.

Not having any language skills is a deal breaker for decent Thai girls.  Then the expat is just fishing in the bar girl/ex bar girl pond with the ones who speak Thinglish.

3 hours ago, Adumbration said:

Not many expats around where I live.  There are two other Australians.  Both of their GFs are absolute horrors.  I have been here a good while and speak reasonable Thai.  I was riding in a car with one of these guys a while back his GF and mine where also in the car.  The other expat speaks no Thai.  His GF was raving on to mine about how she detested her guy and was only with him for the money, would leave him in a heartbeat if the payments stopped, and that she had a long term partner waiting for her (in the house back in Nakon Nowhere) taking care of her kid with the money she sends back home.  Dreadful situation, and one I have been in many many times here.  Early on I used to tell the guy what his girl had said.  That was always a lose lose situation for me.  So now I just keep my mouth shut.

Not having any language skills is a deal breaker for decent Thai girls.  Then the expat is just fishing in the bar girl/ex bar girl pond with the ones who speak Thinglish.

sounds like a rather common occurrence

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

Hardly know where to start on this topic.

Now I'm making the assumption that most of us are some shade of whitish male. Now I'm hispanic so I trend to the darker side of white.

But for whatever evolutionary process we seem to be attracted to asian women, which I think colors our view on 'attractive'.

Spend a day in San Francisco and the couples are majority white male, asian female. 

That dynamic has nothing to do with bar girls, prostitution, power play, but just young folks natural attraction.

Now I've been with my wife over 20 years now, and I still consider her the hottest woman I've ever seen, even as we both approach our twilight years.

So maybe I'm just being too cute, but Hell Yes Thai women, especially the Isaan women are hot as Hell

Hoo-ah!  :biggrin:

10 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

????????????????????

You can tell if she has Australia DNA - She will look like a Eric Bristow

They are surely not the most beautiful girls in the world. It's just that we farangs are in a position to choose the most pretty ones. Plenty is Thai girls have short legs and are too stocky, and it gets worse when they get older.

Girls are more pretty in some regions of China (ex Chongqing) or Europe (ex. Estonia).

However what makes them real gems is the attitude and kindness. Of course, material (financial) issues matter a lot to them. But once these material and financial issues are settled/agreed, they are usually real angels. Years after years, I always marvelled at it, whether I was staying with a girlfriend or just spending a short-time with a working girl.

On 1/17/2022 at 12:39 AM, BritManToo said:

Not me, women ain't my friends.

They still want stuff from you.

That's not been my experience. But I tend to chose carefully. I can say it's only been an issue with one. No one asks or expects. But we share freely. That's my norm. I don't compromise on it.

• Like 1

So the only downside, in my mind at least with these angels of beauty, is the temper!

I love my wife to death, but as seems the case with all of them under that beauty there is a temper gene second to none.

Over the decades I have found myself on the wrong side of that wicked tongue, thinking to myself, just keep quiet until the rage passes, which is always does, surprisingly quickly.

My wife is an engineer and works for the DoD on our local AFB. We had dinner several weeks ago with a co-worker and his wife and we were chatting. 

I had to laugh when he said, OMG we never cross your wife in a meeting, because that woman can cut you down in a heartbeat!

Somewhat gratifying that I'm not alone lol

Edited by GinBoy2
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, candide said:

They are surely not the most beautiful girls in the world. It's just that we farangs are in a position to choose the most pretty ones. Plenty is Thai girls have short legs and are too stocky, and it gets worse when they get older.

Girls are more pretty in some regions of China (ex Chongqing) or Europe (ex. Estonia).

However what makes them real gems is the attitude and kindness. Of course, material (financial) issues matter a lot to them. But once these material and financial issues are settled/agreed, they are usually real angels. Years after years, I always marvelled at it, whether I was staying with a girlfriend or just spending a short-time with a working girl.

A lot of truth in what you're saying. I find there is quite a proportion of Thai girls / women who frankly are plain if not outright ugly. Yes, the stocky genre is quite abundant. Just looking at the female population in my wife's village, I'm a bit surprised how many are a bit overweight. They eat so much rubbish, even in the countryside where there is so much "natural" food. Sthg to do with also eating a lot of rubbish, all those industrial sauces, not to mention (for some) drinking a bit too often and too much...

I agree, they can be real angels, but I've got a bee in my bonnet that keeps telling me "don't trust them too much". And for sure, there are loads of rotten even poisonous apples among Thai girls / women.

6 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

So the only downside, in my mind at least with these angels of beauty, is the temper!

I love my wife to death, but as seems the case with all of them under that beauty there is a temper gene second to none.

Over the decades I have found myself on the wrong side of that wicked tongue, thinking to myself, just keep quiet until the rage passes, which is always does, surprisingly quickly.

My wife is an engineer and works for the DoD on our local AFB. We had dinner several weeks ago with a co-worker and his wife and we were chatting. 

I had to laugh when he said, OMG we never cross your wife in a meeting, because that woman can cut you down in a heartbeat!

Somewhat gratifying that I'm not alone lol

Oh shxt, the temper! I did not think of it, but you are damn right. My wife (a sweet angel in normal times) has just zero sense of humour when it comes to anything remotely close to a reproach or derision. She can also become an absolute load to manage if she drinks a bit too much (once in a while, not so often). It's really a case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde! 

On the positive side, as you say, the "crises" tend to pass quickly. Bad mood is quickly over. So, if they can be high maintenance, it's in a short term sense. I allow myself to use the plural, I think I've seen and experienced enough Thai women for that.

Edited by gejohesch
  • Like 2