United States Center for Disease Control raises Thailand to its highest level of travel risk due to Covid-19

webfact

4 hours ago, webfact said:

This means that it is recommended for all travelers from the US to avoid traveling to Thailand. If they must travel to the country, they are highly advised to be fully vaccinated and up to date with their COVID-19 vaccines before travel.

Which they have to be to enter anyway?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, pizzachang said:

Never seen so many common colds. That must be the "risk"? Just ask local students - no one is getting really ill - exceptions are those that are immune compromised and have prior serious illness.

Right and then there are people who have been exposed but not infected. I'm sure I've been exposed, the virus is everywhere:

IMG20220308083919.jpg

As opposed to what?! ...  the numbers for the USA are horrific. It would seem to me its a heck of a lot safer in LOS than anywhere is the US (especially if you're black) and that includes factoring in the danger of travel on the roads here. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 5

22 minutes ago, vandeventer said:

This is good, and you will be off Putin's hate list!!! This may be a new way to get more tourist here. So if your on the hate list come to Thailand the risk is less.

Definitely no risk of Putin’s nuclear missiles coming to Thailand, unless the aged Soviet guiding system goes wrong.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1