Do you remember the names and details of all the women you had sex with?

BritManToo

Can you remember the names of the ladies in your past sexual encounters?  

97 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, KhunLA said:

On the days I worked, I got done at 1430 hrs.  Showered, hop the

train to South St or other area, Philly, PA, USA, and happy hrs started

1630 ish till 2000 hrs.  That was good for couple times a week.

meet me on south street...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

i actually keep a note in my phone calendar

???????????????????? made me laugh. One of the older boys who had been in Thailand since the 70s and showed me the ropes used to take a polaroid of every girl he slept with. He had shoeboxes full of these pictures going back literally decades. It was a sight to behold. Creepy as <deleted>, but there ya go

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, starky said:

Feel free not to read nor contribute if the thread is not to your liking. Nothing studly about p4.  Is what it is mate. Don't see much self congratulations either just a few people having a laugh. You however seem rather put off by it. ????

Thank you. I felt free to contribute.

But to answer the OP's query as to All?: No.

Edited by jerrymahoney

8 minutes ago, starky said:

???????????????????? made me laugh. One of the older boys who had been in Thailand since the 70s and showed me the ropes used to take a polaroid of every girl he slept with. He had shoeboxes full of these pictures going back literally decades. It was a sight to behold. Creepy as <deleted>, but there ya go

i do photos and videos also when possible. Keeping dates and names for me is more to do with in case i get an STI i have an idea who i caught it from and can let the girls know

1 hour ago, jerrymahoney said:

Thank you. Another Pub topic for the AN/TV hoi polloi to self-congratulate themselves on what studs they are.

If the average man sleeps with only 4 women over his entire life, then yes, every guy with a fistful of 1000 baht bills in Pattaya is indeed Hugh Hefner in comparison.

5 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

If the average man sleeps with only 4 women over his entire life, then yes, every guy with a fistful of 1000 baht bills in Pattaya is indeed Hugh Hefner in comparison.

And thanks to the guys with a fistful of 1000 baht bills in Pattaya to come on here and let us know.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The ones I remember the most were the ones that got away, because someone else got to pop the question before me, or I was broke at the time.

I do remember a couple in particular that were spectacular the first time, but because of errors on my part I missed out on seconds. If only I could ask the good Doctor to return me to 1996!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

your girlfriend\wife is different?

Of course, all of our gf/wife is different. Believing anything else is just stupid.

Me and my gf against the world, if not on same team or we manage to cooperate together, she would not been with me. Chemistry and motivation can take both far in life.

You keeping a list ? Creepy!

20 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

your girlfriend\wife is different?

No. In the words of the late Elizabeth Taylor, she is an "avaricious bitch."

But as far as Thai décolletage, yes, she is very different.

Edited by jerrymahoney

26 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Of course, all of our gf/wife is different. Believing anything else is just stupid.

Me and my gf against the world, if not on same team or we manage to cooperate together, she would not been with me. Chemistry and motivation can take both far in life.

You keeping a list ? Creepy!

Maybe try that in English

18 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

No. In the words of the late Elizabeth Taylor, she is an "avaricious bitch."

But as far as Thai décolletage, yes, she is very different.

Yeah all guys convince themselves their gf is different, one of the biggest in jokes

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:

Yeah all guys convince themselves their gf is different, one of the biggest in jokes

Thank you.

But I remember you. You were the guy who asked, after I said that my insurance claim was paid in full, what if they denied it?

So it seems you have a propensity for wanting to discuss what isn't.

Edited by jerrymahoney

1 hour ago, LaosLover said:

When was that survey take, 1700s

Or where, San Francisco  ...

... YMCA