Russian man sought after ladyboy found dead in Surin - the transgender took him home after meeting in Phuket

webfact

27 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

No, the only thing it can be seen as was a rough joke. But, feel free to be serious about everything in life. It´s the second time you are complaining about my posts now, while trying to make them something they aren´t. The first time was flat belly. Let´s see if you can make it. Go for a third, and really amuse yourself. ????

Joking in the pub, is one thing, but about a murder. I guess there are all kinds. I think murder does not deserve jokes. But guess you think its funny.

Edited by robblok
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

No one should have to die like this.

Also they knew each other for 6-7 months and met up and stayed in a hotel before; the often used "surprise" excuse doesn't work here, it should never be invoked in murder cases, anyway.

Edited by orchis
  • Like 1

I'm thinking how sad to have been murdered, to die so violently, all alone with the horror, the terror of seeing the eyes (maybe) of your murderer before the person/s before they kill you, then deliberately left like that. Terrible terrible thing to happen.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, orchis said:

No one should have to die like this.

Also they knew each other for 6-7 months and met up and stayed in a hotel before; the often used "surprise" excuse doesn't work here, it should never be invoked in murder cases, anyway.

Not everyone has sex immediately and she could previously  had used an excuse as why not to have sex  

"..........after a 31 year old ladyboy was found wrapped in a blanket in a storeroom at a house in Kang-en sub-district."

Ah, bless, maybe the poor dear was cold?

Possibly the use of the word "dead" before the word "ladyboy"  might have explained things better?

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Stocky said:

Not a Russia nation, a Lithuanian apparently. 

Yes and it appears that the deceased had an English BF for many years who had splashed the cash on various property and had recently returned to the UK. Strange one that, BF of 7 years and soon as he is off she picks up another guy, unluckily for her a bad one.

Edited by Excel
  • Like 1

'How old was the Russian? and was he blind, could not tell a lady boy from a real girl' 

'Took me 1 sec.  Look at face.  Look for the Adam's apple and the deep voice'

TRUE story. Two of the most beautiful girls I've seen in 14 years in Thailand worked in Loi Kroh. They were ladyboys. Almost impossible to tell.

Here's the story. I was walking with one of them along the Chang Klang night market. It was busy so she walked in front of me. She walked past a young woman in her 20s (English I'm pretty sure) who said to her older companion (maybe her mother): "My God, you see her? She is so beautiful!" The mother (?) replied "Ladyboy". The girl stood open mouthed in disbelief - absolutely gobsmacked. "Never!" she said. Her mother nodded sagely. She'd obviously been here before!

Another day. Much the same spot on the market. Same ladyboy. Daytime. Again walking in front of me. Two middle aged THAI ladies stopped her and told her how beautiful she was. They looked at me and asked "Is this your husband?". She shook her head.  "Oh, my dear." they said, "you really should get married. You will have such beautiful children."

Not always so easy to tell! (In the street, anyway!)

13 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

The question is obviously: When did the Russian find out?

Because there are some people who need a long time to find out that their favorite girl is no girl.

That is obviously no reason to kill anybody but there is a certain disappointment involved.

After 7 months ?????

4 hours ago, robblok said:

Seems they knew each other for 7 years.. so the I did not know she was a ladyboy seems farfetched (according to the newspaper that cant be mentioned)

Great detective work! Now you know, I was not serious. ????

6 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

6 months, dating, no groping, please, he did not know the g/f was transgender for  6 months, he was  not noted to be functionally deficient in any way in the reporting or a Gregorian monk  by vocation. Pleaseeeee

So, you are another serious person. Please what? Do you really think I am serious? In that case it must have gone very far. 

11 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I gave up trying to understand other peoples' taste in women or whatever.

Often when I am in a bar it is obvious to me which one is the most attractive girl. But funny enough lots of guys sit with other girls who are IMHO not attractive. It seems there is a huge spectrum of what different people find attractive. 

Have you ever thought what you consider attractive, others think  Minger. There’s someone for everyone 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Great detective work! Now you know, I was not serious. ????

Actually not great detective work but bad reading on my part. 6-7 months and a prior English BF of 7 years i read it that the guy lived in the UK (or they have updated the story) Because in general im not that stupid. 

But jealousy was the case not lady boy panic. 

7 hours ago, GaWalker said:

Have you ever thought what you consider attractive, others think  Minger. There’s someone for everyone 

And that is one of the best answers i have ever seen. We all have different likes and dislikes. Current GF has quite big breasts for an Asian girl but does not do much for me. But she had it easy getting guys. What i like about her are her brains and her English skills (Singaporean not Thai). Ok she does not look bad at all but its not the body type that i normally prefer. But I have long since given up on going for perfection on all fronts.

But in a bar with hookers you just go for looks of course I mean nothing else is important then unless you think of taking her out of the bar.