Miss Hooters Thailand Beauty Pageant to reach final round on September 30th, Pattaya round recap

webfact

3 minutes ago, 2baht said:

Hypocritical ay, pack yourself another bong!

what are you talking about hypocritical. you are the one crying about how much you dont care about the thread you are commenting on.

you sound strange man. 

thanks i will go pack a bong, first smart thing you have said. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, khaowong1 said:

I'm sorry, but none of this 3 appeal to me.  I've seen better looking ladies in the MBK shopping mall.  

The shopping malls are packed with lovelies these days, I was thinking that in Central Festival Beach Road, Pattaya, yesterday. Lots of eye candy in from the capital I expect.

Now this is a Hooters contest so the important attributes are below neck level and any opinion on world peace is of no importance. ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, proton said:

Horrible bars, feel sorry for the poor girls who work there and have to wear those awful uniforms, beauty pagents seem rather old fashioned these days.

I like the fact some rather old fashioned ways persist in Thailand.... other countries are so sanitary. 

32 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

I like the fact some rather old fashioned ways persist in Thailand.... other countries are so sanitary. 

Yes all women should be made to run around without a top on like in the old days of Thailand unless they were of the upper crust...

• Thumbs Up 1