Video: Pick-up driver ends up in the klong after overtaking at speed

webfact

I am the smoothest driver in the world, I'll be an F1 driver and do drifting competitions in Tokyo!!!!!   I am sooooooooooooooooo cool, like the other side of the pillow.  

Now who's going to pay for this damage!!! Falang bad luck.  Amulet bad luck.  Road bad.   I no no pay I no no...... 

Why you keep driving!!! I can't swim!!!! Stop!!!!   

Funny how he keeps driving.

In the interview, he's not taking the blame or admitting fault.   Then he might say something about rain, but I'm not 100% fluent in Thai!!!  I'm falang!!!!!  kap kap kap

Edited by Iamfalang

3 hours ago, Hamus Yaigh said:
5 hours ago, webfact said:

The driver called insurance and arranged for a flat bed truck to take away the damaged vehicle for repairs. 

Our insurance premiums are paying for idiots like this.

Engine and cab fully immersed. I don’t reckon that’s getting repaired ?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, edwinchester said:

Wasn't even going that fast approaching the lead vehicle but for some reason floored the accelerator as he passed and the rest is history. There's a word for this type of idiot and it begins with t and ends in wat.

this idiot could have ended up at a wat for his cremation

21 hours ago, Iamfalang said:

In the interview, he's not taking the blame or admitting fault. 

The first guy in the interview is the driver of the pick up with the dashcam.

Second guy in green is bystander who helped the driver who ended up in the canal.

The fact that these pick up <deleted> drive themselves to pieces really doesn't interest me at all. But in many cases they also involve innocent road users. This video is therefore a good start to my day. No innocent victims.

Edited by metisdead
Derogatory and profane comment edited.
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, edwinchester said:

Wasn't even going that fast approaching the lead vehicle but for some reason floored the accelerator as he passed and the rest is history. There's a word for this type of idiot and it begins with t and ends in wat.

Yeah hitting the throttle in that loose gravel was always going to induce oversteer which can have unpleasant results if the vehicle operator is caught off guard.