Trump suggests he’ll launch his 2024 presidential campaign on Nov. 15 in Florida

onthedarkside

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, bannork said:

Go on Donald! Run as an independent against De Sanctimonious, and let the 82 year old Biden romp, or rather hobble across the finishing line.

If Joe runs again, he'll be 86 by the end! Surely the Dems have some younger blood?

They do but none have the great advantage of any incumbent including unpopular ones.

On 11/9/2022 at 3:38 AM, SunnyinBangrak said:

All of those claims you make are as fake/wildly distorted as the photo. Are you now allowed to make knowingly false claims, or are you imisinformed to such an extent you believe them true? 

Trump faces backlash after saluting North Korean general

Donald Trump is pictured with North Korean general.  |POLITICO screenshot

Donald Trump is facing some heat Thursday after he went against presidential norms by saluting a North Korean general.

“I’m not trying to be gratuitous or unfair but isn’t saluting a General from an enemy military sort of a big deal?” tweeted Sen. Brian Schatz (D-Hawaii).

The general first salutes Trump, to which the president salutes back, before shaking his hand. Kim is seen smiling in the background.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/06/14/trump-north-korea-general-salute-646248

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

All of those claims you make are as fake/wildly distorted as the photo. Are you now allowed to make knowingly false claims, or are you imisinformed to such an extent you believe them true? 

Start at about 2:05 in the video

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, vandeventer said:

More Democrat BS, history will show Trump as one of the greatest Presidents in US history and Biden after he comes out of jail will be labeled as the worse president in US history.. You guy are backing the wrong horse as nobody wants Joe to run in 2024 not even his own party.

Yes Joe will be too old and doddery, mistaking names and places but at least he's not a narcissistic, lying, emotionally handicapped loony like Donald.

Looking at Chucky, the evil doll full of malice and devoid of humour, the resemblance to Donald is striking. Is Chucky Donald's secret 'love Child'? 

I

Every-Chucky-Childs-Play-Movie-Chronological-Order-001.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On Tuesday I asked mom how she thought the election went for Trump?  She said we need more people like Desantis.   And my pothead hippie bum almost ex friend is text bating me at this moment how the orangutan was the best president ever.    I just can't understand it.   The great divide remains. I agree Biden is losing his mind. 

We need to have a top age limit of 70.  The age of politicians has never been so different than the average population of America 

Well it looks fairly likely now thar the democrats will win control of the senate soon so in that case they wouldn't even need Georgia. They only need 50 because of the VP.

It's been leaked that Trump is afraid delaying his running announcement after November 15 shows weakness. Amazing.  He's right about that. But he is weakened and that's a fact.

So it now looks like he will probably go ahead on the 15th.

The Super Maga cult bless their dear insurrectionist hearts must be in a frenzy.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Elkski said:

On Tuesday I asked mom how she thought the election went for Trump?  She said we need more people like Desantis.   And my pothead hippie bum almost ex friend is text bating me at this moment how the orangutan was the best president ever.    I just can't understand it.   The great divide remains. I agree Biden is losing his mind. 

We need to have a top age limit of 70.  The age of politicians has never been so different than the average population of America 

I certainly understand what you are saying, but I think putting an age limit isn't the best way to do it.  In the distant future, perhaps we will be living well into our hundreds and 70 will late middle-age.   That said, mental acuity needs to be addressed but maybe better done by the political parties.   

I think we need another party that has the resources and public attention of the current two.  I mean, if people can be non-binary, why not political parties?

10 minutes ago, Credo said:

I certainly understand what you are saying, but I think putting an age limit isn't the best way to do it.  In the distant future, perhaps we will be living well into our hundreds and 70 will late middle-age.   That said, mental acuity needs to be addressed but maybe better done by the political parties.   

I think we need another party that has the resources and public attention of the current two.  I mean, if people can be non-binary, why not political parties?

Because unfortunately it doesn't work in the American systems. It spoils things for either of the two other parties.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, placeholder said:

Trump claims army 'took over airports' in 1775

Trump claims army 'took over airports' in 1775Close

A speech delivered by President Trump at Independence Day celebrations contained historical errors.

At the event in Washington DC, for the 4th of July “Salute to America”, he referred to airports existing in 1775.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-48879825

When Trump disappears we will miss him. He's so much fun! ????

2 minutes ago, candide said:

When Trump disappears we will miss him. He's so much fun! ????

No, he disappeared or two years and you all still kept going on about him , in 5-10 years time you will all still going on about what he said about airports , bleach , stolen elections etc .

Its now  like  daily routine *Trump said blah blah blah*

You will never let him disappear , you need him to occupy yourself 

Trump starting to really lose the plot now...

''In a statement, Trump claimed he sent federal agents to stop vote rigging during Florida’s 2018 election, in which the Republican narrowly beat Democrat Andrew Gillum for the governor’s mansion.

“I was all in for Ron, and he beat Gillum, but after the Race, when votes were being stolen by the corrupt Election process in Broward County, and Ron was going down ten thousand votes a day, along with now-Senator Rick Scott, I sent in the FBI and the U.S. Attorneys, and the ballot theft immediately ended, just prior to them running out of the votes necessary to win. I stopped his Election from being stolen,” Trump wrote in a diatribe that called DeSantis “Ron DeSanctimonious”.

There is no evidence of tampering with Florida’s 2018 election."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2022/nov/11/us-midterm-election-2022-senate-house-results-congress-democrats-republicans-politics-live-updates-latest?filterKeyEvents=false&page=with:block-636e65558f088f91b4c654f0#block-636e65558f088f91b4c654f0

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

''In a statement, Trump claimed he sent federal agents to stop vote rigging during Florida’s 2018 election, in which the Republican narrowly beat Democrat Andrew Gillum for the governor’s mansion.

“I was all in for Ron, and he beat Gillum, but after the Race, when votes were being stolen by the corrupt Election process in Broward County, and Ron was going down ten thousand votes a day, along with now-Senator Rick Scott, I sent in the FBI and the U.S. Attorneys, and the ballot theft immediately ended, just prior to them running out of the votes necessary to win. I stopped his Election from being stolen,” Trump wrote in a diatribe that called DeSantis “Ron DeSanctimonious”.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2022/nov/11/us-midterm-election-2022-senate-house-results-congress-democrats-republicans-politics-live-updates-latest?filterKeyEvents=false&page=with:block-636e65558f088f91b4c654f0#block-636e65558f088f91b4c654f0

He'll literally just say anything, won't he?

Could be he's laying the foundation for an insanity defense. Could be a strong case.

But how would reflect on the country that put him into power and the party that caved into his every bizarre whim?

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Credo said:

The author's of the US Constitution didn't anticipate the rise of two party politics.  They assumed society would be divided into several factions with competing interests.  The Founding Fathers were incredibly intelligent and far-sighted men, but they couldn't know everything.

History has shown that with the current system in the United States two party politics is inevitable.  I would definitely like to see a change to that system, but a change that doesn't change the current structure or core values of government. 

I think Ranked Choice Voting (RCV) would greatly improve the current US government system without changing the structure or values of the current system.  Unfortunately a two party government has no incentive to create a multi-party government, so implementing any change will be difficult.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

I think he's been surrounded by sycophants who pretend to believe anything he says for so long that he's become convinced he can say anything and people will believe him.  Unfortunately, a lot of people do believe him.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

He'll literally just say anything, won't he?

Could be he's laying the foundation for an insanity defense. Could be a strong case.

But how would reflect on the country that put him into power and the party that caved into his every bizarre whim?

Gotta disagree: too vain for insanity defense, too cowardly for suicide.

IMO most likely a Thaksin (if it came to that): go into exile and spend the remainder of his years talking smack about whoever is running the US, promising to come back in glory at some point.  Oh yeah, and Melania will leave him.

Let's see what comes of this, sounds like a confession to me.

'You did what now?' Experts aghast after Donald Trump admits he 'fixed' Ron DeSantis’ 2018 election

Blagojevich much?

Edited by bendejo

12 hours ago, vandeventer said:

But in the end he may not run, it's purely up to him and his family. He has taken so much Bs from the Media and from this Government that he may call it quits, If he does that the biggest losers would be the  American people.

IMO every member of his family will be telling him NO, NO, NO.

If I were him I'd be promoting his daughter as a candidate for the future- young, apparently intelligent, female, pretty etc.

12 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO every member of his family will be telling him NO, NO, NO.

If I were him I'd be promoting his daughter as a candidate for the future- young, apparently intelligent, female, pretty etc.

Ivanka apparently intelligent?

A Journalist Compiled A List Of All The Words Ivanka Trump Has Used Incorrectly

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/a-journalist-compiled-a-list-of-all-the-words-ivanka-trump-has-used-incorrectly_n_59f230f6e4b03cd20b80519e

• Like 1