Foreign man allegedly brutally beats his 20-year-old Thai girlfriend in Pattaya

webfact

1 hour ago, stoner said:

yes let's use more violence to stop violence.

which makes you no better than the man you are calling a gutless tu*d

Some people just do not understand basic concepts.

And so tempting to provide additional basic physical demonstration of the said concept.

Simply helping these 'some people' in understanding. They should be thankful for being provided with teachings that most people have already learnt in their childhood.

Never too late for basic teachings...

RE - After some time, the foreign man calmed down and allowed rescuers to treat the nail scratches on his body.

???? The article didn't mention anything about a cat? 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

This is just obscene. Beating a frail defenceless female's body. Does this give certain men a supernatural surge of power and joy when they deliver blow after blow upon a delicate human being? I can't even imagine doing this to a less-than-defenceless female person.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

Coward, even allowing for alcohol there is no excuse to beat up a young girl who probably weighs less than a wet tea bag.

If she has been unfaithful, or been caught stealing then simply pack her bags and throw her out. That is assuming the house is his.

I wonder if she has any brothers......:whistling:

I too am shocked to read this story. I would however point out that at 20 years old the victim is a woman, not a "young girl".

Edited by Andrew65
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, huangnon said:

A lot of bad decisions are made at 04:30AM. Especially after alcohol. Sounds like a real charmer.

30 years old - in the bar business

maybe a background check will reveal a little more about this deadbeat - I'll bet he has previous form in his home country

• Like 2

Victim laying on the ground crying in pain...

QUOTE:
Pattaya police suggested the victim to get a good recovery and come to them if she intended to press legal action against her boyfriend.
Police did not immediately press charges on their own.

So, yes: He's obviousy backed by the police. Well done by this Soi Dog.

2022-11-23_090703.jpg

• Like 1

From the way some of these foreign men talk and behave. Just what I observe living in Bangkok. They come to Thailand looking  because women in their home countries want nothing to do with them.  Because these men can’t even take care of themselves or their behavior. And they say for example all women in the West are no good.  Just because the women are not interested in them 
So they come to Thailand.  Thinking the women are desperate, shy, tolerate anything. 
And unfortunately.  There are women in poorer countries who will start relationships with these types of men. Just to try to get a better life. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StevieAus said:

In relation to the police pressing charges the same would apply in Australia and I believe the UK.

If the victim is not prepared to give evidence in court the police will not usually charge the alleged offender.

If the police witness the assault a different situation.

That clears it up then.

Shouldn't be hard for the cop to say, I saw him, that is, if he wanted to get involved, so to speak, but I guess if there's nothing in it for him here, why would he bother, just another domestic.

Sad as this guy will do it again, if not to her, to someone else.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dustdevil said:

I don't see why victims' names should be withheld just because they're under...what: 21? 25? Is 20 a minor in Thailand?

I take extreme exception to your comment! Does a victim not have a right to privacy if they so desire! They didn't ask to be pulled into the public eye and they should be able to remain discrete if that's their choice.

• Like 2

It happens and not only in Thailand and also not only foreigners.

Some years ago there was a movie on Asian now, which showed a Thai gf was beaten  to <deleted>, in bright daylight on a busy road, by a Thai bf and it was sure not amusing to see.

Not any one, did something.

But i also saw long ago a docu about British women in jail, abused by husband. They went to jail, as they killed her husband, as last opportunity to be "free" (though in jail). Also weird nothing could be done to the violent husbands or so called bf. And that was UK.

There is also a docu about Russian women in Pattya, which are held against their will (slave) to work in prostitution. Seems they are controlled by Russian mob and Thai police was investigating.

However they couldnt do a thing as the women were terrified to speak up and Thai police needed that.

Once i was browsing for funny movies and came to a site and the movies showed there were far from funny. Understatement.

Not long ago i checked if it was still there, it was and also with those same horrible movies.

If you see those you ll get humble, make you sick, make you want to cry. You can see how absurd humans can do.

No it s not on the dark webside , but just on the regular one.

Amazing if a child or teenager might find this, as it is free accessible. Thera are already many which are absurd, like the happy slapping movies?? NOT. 

• Like 1

This is a disgusting act by this cowardly POS, and he should be aggressively pursued by the cops. What I am bemused by is how a domestic violence matter is headline news here. Why? Because its falang. A lot of Thai "men" (young boys in an adult skin) beat their wives (and children) routinely. Does it make the news? No. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

Coward, even allowing for alcohol there is no excuse to beat up a young girl who probably weighs less than a wet tea bag.

If she has been unfaithful, or been caught stealing then simply pack her bags and throw her out. That is assuming the house is his.

I wonder if she has any brothers......:whistling:

Evict the gutless mongrel.. Immediately.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As unacceptable as this type of behaviour is I don't see why this topic should be headline news, it is because the guy is a foreigner. 

If it was a Thai guy it wouldn't even make the back page! Maybe Thais feel foreigners should know better and rightly so but sadly domestic violence is very common globally!!

Yes woman invented the word "BITCH" and "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" but nobody has the right to beat their girlfriend or boyfriend!!

4 hours ago, jacko45k said:

I hope this girl gets away from this brute.... he obviously has an issue with alcohol and will do it again. 

Oh you are to kind. More like an animal and f.pig than simply a brute.

• Like 2