Banged Up! "Extortion" case cops denied bail - but are they scapegoats for wider malaise in RTP?

webfact

Yes they are scapegoats without a doubt,  you take Chuwit claim it is impossible for there not to be more. In this country these official behind borrow and steal so they can be assigned to areas that flow with these corruption scam. In Pattaya getting assigned to Soi 9 is on PAR with winning the lottery.

Now you got all this smoke and mirror special process court there isn't a court or prison to hold them all.  They will for show act like they are going to jail lay low then reassigned to another location. Two things if you are one of the six,  if they were serious six would be singing like they were the nations chorus. 

They all know just got their pants down.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Snig27 said:

Of course they are scapegoats. The whole RTP is rotten to the core, as is the justice system, the military and the the corrupt, rotten government that oversees the lot. And nothing will change. 

Once upon a time I thought I could view this in other countries and critique but now ... yes, in large measure because of available technology, I am quieted as an American. Oh, certainly, I can recognize different nuances but ... US corruption? Sadly widespread.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

When you sign up to join the police force here you know what you're getting yourself into.  It's not like they were bamboozled into something they were against.  They were just the ones that were made examples of. If your personal ethics didn't align with doing something this wrong in your life you wouldn't have signed up to be a cop.  You'd have chosen another career.  Most get into this because they know what the fringe benefits are.  And if you're a subordinate to a well-respected higher rank you're gonna print all day every day...

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

These six could be examples as hundreds - if not thousands - of others look on and wonder how they are free and these men are not.

Hopefully this is a start to get Thousands more to be prosecuted and send to Jail. 

One can only wish.

• Like 1