Would you take a gf to Pattaya?

bignok

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

No. She was up for anything at that time, which was why I married her. Fun times and happy days/ nights back then.

Still a a girl you would not marry, because there is no more limits to push after short term knownledge. Better to develop confidence as well trust before start exploring more kinky stuff. Adding some more years to the fun part before it gets boring and a routine. 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, MrJ2U said:

I take my wife to Pattaya.

Great hotels, food, and nightlife.

I never have brought my girlfriend though. 

You mean you haven't done the hotel room shuffle

On a serious note mine loves going to pats not all bars are hook up places.  Great rock bar at beginning of WS.

Also going up to the weather station for coffee and pics is fun

• Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, KhunLA said:

NO, but I also wouldn't want to go either.  Been there a few times, music festival, and not fan of the place.

Nothing there I want to visit or see.  Really can't think of a worst place in Thailand.  Khlong Toei slums maybe.

Hah! You've obviously never been to the Klong Toei sums or else you wouldn't talk such utter tosh.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, CartagenaWarlock said:

I see many couples in Pattaya. Of course, ten times more are singles wandering from brothel to brothel in search of their future brides or for sex orgy. 

There are neither brothels or prostitutes in Pattaya so just another member talking out their ass.

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

Still a a girl you would not marry, because there is no more limits to push after short term knownledge. Better to develop confidence as well trust before start exploring more kinky stuff. Adding some more years to the fun part before it gets boring and a routine. 

Meh... 3-day no holds barred, deep dive, crash course is the way to properly evaluate your future long term mattress thrasher. If she hasn't begged off because she 'Have to go to temple' or 'I have key room my friend' or otherwise left you with blue balls, you've got yourself a keeper. Why wait until you've bought her a house before using a back door?

16 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Meh... 3-day no holds barred, deep dive, crash course is the way to properly evaluate your future long term mattress thrasher. If she hasn't begged off because she 'Have to go to temple' or 'I have key room my friend' or otherwise left you with blue balls, you've got yourself a keeper. Why wait until you've bought her a house before using a back door?

Do they charge extra to use the back door?

1 hour ago, NanLaew said:

I can wait a lifetime for backdoor, and not be disappointed. I like ????

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

You mean you haven't done the hotel room shuffle

On a serious note mine loves going to pats not all bars are hook up places.  Great rock bar at beginning of WS.

Also going up to the weather station for coffee and pics is fun

Definitely a great place!

Unfortunately you get the right wing religious types that give it a bad name.  A few of those nutcases on this forum. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I was dating a Filipino girl about three years ago. We were both living in Bangkok. She was 33.  I was 64 at the time. We went to Pattaya for a couple of days. Staying in a large hotel.  We were having breakfast in the restaurant. 
A westerner.  I believe he had a British accent was walking over to another table. Which was occupied by his two buddies.  They all looked like at around maybe late fifties.
He stopped by our table, smiled and asked where we were from.  I thought this was kind of odd doing this in a restaurant. I told him. He said he was on holiday.  He proceeded to ask other questions.  I gave him a dirty look and he walked away. 
Other than that.  No one gave us a second look. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, pest said:

Take my daughter and gf often 

They both love it

I have been to Pattaya about 17 times my current lady friend lives in Pattaya daughter and son both work at the Hilton she has her own hair salon I find Pattaya a pleasant place, if you don't like it go somewhere else.

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, Lucky Bones said:

Hopefully the 3rd party was a girl, not her bf or a ladyboy.????????

Indeed that is correct.

IMO, Thai women are not into sex with ladyboys, and I doubt a genuine ladyboy would have sex with a female. They don't identify themselves as lesbians.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, swm59nj said:

I was dating a Filipino girl about three years ago. We were both living in Bangkok. She was 33.  I was 64 at the time. We went to Pattaya for a couple of days. Staying in a large hotel.  We were having breakfast in the restaurant. 
A westerner.  I believe he had a British accent was walking over to another table. Which was occupied by his two buddies.  They all looked like at around maybe late fifties.
He stopped by our table, smiled and asked where we were from.  I thought this was kind of odd doing this in a restaurant. I told him. He said he was on holiday.  He proceeded to ask other questions.  I gave him a dirty look and he walked away. 

Wow, see why you recall that. Scary! 

6 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Indeed that is correct.

IMO, Thai women are not into sex with ladyboys, and I doubt a genuine ladyboy would have sex with a female. They don't identify themselves as lesbians.

All good then.????????

• Like 1

7 hours ago, swm59nj said:

It's a jungle out there.

33 with a 64 year old.

You are both fair game to the 2 week millionaires.????????

21 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Indeed that is correct.

The ladyboy would do u while you do the gf

17 hours ago, Lemsta69 said:

"Would you take a gf to Pattaya?"

Why not, Pattaya is the real Thailand. If you think otherwise then it's time to lift the scales from your eyes.

So Isaan is fake Thailand?

11 minutes ago, digger70 said:

No I wouldn't, Wouldn't go myself either .

Too many bad reviews to my liking.

I would have thought that is all the more reason to go and check it out.

Hell, I went to Phuket once, but only once.????????

4 minutes ago, Lucky Bones said:

I would have thought that is all the more reason to go and check it out.

Hell, I went to Phuket once, but only once.????????

Phuket is ok. Big island for once only. Ive been 8 times.

57 minutes ago, bignok said:

Only 8 times.  Myself, probably 20-25 times, and 4 or 5 times in the last 3 yrs.

On topic ... Patts, and I really can't think of a reason to go there, or anywhere east of Krung Thep along the Gulf.

Edited by KhunLA

3 hours ago, bignok said:

Noted.

I have made a note to nominate you for the "Phuketian Tourist of the Year" award.

Maybe you will win a prize. Keep your eye on the post.????????