If you were looking for a new relationship today what age gap would you aim for and why?

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

That's the way men are hardwired. It's nature. Accept it.

And even thinking about the options I would also look for a girl up to maybe 25.

Young women are full of dreams. Old women have lots of baggage. Why chose the baggage?

Or in other words: Why would anybody take a 40-year-old if he can have a 25-year-old?

hot-thai-uni-girls-121.jpg.10106aa4f6df6b60b613da183baf7105.jpg

WOW your wife is hot. I can understand why you would copyright her photo.

• Haha 2

Met my first wife when I was 11 and she was 22 , we married when I was 17 and our 1st daughter was born ,

always liked older women until I was 30  as they delivered the goods ,, now at 65 I prefer women in their 30s or 40s

11 minutes ago, liddelljohn said:

Met my first wife when I was 11 and she was 22 , we married when I was 17 and our 1st daughter was born ,

always liked older women until I was 30  as they delivered the goods ,, now at 65 I prefer women in their 30s or 40s

That is a somewhat disturbing tale!

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, jerrymahoney said:

Guys like to come on here and say they didn't come to Thailand for sex because they got "way more than their fair share of sex" in their pre-Thailand life.

Well I got way less than my fair share. And for me, that's why God invented Thailand.

And why did god give you way less than what you think was your fair share? 

Coming back to "what age gap would you aim for and why?"

I wouldn't aim for any specific age group.

I would follow my heart. 

I am now in a happy relationship, and I am not looking for a new one. But I go out and see waitresses, office girls, nurses, doctors, lots of females. And sometimes, especially after I saw some of them a couple of times, I think to myself that she could be a nice gf - if I wouldn't have one already.

Over the time there are a few which would be interesting. And the age group of them is for me maybe 20 to early 30th. 

And some of them, which I met when they were 25, are still interesting with maybe 30. But in average, when they get older, they are less attractive.

So what would I (try to get)? A young one which I will still find attractive in 5 or 10 years. 

30 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And why did god give you way less than what you think was your fair share? 

Reasons both psychological and physical  and leave it at that.

However, when I graduated high school, there were a lot of guys 4 inches taller than me. When I went to the 20th annual reunion, with some of the same guys, I was 4 inches taller than them.

As per age ranges for any long-term relationships in LOS, they've been +/- 30 years.

Edited by jerrymahoney

1 minute ago, GinBoy2 said:

It's funny how we all see things differently.

Me and MrsG have been together over 20 years at this point

Neither of us have the bodies we did back then, but I 'think' because we actually have a spiritual or whatever you might call it relationship, I think she's sexier now in her 50's than she ever was.

I can see a pretty girl in the street, and think, Yep she's pretty, but wouldn't ever trade MrsG for a TikToc obsessed pretty face, with whom I would have nothing in common?

I don't think so!

But that didn't stop you trading your first (or second) wife for her.

2 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

But that didn't stop you trading your first (or second) wife for her.

They are actually the same age.

My first marriage failure was due to too much time away from home with work, nothing to do with looks or age.

Luckily everyone gets on; my American daughters, Thai son, my ex, her bf and my wife.

Weird though it may sound we even all go vacation together

• Like 1

My Thai GF is 23 years younger than me. If she was no longer with me, for whatever reason, I very much doubt I would have any desire to develop a new relationship.

I am open-minded on the age gap. When I was a callow youth, an older woman gave me a great sex education.

1 hour ago, 1FinickyOne said:

where did you go to get the loan?

Hua HIn Hosp. ... having a possible life saving procedure done in October.  At my life expectancy age of 67.7yrs, and supposedly afterwards, possibly knocks off 10% of life expectancy, which I already passed.

So yep ... on borrowed time.  Saying that (and jinxing myself)  ... I feel fine with no limitations.

Missed edit time previous post:  I'm 68

Edited by KhunLA
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, jerrymahoney said:

And it may prove hard to find another girl who thinks the sun shines from your posterior.

ha ha!! - I find this comment, that he has repeated, to be the most offensive comment that I have ever heard someone say in reference to another human being... nonetheless a GF...

I think if I were to be afforded the same horrific view - It would confirm my assumption that this guy is full of shoot... 

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

When I was a callow youth, an older woman gave me a great sex education.

And you were absent on the day when she talked of the basic concept of respect... 

7 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

That's the way men are hardwired. It's nature. Accept it.

And even thinking about the options I would also look for a girl up to maybe 25.

Young women are full of dreams. Old women have lots of baggage. Why chose the baggage?

Or in other words: Why would anybody take a 40-year-old if he can have a 25-year-old?

hot-thai-uni-girls-121.jpg.10106aa4f6df6b60b613da183baf7105.jpg

Cute

• Like 1

7 hours ago, alien365 said:

It's entered my mind recently as my marriage is on the rocks. If I made the split and I was looking for another relationship, I'd go 15-20 years younger. Most likely though, I'd just play the field being honest that I don't want anything serious. I've had enough of nagging, I have no interest in having a kid, and I know I would live a relatively peaceful life being free, alone. 

Yes being alone is great but what about when you get in your 70s, 80s, 90s? Having a dependable younger partner is great as well, especially in a country where you might not speak the language.

Edited by Henryford

9 hours ago, KhunLA said:

At 67 now, I don't think I'd be looking for another relationship, and simply enjoy being single again.

No sense in starting something that won't last that long.  I'm on borrowed time already.

I saw an ad in the New York Times. " Male 97 looking for woman to travel and dine with. Not looking for long term relationship".

Another one "Woman 84, twice married, looking to marry someone to fill out family burial plot."

I think it is better to have someone close than to be alone in your old age,

2 minutes ago, bunnydrops said:

I saw an ad in the New York Times. " Male 97 looking for woman to travel and dine with. Not looking for long term relationship".

Another one "Woman 84, twice married, looking to marry someone to fill out family burial plot."

I think it is better to have someone close than to be alone in your old age,

97yo traveller 555

• Sad 1