Chinese influencer praises Thailand’s VIP experience on elite visa

snoop1130

4 hours ago, Pib said:

No doubt the Elite Visa company paid this influencer.....basically a sponsored video. 

Very likely judging by the timing, just as they're rebranding and increasing prices. Doubt there will be many takers at the new prices if the rumors are true (900k for 5 years, 5 mil(!) for 20 years). I don't know anybody who would pay that, and I do know many Elite members.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, djayz said:

Don't understand what all the fuss is about, I get the same treatment every time I arrive back in Thailand and you don't see me reporting my car preferences. 

Not everyone is into ladyboys though. ????

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

A viral video is currently making waves online, featuring a high-society Chinese woman reviewing her VIP experience while travelling to Thailand using the Thailand Elite Visa.

101% she got this "Elite Visa" <sic> as a perk in exchange for the glowing review

5 hours ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

Very likely judging by the timing, just as they're rebranding and increasing prices. Doubt there will be many takers at the new prices if the rumors are true (900k for 5 years, 5 mil(!) for 20 years). I don't know anybody who would pay that, and I do know many Elite members.

I don't know any including myself either, but some criminals have no problems and in China there are many of them ready to come to the country of corruption.

• Thumbs Up 1