Venereal Diseases / VD

JimTripper

12 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

In 30 years of hardcore P4P...mostly BKK and Pattaya...never once had any problem. ????????????????

Consider yourself blessed, as some have died from one encounter from the wrong partner. And Herpes is almost a given, although some can be carriers, and give it to others, which is not a good thing. And your next P4P can be the one that does you in.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I do count myself fortunate. Two monthlong visits to Thailand in 2009 and again in 2010. Followed up by my first eight months retired here. I was a fat boy in a candy shop … literally. Tried the assorted “candy” short time, university student arrangement, visiting the same girl in Pattaya, dating websites. In the end, I found I wanted to be with someone full-time. I suppose I had been “domesticated” over the years. At any rate, opted for having a Thai partner. Now happily married for six years and counting. Of course, I was fortunate as a bare back rider … the girls were all virgins … obviously (said tongue in cheek). Never any STDs.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, NanLaew said:

You just shush now, you're getting @Celcius all aroused.

Must have hot a nerve that you tagged me in 2 completely irrelevant posts.

I mean.... did it just occur to you that prostitutes you are seeing are having sex for money with every single nationality that arrives to Pattaya?

Big man.... paying to be touched.... in Thailand!

In 18 years here i've never heard of anyone contracting aids or vd.As i live in Jomtien which most people would think as the hotspot for said diseases it has always amazed me.

The most damage my little soldier has accrued has been a few cases of thrush with going bareback.Yes,i know!

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Kinok Farang said:

In 18 years here i've never heard of anyone contracting aids or vd.As i live in Jomtien which most people would think as the hotspot for said diseases it has always amazed me.

The most damage my little soldier has accrued has been a few cases of thrush with going bareback.Yes,i know!

15 years of around pattaya bar ladies.

never caught a thing, about 60% of the time used a condom.

But, one of my mates got HIV in pattaya.

We have drugs for that, and it's just a pill taking exercise.

for him.

But it's for real guys.

Edited by quake

31 minutes ago, quake said:

We have drugs for that, and it's just a pill taking exercise.

Surely it interferes with any relationships he has, both casual and more serious.  Hopefully he has not regressed to old casual habits, that would be selfish and reckless.

45 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Surely it interferes with any relationships he has, both casual and more serious.  Hopefully he has not regressed to old casual habits, that would be selfish and reckless.

It was many years back now, his married in uk with two lovley kids.

all fine.

8 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Are you one of those guys that like to watch other guys grind mechanically in one position like a robot?

There are guys out there that never come into contact with body fluids at all because they are very mechanical and careful when they bang.

Nothing outside the condom ever touches a lady. It’s kind of a robot like gyration with no passion, just a release.

These types could probably not ever catch anything. They tend to know exactly how to apply and remove the condom also.

Edited by JimTripper
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

There are guys out there that never come into contact with body fluids at all because they are very mechanical and careful when they bang.

Nothing outside the condom ever touches a lady. It’s kind of a robot like gyration with no passion, just a release.

These types could probably not ever catch anything. They tend to know exactly how to apply and remove the condom also.

Mr Jim.. maybe time to hang up your morals. And as an afterthought, you seem to know a lot about what other guys do in and out of a condom...some secret stalking maybe?

Edited by couchpotato

12 hours ago, JimTripper said:

Are you one of those guys that just grinds mechanically in one position like a robot?

You'll never know????

12 hours ago, Iron Tongue said:

So your partner always wore the condom?

Con...what's????

• 2 weeks later...