ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

1 hour ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Zero.

It is one of the most densely populated places on earth and the largest age group of the population is 0 - 4.

IMG_4493.jpeg.5ac3af82f7e3fcbb3df2cd78ed472185.jpeg

How many of the 350,000 zero to four year olds do you think Israel will kill?

Which part of the concentration camp that Gaza is would you evacuate 350,000 infants to?

If Gaza is a "concentration camp" how is it that they have the freedom able to procreate so much?  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Lorry said:

Mr Musks app is not what I would quote for anything...

But that's not my point.

I am surprised that the Guardian or the NYT (and others) talk of hundreds of dead.

The NYT is not Arab-owned and doesn't have a reputation for antisemitism.

Both talk about the possibility/likelyhood/whatever that a Gaza missile was the cause - but both don't dispute the death count. 

I have no idea what to think.

Actually, the New York Times and the Sulzbergers have a long history of antisemitism. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, rabas said:

Breaking, 12 hrs ago

Army expert Lt. General Mark Hartley provides a complete explanation of the break up and fall of Hamas's errant rocket that fell on the Gaza Hospital parking lot, precisely following Rabas's earlier AN description.

This discredits many of the deflective posts about big craters and giant IDF missiles.

Army expert Lt. General Mark Hartley his testimony is not in line with the 2 Hamas Operatives audio tape provided by the IDF (see page 97 at the bottom from @BKK Brian).

Corroborating evidence is evidence that strengthens or confirms already existing evidence.

Hamas Operatives are confirming that the rocket launcher was positioned at the cemetery on the right side of the entrance of the hospital (at least 25 meters from impact as per my observation). 

I'm not a rocket scientist, but seeing the Hamas rocket being flared up in the sky at high altitude is impossible to accept with this videotape trajectory that the fuel and or debris felt only a few meters from the rocket -boomerang- launcher on the parking lot of the hospital.

Bombing a hospital with refugees is a serious war crime.

image.png.47ee47cc5431aa79af23ccc695d1eb00.png

• Confused 1

Being completely unbothered by world opinion is a very smart moral stance to take when you are in the business of slaughtering unarmed civilians and babies.

Hamas has exactly the same position, go figure?

And yet, you do not display much angst or rage regarding the Hamas on this topic. Your focus is almost entirely on Israel.

I wouldn't say Israel is 'completely unbothered', but obviously it pays more attention to the opinion of some countries. So far, though, seems like things are bit different on this front, relative to past instances. Past occasions, by this time, there would already be more of a backlash. Maybe this signifies some countries understanding that the Hamas attack was way 'out of line' and that response for it would be harsh. Then there are all them foreign casualties and abductees. Not sure why some posters think that governments should care more for the Palestinians than for their own citizens.

• Like 2

You think it’s wrong to be repulsed by babies being slaughtered?

How amusing that not once did you guys complain about “too much baby talk” when the focus was on Hamas allegedly beheading 40 babies.

🤷🤷🤷

I can't speak for others, but I certainly commented on it earlier.

29 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Army expert Lt. General Mark Hartley his testimony is not in line with the 2 Hamas Operatives audio tape provided by the IDF (see page 97 at the bottom from @BKK Brian).

Corroborating evidence is evidence that strengthens or confirms already existing evidence.

Hamas Operatives are confirming that the rocket launcher was positioned at the cemetery on the right side of the entrance of the hospital (at least 25 meters from impact as per my observation). 

I'm not a rocket scientist, but seeing the Hamas rocket being flared up in the sky at high altitude is impossible to accept with this videotape trajectory that the fuel and or debris felt only a few meters from the rocket -boomerang- launcher on the parking lot of the hospital.

Bombing a hospital with refugees is a serious war crime.

image.png.47ee47cc5431aa79af23ccc695d1eb00.png

Since when was the smoking gun evidence the audio recording when its just a tiny fraction of all the presented evidence?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Oh dear, this is not the school playground, no need to dumb it down any further for you.

You are out of order now. Stop trolling.

You said to me, 'the truth hurts' when in fact there is no truth and you, as usual avoid answering a simple quetion, as you can't , fair enough. I expect an apology is something you find difficult.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, proton said:

Bombing a car park is not so good either, you still desperately want it to be Israel and try to excuse Hamas from doing it with all the real evidence pointing to Hamas. There is even a recording of them admitting it. Time to give it up pal, starting to look a little ridiculous.

It's true, the evidences have been "pointed" to Hamas.

I've just pointed that the evidences are not corroborative. 

Any judge in civil court cases will dismiss your case based on non-corroborative evidences.

The audio tape recording has been labeled as non-Palestinian accent Arab dialogue...

Any judge in civil court cases will dismiss your case based on non-verified evidences.

I agree with you, it looks ridiculous.

9 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

Channel 4 Reporter Challenges ‘Confusing’ Gaza Blast Claims: ‘Israel Has Form When It Comes to War Propaganda’

https://www.mediaite.com/uk/channel-4-news-israel-evidence-gaza-hospital/

They also rubbished the audio recording

“Hamas call this an obvious fabrication,” Thomson said. “Two independent Arab journalists told us the same thing because of the language, accent, dialect, syntax and tone. None of which is, they say, credible.”

Why would Hamas operatives say Palestinian Islamic Jihad instead of shorten version such as Islamic Jihad or simply PIJ and given the small  size of the Gaza strip its unbelievable that one of the operatives didn't know the location of the cemetery and directions were provided on the audio 

.@HananyaNaftali proudly boasted that Israel bombed Gaza’s ah-Ahli hospital before deleting and two minutes later lying that Hamas did it. He works directly under

Netanyahu.

"@HananyaNaftali proudly boasted that Israel bombed Gaza’s ah-Ahli hospital before deleting and two minutes later lying that Hamas did it. He works directly under

Netanyahu."

Fact Check: Explaining a deleted X post that said Israel is responsible for Gaza hospital strike

Hananya Naftali, a pro-Israel social media influencer who has worked as a social media adviser for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, posted on X that an Israeli airstrike hit a Gaza hospital, then deleted the post.

In a follow-up post, Naftali said he shared incorrect information based on a Reuters headline that referred to an Israeli airstrike. That headline and others later changed as more information emerged about the blast. 

https://www.politifact.com/article/2023/oct/19/explaining-a-deleted-x-post-that-said-israel-is-re/

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

"@HananyaNaftali proudly boasted that Israel bombed Gaza’s ah-Ahli hospital before deleting and two minutes later lying that Hamas did it. He works directly under

Netanyahu."

Fact Check: Explaining a deleted X post that said Israel is responsible for Gaza hospital strike

Hananya Naftali, a pro-Israel social media influencer who has worked as a social media adviser for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, posted on X that an Israeli airstrike hit a Gaza hospital, then deleted the post.

In a follow-up post, Naftali said he shared incorrect information based on a Reuters headline that referred to an Israeli airstrike. That headline and others later changed as more information emerged about the blast. 

https://www.politifact.com/article/2023/oct/19/explaining-a-deleted-x-post-that-said-israel-is-re/

bizarre that someone that works directly for  Benjamin Netanyahu relies on media outlet reporting  rather than internal Israeli  government  sources

4 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

bizarre that someone that works directly for  Benjamin Netanyahu relies on media outlet reporting  rather than internal Israeli  government  sources

Netanyahu' social media team often fails like that. Nothing new. Like Trump, Netanyahu surrounds himself with the 'best' people. Loyalty more important than abilities and skills. Most of his cabinet appointments similar.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1