Israel is at War - General discussion (pt2)

CharlieH

9 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Nations have the right to defend their citizens from terrorist acts.

Anyone disagree?

"If you are labelling Hamas a terrorist organization, then you will have to accept the fact that Israel also is a terrorist country" ..

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

Do you believe in you reap what you sow? Sill question really. 

Israel is both one of the world's major arms exporters and a party or accessory to state-organized terrorism in Guatemala, South Africa, and perhaps other countries as well.

https://www.ojp.gov/ncjrs/virtual-library/abstracts/state-terrorism-global-scale-role-israel

Someone should tell the Israeli intelligence services that the Afrikaners lost quite a while ago.

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It's not hard to find an israeli ( ex ) minister that has openly expressed a desire for the removal of all Palestinians from Gaza. The others may not be openly saying it, though some have apparently hinted at it, but I'm pretty sure it's what they want.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/departure-of-2m-inhabitants-solution-for-gaza-israeli-ex-minister/3062579

A former Israeli minister has said the "solution" to the situation in the Gaza Strip is the complete departure of its over 2 million Palestinian inhabitants.

Speaking on Israeli Channel 13, former Justice Minister Ayelet Shaked, said recently that the city of Khan Younis, located in the southern Gaza Strip, would be turned into a "soccer field" with the help of God and the Israeli army.

@thaibeachlovers

Interesting how you focus so much on Israeli politicians' comments, yet almost never mentioning Hamas leaders' expressed views on matters. Almost as if you were trying hard to paint things in a one-sided way.....odd.

• Like 2

Just now, Neeranam said:

"If you are labelling Hamas a terrorist organization, then you will have to accept the fact that Israel also is a terrorist country" ..

Classic deflection.

Do you believe, as a principle, that nations have the right to defend their citizens from terrorist acts?

This is not a trick question, no idea why you are trolling rather than answering.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Apparently the AI can identify that a Hamas fighter is in his home in a residential building and they blow up the entire building to kill one guy.

They only get low level fighters as the leaders are in the tunnels.

@thaibeachlovers

More of your standard issue misinformation. There were quite a few Hamas commanders and leaders (not top tier from the latter, obviously) killed. Reports on such were linked on these topics, Hamas did not deny, and even confirmed a couple.

• Like 2

It's vile seeing western spokesmen trying to skirt the issue of thousands of innocent people being blown up, by using weasel words.

I hope they regret what they did the rest of their lives.

@thaibeachlovers

It is vile to see you (and others) try to minimize Hamas actions which directly led to this war. Same goes for the UN, and some governments.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Most of the people on the planet that know what is going on disagree with you, but you have your opinion, as I have mine.

@thaibeachlovers

More of your co-opting nonsense.

You do not speak for the global community, you do not decide who know what's going on.

• Like 2

No, it's just deflecting.

Bit early to be saying how history will judge this, but I doubt it will be kind to israelis.

@thaibeachlovers

A bit early how? You kept using that nonsense 'history will..." as a closing remarks for weeks when this started.

You're doing it now.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You deflect again.

Gaza was not occupied, that's true, but it was under the complete control of israel which controlled every thing that went into it, and there was a land and sea blockade. In other words a defacto occupation in everything except the name.

I wonder how you would have liked living there. Do you ever put yourself in the shoes of those that you so obviously hate?

@thaibeachlovers

The blockade on the Gaza Strip is in place due to Hamas actions and agenda. It is not that you are not aware of this. Considering Hamas managed to smuggle in quite a bit of arms etc., maybe it wasn't tight enough. Also, the blockade is maintained by Egypt as well, which you often neglect to acknowledge. Quite a twist there - admitting there was not occupation, but doing a full about turn and claiming there 'de-facto' was.

Apparently, in your mind, Palestinians, Gazans, Hamas - they aren't accountable for anything whatsoever.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

@Neeranam

Already discussed and addressed on previous posts. Guess you don't bother to read the topic or even the links your provide, other than the headline.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Morch said:

@Neeranam

Guess desperate times call for desperate links. It an opinion column by a biased, Marxist South Indian politician with neither academic credentials nor global stature is the best you can come up with things might be dire indeed.

Let's face the truth Morch, you criticize all my links, yet continually ask for them. 

The Times of India is a very well thought of publication. 

You are also now saying the United Nations know nothing :cheesy: 

And still refusing to answer questions I ask you. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Morch said:

@Neeranam

Already discussed and addressed on previous posts. Guess you don't bother to read the topic or even the links your provide, other than the headline.

Very little discussion by the other Israeli supporters here on this HUGE bombshell! 

Edited by Neeranam
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

4 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Vile and horrific

7 Hamas terrorists vs 1 Israeli woman.

They are not only terrorists, but also cowards.

Why are these people so stupid ?

Seven men cannot even move one female a few meters without falling over .

Completely disorganised and no coordination and there seems to be no thought whatso ever in their actions .

I have seen it numerous times in their videos , they just seem to run around chaotically and shouting with no direction . 

They act like they are retarded  

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

Let's face the truth Morch, you criticize all my links, yet continually ask for them. 

The Times of India is a very well thought of publication. 

You are also now saying the United Nations know nothing :cheesy: 

And still refusing to answer questions I ask you. 

@Neeranam

I criticize posts which I feel merit criticism. Same goes for links. What you offer often fits the bill, so yes. One can always hope the quality will improve, even if evidence for this is thin.

The Times of India is a rather mediocre newspaper, albeit with a history. The comment was not, however, about the Times of India, but specifically related to the author and his opinion piece. Try to improve your deflections, please, this is almost embarrassing.

I did not say that the UN knows nothing - quite the opposite, I think the UN's relative silence regarding the 7/10 attack and related actions by Hamas is all the more vile because the information is out there, and because these bodies 'know'.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Very little discussion by the other Israeli supporters here on this HUGE bombshell! 

@Neeranam

That is not so, and considering you put many on 'ignore', how would you know?

As for bombshell, huge or otherwise - more like your opinion. Doesn't seem to get that much traction, actually.

7 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Why are these people so stupid ?

Seven men cannot even move one female a few meters without falling over .

Completely disorganised and no coordination and there seems to be no thought whatso ever in their actions .

I have seen it numerous times in their videos , they just seem to run around chaotically and shouting with no direction . 

They act like they are retarded  

I would venture these aren't 'proper' Hamas men. At least not the  'elite' ones. No much semblance of uniforms, not all are armed, even (I think).

Doesn't make the act any better, obviously.

But yeah....kinda lame handling there, could have just tied her up and get going.

4 minutes ago, Morch said:

@Neeranam

I criticize posts which I feel merit criticism. Same goes for links. What you offer often fits the bill, so yes. One can always hope the quality will improve, even if evidence for this is thin.

The Times of India is a rather mediocre newspaper, albeit with a history. The comment was not, however, about the Times of India, but specifically related to the author and his opinion piece. Try to improve your deflections, please, this is almost embarrassing.

I did not say that the UN knows nothing - quite the opposite, I think the UN's relative silence regarding the 7/10 attack and related actions by Hamas is all the more vile because the information is out there, and because these bodies 'know'.

One question, do you think Netanyahu should be fired/tried for this strategic ethnic cleansing plan?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2