No updates on health of convicted former PM Thaksin

webfact

4 hours ago, mokwit said:

Ah yes, Thaksin who in an interview in Hong Kong after his ouster repeatedly said "You have to have rule of law". He obviously meant only when it suited him.

Yes, Indeed. The Thai Government and justice system Lost all credibility, that is , if they had any,....??

But they don't care. They will continue to get away with everything. As long as there's no strong powerful opposition around.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, RobU said:

No updates on health of convicted former PM Thaksin

Hmmm... This is news????

If he is still in the hospital, I'd stand singing! No updates because no one can penetrate the security at his home front gate, people like him DON'T hang around in hospitals if they are not sick!!!

• Love It 1

4 hours ago, nobodysfriend said:

100 days already ... he must really be very , very sick for such along time in a Hospital .

The taxpayer , who pays for his stay , should at least be given a credible explanation for this ... but the truth this time , not another lie ...

Won't happen ...

I ride around with all those conditions and another 4..i manage ok!...however, i did notice he has a drooping right eyelid, which although not life threatening, does need close monitoring which is best done in a clean health facilty with appropriately trained healthcare professionals. :blink:

Edited by tandor
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, worgeordie said:

It's a great pity they don't have investigative journalists here  (I know ,I know they would not last long),

or tv programs like Panorama , to wade through all the $h!t and get the true facts out to the Thai citizens.

if only....

regards Worgeordie 

If they did have programs and journalists like in the west, then Thaksin would be very low on the ladder of prime investigative interest.  

• Confused 1