Lady wants cosmetic surgery

I just wondered how many member have had ladies asking for money for the above.     Essentially she is after a large chest.       I am trying to point out the risks long term and pointed there maybe issues later on in life.    Prices vary a bit .    Promos  starting from sub 10000     to 20000  plus   .   Plenty of clinics.    Some clinics in BKK look competitive.    

Edited by surreybloke
grammer

Thanks for that.    In general I would say If you want busty women go somewhere apart from the far east.     

BTW I have been not been anywhere near walking st in years.   Is it still there ? .     Same applies for soi 6  etc  and  soi cowboy(BKK).     Is Nana Plaza still around ?   plenty of silicon there I guess.  

Actually the saline implants are considered safer but less convincing.     (so I am told).  My investigations suggest  only 2 sizes bigger .    

They are a great improvement especially after having kids suck the life out of them.

But, and it is a big butt, they have to be replaced every ten years or so.

So ask her if she is prepared to get them redone when she is 40,50,60,70,80 and 90.

if she does get them make sure she goes a bit bigger than what she thinks she wants, they always want bigger.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My wife had hers done. If it makes her really happy you should be supportive. It’s a simple yet invasive surgery. Clinics that offer specials suggests they’re not popular hence not good. We went with one of the best in Thailand. No advertising or promos as they’re fully booked. The cost was 150k. You can opt for various brands, material etc which dictates the price. I doubt under 10k to be the total cost. Don’t risk it. 

Edited by AustinRacing
  • Agree 1

Unfortunately, there seems to be some sort of peer pressure amongst some Thai ladies.

A good friend of mine, with a farang husband, kept being told by her 'friends' "Get your boyfriend to pay for some work. Different hair colour, change of nose, cheeks whatever, new breasts" and so on.

Luckily, my friend was very happy with who she was and she definitely did not need breast implants.

There are some bars in Pattaya where more than half of the girls had a boob job.Some look more natural than others. Usually they say they paid around 100k Baht. 

Better a boob job than a nose job, I can almost always tell when a Thai girl had her nose done, looks so unnatural with a farang nose You can't touch/squeeze the nose anymore  , with the fake boobs fondle away  

My wife had nice natural boobs - but wanted more. I said no, but after thinking more about it I realised it was a self-esteem thing - so i changed track and agreed.

The job was done by a good surgeon from a reputable clinic in BKK - the operation requiring an overnight hospital stay. I think it was about 160k. 

She is very happy with the results - (as am I!!)

She also had a minor nose job - which simply involved the placement of a small piece of 'silicon' type implant on the bridge of her nose. This surgery was not very invasive, and has left no scarring - and looks quite natural.

I agree that many Thai women (& LBs) have surgery that makes them look ridiculous, and unnatural. That is more 'hey look at me' surgery.

• Agree 1

On 7/15/2024 at 1:35 PM, Will B Good said:

Wife asks occasionally.....as mine are bigger than hers.....but I've told her no way....stick with what you've got.

HE he, same here , Mine are from my Meds,I told Lady Digger if she want Bigger Ones maybe she can take some of my Meds and see if that works for her.  🙏

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, digger70 said:

HE he, same here , Mine are from my Meds,I told Lady Digger if she want Bigger Ones maybe she can take some of my Meds and see if that works for her.  🙏

Off to check my meds...555

• Haha 1

Well there are stories on which it can go wrong, like ruptured implants or "destroying muscles".

Many have them and are happy. Others change there mind and get it out again, but are emotional of taking them out again.

See youtube experiences.

Some take them out as they get problems with hair loss, ear whistling and other health issues.

They only could prove after they were taken out again, so getting better again.

Of course it can also be mentally, maybe to the negative news about implants. You are happy at first, but then start to wonder.

So many issues are about that. 

However it expanded and now there are also butt implants. And of course botox fillers are populair for the face.

So first your woman can be happy, but later turn to not happy and want them out again. Maybe due to physical or even mental issues.

Look before you leap is the saying. Do you really want it?

In, is easy, 2 cuts and stuffing it in. However out, could be trickier. 

On 7/15/2024 at 3:35 PM, Sheryl said:

Absolutely agree. Clinics are not safe for this. If she has it done (which I don't recommend), should be at a proper hospital.

Some of these "clinics" are staffed by people altogether without medical degrees.

I'm sure there was a story on here of someone dying due to complications in a clinic and no one knowing what to do.

• Agree 1

55 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Off to check my meds...555

Well you can check this list for starters.  🙏

Medications that may cause gynecomastia

Gynecomastia may be a side effect of certain medications, including:

Cimetidine (for heartburn and acid reflux).

Digoxin (for certain heart issues).

Finasteride (for enlarged prostate or alopecia).

Ketoconazole (for fungal or yeast infections).

Spironolactone (for high blood pressure and heart failure).

Thiazides (a class of diuretics).

Phenothiazines (a class of first-generation antipsychotic medications).

Theophylline (for asthma and COPD).

Methotrexate (for rheumatoid arthritis and cancer).

Imatinib (chemotherapy drug).

Substances, including amphetamines, marijuana and heroin, may also cause gynecomastia. Misusing anabolic steroids can, as well.

20 hours ago, frank83628 said:

i'd say she wants them for showing off to others rather than your eyes only

Don't like silicone and stay away from women like this. The ones I had fun with, some other mug like the OP paid for it.

Arabs and Indians will be grateful.

2 hours ago, Celsius said:

Don't like silicone and stay away from women like this. The ones I had fun with, some other mug like the OP paid for it.

Arabs and Indians will be grateful.

Your knowledge of Thai women seems limited to bar girls in pattaya. Does not apply to this case. 

• Like 1

It seems to me that many women have this issue that they think that if they only would look like [insert whatever you like], then everything would be better.

I.e. maybe they have a friend, or an instagram model, with a big rack, and they think that person is admired by everybody (or just a specific group of people). They also want to be admired just like that, so they get an operation. And then? Maybe a few people will comment, but life is not suddenly so much better. So what do they do? More of the same! Bigger size, maybe a nose job, whatever. Just make enough "improvements", and the success will come....

But maybe in reality the situation is that that other person is just not such a bitch, and this is why more people like her. Not because of how she looks.

I think that is what people who want such operation should think about. What do I expect will be the outcome?

1 hour ago, AustinRacing said:

Your knowledge of Thai women seems limited to bar girls in pattaya. Does not apply to this case. 

Only a sex customer would say this 

• Agree 1

Cosmetic surgery can do wonders for a woman's appearance and self-esteem, especially after multiple pregnancies have taken their toll.

Have a real surgeon perform the procedures in a proper hospital. Avoid clinics. Be prepared to pay more than you've mentioned.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Etaoin Shrdlu said:

Cosmetic surgery can do wonders for a woman's appearance and self-esteem, especially after multiple pregnancies have taken their toll.

Have a real surgeon perform the procedures in a proper hospital. Avoid clinics. Be prepared to pay more than you've mentioned.

Very true!

The surgeon I knew told me that once they got good one they won't stop to "augmenting" themselves. And that works wonders! If you can afford it and the surgeon is good >>>> why night?

PS: there's a market of second hand implants from crematoriums. FYI