Aftermath of the Trump Assassination Attempt Staring into the Abyss

Social Media

New facts about the security failure is unbelievable. Apparently the building the shooter was on was occupied by local police. One officer even went  up on the roof but fell down after he was confronted with the shooter. 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

New facts about the security failure is unbelievable. Apparently the building the shooter was on was occupied by local police. One officer even went  up on the roof but fell down after he was confronted with the shooter. 

Unbelievable? There were something like almost 200 cops outside of the Uvalde primary school who sat around waiting while the kid with a gun massacred children. 

Police in the USA have managed to achieve "qualified immunity" and the right to protect themselves first and foremost to the extent where the courts have basically stated that citizens have no right to expect any protection from the police at any point in time. They're more akin to the "Bulls" who were used by the wealthy to go after the working class in the earlier parts of the 20th Century than any of the familiar propaganda portrayals of "Cop Buddy" movies. ACAB.

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, JCauto said:

The article is incorrect. The person who donated to the "pro-Democratic group" is a different guy with the same name who's almost 70 years old.

The only thing we seem to know about this guy is that he was a registered Republican who seems remarkably un-forthcoming about his views and plans compared to most who do something like this. Don't think his personal views are that important, more that any kind of nut in the USA can easily get hold of a weapon and start killing people.

Lots of misinformation out there on this one.

1) Trump got shot in the ear. Actually it was flying glass from a teleprompter that had been struck by a bullet.

2) the attendee that died (rip) died protecting his family. Actually he was only unlucky enough to be struck and killed. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Yagoda said:

The only threat to America are the violent Leninists whose ideology you subscribe to

You need to polish your lure to catch more fish lol 😂 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

Not part of any clan. Dead center in the middle of what was formerly called politics, not insane cultism...which means before Trump, for those you needing it spelled out. Social liberal and fiscal conservative. I have previously voted for both parties, depending on the candidate.

Yes many of the Dems have moved too far left for my tastes, but the right has gone 🦇 💩 crazy and are beholden to a madman dick-tator wannabe. They and Trump are un-American and dangerous. Sadly now all the sane Repubs have been politically ruined because they didn't bend the knee to the cult master...or have flushed their integrity down the toilet and taken that hypocritical knee. It's gross.

I'll take too far left over a dangerous and insane autocrat any day. I'll take my democratic republic over autocratic rule any day. 

OK, still don't think labeling all Trump voters as fools is accurate but get the point you made above. Cheers

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Supporters like you just hate the facts. Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Nothing has change for Trump. He is still the vile, incompetent and corrupt man he was back then. He will still be loved by his supporters but he is not gaining any wider support. Keep dreaming that this race is over. 

OK, nice temperament you possess 🙂  Hate is a nasty trait and as you stated above, history tells an ugly story when hate dominates.  Keep hating and I'll keep listening to both sides because they both have intelligent voices.  To each his own and you keep rolling with the aggression if it works for you.

6 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Sorry buddy, Trump is gonna win and JD Vance will continue the MAGA movement thereafter, so pack your toothbrush for the camp they are going to send you too.

I guess that 'camp' will be concentration camps non-MAGA people will be sent to.  

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

Can't fool the people who booted him out of office after his 1st term. If he was any good, he would have easily be re-elected. 

So true!  Lost by 2.8 million votes in 2016, appointed president over the wishes of the actual voters by the cursed Electoral College.  After 4 years of the worst presidency in history, lost by 7 million votes in 2020.  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, atpeace said:

OK, nice temperament you possess 🙂  Hate is a nasty trait and as you stated above, history tells an ugly story when hate dominates.  Keep hating and I'll keep listening to both sides because they both have intelligent voices.  To each his own and you keep rolling with the aggression if it works for you.

Let stop the hate and violent speeches starting with Trump. 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

Since the debate if you didn't pay attention you wouldn't even think Joe was the president anymore. The good news for him is he is outs if the news cycle. The bad news for him is that he is no longer in the news. Nobody is patiently waiting to hear sime scripted interview he has conjured up played in two minute bits and played when Trump is on the other channel.

Certainly true that entertainment rather than substance is what Americans, overwhelmingly value.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity ~ Robert A. Heinlein

And the Trump cult clan is powerfully stupid. :coffee1:

The classic ANF Poster Boomerang Principle at work again, where the poster unconsciously refers to himself.

• Confused 3
  • Haha 1

I have left wing sympathies on many issues but how vile is it to see a man shot for the left then to try to "shape the narrative to their advantage." Sickening. 

• Confused 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, retarius said:

I have left wing sympathies on many issues but how vile is it to see a man shot for the left then to try to "shape the narrative to their advantage." Sickening. 

Shot for the left? What are you on about?!?

1 hour ago, newnative said:

I guess that 'camp' will be concentration camps non-MAGA people will be sent to.  

You mean like the camps he built, and non-MAGAs he sent during his first term?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

What flashed through my mind, and scared me rigid.......Barron Trump for president!!!!

Well at least so far he doesn't seem very keen on politics and Melania who has disappeared tries very hard to keep him clear of the human stain of his father.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1