Anyone thinking of voting for Trump over Kamala Harris should consider this…

9 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

so you bring her skin colour into it, yet call trump a racist...  when they have a debate trump says something to challeng her and she cant answer, you will be the first to pull the racism card/misogyny card along with walker88, tugger, xylaphoney, chimper, lesscit and king clown transizzard

All he (and the left) does is project. 

37 minutes ago, NickyLouie said:

She's got all the delusional Biden supporters moist AF.

Montell was also tapping that.

image.thumb.jpeg.0141f91aa6cca90fc912a56b1efcdca3.jpeg

Along with Willie Brown.  How else could she of advanced in California politics.

Certainly not by her own merits.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

not sure how these guys can defend this and keep a straight face, but apparently we're the ones brainwashed and in a cult?

I notice only one dare to venture into this thread.

No one takes him or her seriously anyway.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Just another speculation.

Sure, but if it were going to actually be Kamala, Obama would have endorsed her, and Biden would have tearfully resigned from office so she could run as an incumbent. She would also have a few months to pretend she'll be a moderate. 

Bet? 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

But were that true. Sure, the lefties here that just regurgitate what they are told are mostly unhinged and incapable of rational thought, but the ones running the show are cold, calculating and capable of anything. 

It's a machine. The press looked like a flock of birds turning on Biden after propping him up for years. 

Yes, I'd agree with that, but the ones running the show are hidden and for the most part, unknown.

I asked my US friend in Wisconsin why you guys (Trump supporters) are scared to speak up. He said it's dangerous and a health risk to be an outspoken Trump supporter. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Kamala can win!

All the not maga fascist people are energized now.

Trump is afraid to debate Kamala.

He hates the idea of being the convicted felon unhinged slurring dotard that never answers a question next to high energy MUCH YOUNGER black woman PROSECUTOR.

He'll play all kinds of games to avoid it.

Also Trump made a YUGE mistake picking Vance. That was an ideological magarific pick of confidence of having a landslide. Vance doesn't help him electorally one bit.

Now he will truly struggle to win at all. God help us all if he does. 

i noticed you used lower case when typing' black' and 'woman' why was that..i am starting to think you are actually Zeus of trolling rather than actually taking you seriously. nobody can think this way.... i doff  my cap if this is the case!

Edited by frank83628
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

It's a machine. The press looked like a flock of birds turning on Biden after propping him up for years. 

and apart from Jingthing here, hardly anyone mentions it....just move on to what ever you're told to think next....within a few days Biden will be forgotten totaslly and they will be right behind KH, and whomever those at the dnc select next....oh, and,  dont forget...we are the brainwashed ones in a cult.... totally unburdened by what has been..unburdened.🫠💁

• Agree 2

4 hours ago, 248900_1469958220 said:

As someone with no dog in this race I find your level of cope amusing and yet...delusional. The democrat party is in chaos. Harris is a cackling clown. Biden will still be getting his nappies changed in the Whitehouse for another few months....Are you THAT deluded? I mean really?? I will remember your predictions come election day. Whatever you think of Trump, getting shot and handling as he did.....oooooh man, its put a nail in the coffin...the nail was already going in but with the backstabbing and chaos with the dems now....damn. This is going to be amusing...

It's got worse as well.

2 hours ago, mfd101 said:

The on-stage 'debate' between the 2 contenders - assuming there is one - will go a long way to deciding the outcome, just as it did with Biden.

We have a fair idea how Trump will do. Harris is (at least to me) more of an unknown in that context. Her reputation is that she's not much good at coherent argument (surprising in a lawyer, I should have thought). If she can rise to the occasion, she might just lock in a win.

If she can stretch that "passage of time" routine long enough to put the red states into a coma, maybe so.

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

and apart from Jingthing here, hardly anyone mentions it....just move on to what ever you're told to think next....within a few days Biden will be forgotten totaslly and they will be right behind KH, and whomever those at the dnc select next....oh, and,  dont forget...we are the brainwashed ones in a cult.... totally unburdened by what has been..unburdened.🫠💁

Or what might have been......unburdened.  da da

i noticed you used lower case when typing' black' and 'woman' why was that..i am starting to think you are actually Zeus of trolling rather than actually taking you seriously. nobody can think this way.... i doff  my cap if this is the case!

But there was a HUGE YUGE inserted!

Jingthing,  its admirable you are going down with your ship, but seriously man..give up. your own media and politicians have thrown joe  under the bus with regards to his health, he has even stepped (carefully without falling) down himself....you are 1 of a few here that cannot admit defeat....at least save some face and quit embarrassing yourself. save the future ridicule. 

You Tube have just shadow banned this again - I had to go through my posts to find it  - it's the most powerful Trump explainer ever made  - it is the rage of the disposssed , the left behinds , the deplorables, the never were and never will be's the greatest human molotov cocktail in human history. And it will feel good.........

Edited by beautifulthailand99
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

You Tube have just shadow banned this again - I had to go through my posts to find it  - it's the most powerful Trump explainer ever made  - it is the rage of the disposssed , the left behinds , the deplorables, the never were and never will be's the greatest human molotov cocktail in human history. And it will feel good.........

First time I've seen that. Awesome and compelling

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, nattaya09 said:

It is - that's why it's shadowbanned as well Michael Moore got it back in 2016 when everyone else was laughing at the clown. In 2022 as society is collapsing in places - hollowed out by offshoring, financilaistion of the ecomomy (that's you Wall Street) and the billionaire class who have never been richer and the end of pensions,universal healthcare , secure emplyment and a housing ladder you can climb why is anybody surprised that millions have incoate rage and a desire to hurt. It's how empires die  - hollowed out within, barbarians at the gate and a populace angry at being left behind. It will be Trump by a mile yet again. I can  feel it in my veins.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, nattaya09 said:

This time there is a video that some supporters have made that probably hits the spot again - it's a cult for sure but one that has it's roots in pain.21st century fascism - this time as as farce not tragedy, but facist nevertheless.

Harris doesn't even touch the sides of that pot that and Trump is probably for America- that shining light on the hill - the most important President since George Washington and I'm not joking either and nor do I mean that in a good way.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

This time there is a video that some supporters have made that probably hits the spot again - it's a cult for sure but one that has it's roots in pain.21st century fascism - this time as as farce not tragedy, but facist nevertheless.

Harris doesn't even touch the sides of that pot.

Cool story.

nrae5p3wa3ed1 - Copy.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, shdmn said:

Cool story.

nrae5p3wa3ed1 - Copy.jpeg

Of course - 85% of Americans beleive in God and 65% are Born Again - we are not living in a rational world here. He's not Hitler just a bad Mussolini without the talent to get the trains running on time.

8 hours ago, Hummin said:

His AI produced propaganda we recieve daily in social media most likely to come from his propaganda factories. One character often  used is 

You should have mentioned he voted for Biden in 2020.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, GypsyT said:

Now Donald is fighting to keep Biden in the race.

Why?

Because HE is the oldest fart ever to run....

Of course the GOP wanted Biden. They considered him the weakest alternative