Trump And His Feverish Crowd Size Envy

FriscoKid

Well mushroom size expert Stormy Daniels wasn't worried with her 10 second estimation during her "proceeding" regarding his size was she????  🔍 🍄

" LOCK HIM UP, LOCK HIM UP, LOCK HIM UP!! "

Edited by mushroomdave
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, scorecard said:

But who believes the numbers he quotes?

I don't.

I don't believe anything Trump says.  If there was an Olympics for lying, Trump would be a multiple gold medalists record holder.  (just paying tribute to the recently completed Olympics.....555)

Edited by Berkshire
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

I don't believe anything Trump says.  If there was an Olympics for lying, Trump would be a multiple gold medalists record holder.  (just paying tribute to the recently completed Olympics.....555)

....and his gold medals would be just a little bit bigger than all the other gold medals.

• Haha 2

Trump is definitely having issues with arranging rallies now because he doesn't pay. Makes sense that he stages a rally at his own New Jersey golf course this week for free, and called it a news conference because the space is actually too small to be a rally. Plus he doesn't he want to open up his own privately owned space to the public anyway. 

Cities are now wanting money in advance from him before staging rallies (see link below), which could slow things down for him in the rally space.

And what kind of general message does his MO of not paying up send to the American people when a deadbeat, wannabe president like Trump doesn't even pay his own bills?

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-campaign-forced-pay-north-carolina-city-82k-advance-rally-1938769

Edited by RSD1
  • Like 2

Well. I opened this thread hoping to see some of his supporters try a disingenuous rationalization for his actions lately. But thus far they've decided to sit it out which is probably the better part of valor. Or maybe they just refuse to humiliate themselves trying to spin it.

Just his detractors telling obvious truths (gasp!) about his failures.

What fun is that?

Where are his fist pumps and declarations of trashing Harris in the polls?

Edited by RocketDog
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Berkshire said:

Agreed, plus, if another person claimed a highest number of lying medals trump would instantly change the numbers to give himself the medal. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Wrwest said:

I am hoping he keeps deluding himself. I he ever accepts reality, I fear a complete mental breakdown. Please not before we vote in November. Then maybe he will at last find a way out of the 90+ indictments ... incompetent to stand trial.

Do they have good phycologists in Venezuela? 😀

17 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

This is a man who feels tremendous anxiety, very low self-esteem, and is very insecure. He feels the constant need to build himself up, to build up the crowd size, to build up the size of everything surrounding him, to make himself look like a bigger. Most psychologist would agree that this comes from very deep-seated inadequacies. Sizeness, hugeness, everything in his life has always been exaggerated. Frankly I think people are just getting tired of it, his schtick is getting very old. So is he. 

Everything about the con-man referred to as Trump is unlikeable. He's everything wrong with the human animal, all stuffed into one specimen. 

Agree 💯 %. Good post as usual. 👍

And GREAT last line. Hmmm...wonder where that came from🤔

(😊)

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

This is a man who feels tremendous anxiety, very low self-esteem, and is very insecure. He feels the constant need to build himself up, to build up the crowd size, to build up the size of everything surrounding him, to make himself look like a bigger. Most psychologist would agree that this comes from very deep-seated inadequacies. Sizeness, hugeness, everything in his life has always been exaggerated. Frankly I think people are just getting tired of it, his schtick is getting very old. So is he. 

Everything about the con-man referred to as Trump is unlikeable. He's everything wrong with the human animal, all stuffed into one specimen. 

Are you a psychologist?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1