Biden calls for Trump to be jailed 14 days out from the election

riclag

1 minute ago, EVENKEEL said:

That 22 dollar plate of pad thai in the US is way better than Thailand. I agree with the dirty and dangerous part, terrible what 3.5 yrs of Biden has done.

Thai food in the US is better than Thailand?

I can agree with you based on certain experiences. 

51 minutes ago, riclag said:

Lol 20  % of the Nra members are dems. Owning weapons especially Glocks and shotguns are taunted by

the fake moderate, harris/ walz.

Reading your post means that 80% of the NRA are NOT democrats. Would those 80% be republicans or third rate party members?

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

Thai food in the US is better than Thailand?

I can agree with you based on certain experiences. 

We don't have Thai food ofter in the US, always overpriced. Vietnamese and Japanese are our favorites.

• Thanks 1

Just now, EVENKEEL said:

We don't have Thai food ofter in the US, always overpriced. Vietnamese and Japanese are our favorites.

"Ofter".......?

My aunt has been to a Thai restaurant in Ohio, where she lives......😋

23 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Reading your post means that 80% of the NRA are NOT democrats. Would those 80% be republicans or third rate party members?

Gun ownership in the US is a right. Political affiliation matters not.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

The U.S.A. the only country I know that's had a soft landing after Covid,

and whose economy is the envy of the World , low jobless rates,high ,very

high stock markets ,could that have occured if Trump was in charge ,hell no.

All you Trump cultists are going to be crying IF he wins and introduces the

TARIFFS , across the board he promises ,he will the be a puppet of the 2025fivers

who will bring in all their racial policies , and you are going to be looking for

someone to make America great again , after Trump xxxxs it all up, which he

will .

Now IF the Trump looses ,if its a landslide for Kamala ,he will still say he

won...thats a given ,will this lead to another Civil war  in America ?, he has so

divided America , Our politicians in UK ,are just stupid and do stupid things

but Donald is a dangerous man ,and has already shown what he will do ,like

on Jan 6 .....   God save America ....and its not Donald J Trump ..

regards worgeordie

Edited by ElwoodP
name corrected
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

He is not locked up because he has not yet been sentenced.

Trump has not been convicted of any sex offence.

The insurrectionist has been found liable for sexual abuse (as well as being a convicted criminal). Besides, he himself bragged about "grabbing them by the p****" and that means he's an admitted sexual offender.

Lock the swine up!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, riclag said:

Lou many of the left are extremely incensed that Trump has rights afforded to him by the Constitution!

First amendment, freedom of speech ( Go & peacefully protest,and the second amendment, of due process, which was maligned by 4 dem prosecutor and the Doj’s Micheal Colangelo.

https://judiciary.house.gov/media/press-releases/chairman-jordan-investigates-justice-department-coordination-alvin-braggs

All citizens have the same rights bestowed by the constitution. President dont have any special rights if there are impeachable evidences. Trump was impeached twice and should be removed from office. The partisan senates acted cowardly not to remove him. 

Section 4

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, riclag said:

And there you have it!

Thats why many Americans can see right through it when polled.

“Yet, a cloud of doubt hangs over all the proceedings. Only about 3 in 10 Americans feel that any of the prosecutors who have brought charges against Trump are treating the former president fairly. And only about 2 in 10 Americans are extremely or very confident that the judges and jurors in the cases against him can be fair and impartial”.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/only-1-in-3-americans-think-trump-acted-illegally-in-hush-money-case-ap-norc-poll-shows

That’s most probably the Republican point of view. Majority (72%) feel that the judiciary system has acted fairly and some even think he got off lightly. 
https://today.yougov.com/politics/articles/46064-how-is-trump-treated-criminal-justice-opinions

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

All citizens have the same rights bestowed by the constitution. President dont have any special rights if there are impeachable evidences. Trump was impeached twice and should be removed from office. The partisan senates acted cowardly not to remove him. 

Impeachments are nothing more than allegations -- charges. The Senate acts as the court. They didn't convict him.  You can call them cowards.

NOTE: No impeached POTUS (Democrat or Republican) has ever been convicted by the Senate because impeachments are largely political in nature, not criminal.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Talon said:

You're just repeating Leftist nonsense.

1. Trump was never charged with insurrection (but you can call him an insurrectionist if you wish).

2. He lost a civil lawfare case in court that alleged sexual abuse that was never proven, but the court ruled against Trump anyway. Because Trump. No criminal charge involved.

3. Grabbing a woman's genitals may have been entirely consensual. In fact, in that same statement by Trump, he said so.

"And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. ... Grab 'em by the p***y. You can do anything."

1. Yes, I can and will continue to call him an insurrectionist and a traitor, because that's what he is.

2. He was found liable for sexual abuse in a court of law. Deal with it.

3. Yeah, they all consented to Trump grabbing their p*****s. Trump; "Hey, I wanna grab you r p****, OK?" Model/starlet/random woman; "Suuuure, have at it!"

Seriously?

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, Talon said:

1. Losing a civil case is not a conviction. It is a loss in court. Convictions only occur in criminal cases.

2. Any case up for appeal is not complete.

NOTE: Lawfare cases are collapsing because there was nothing there from the beginning. These are not filed to win. They are filed to influence the public. A win would be lagniappe.

On point two here's an example.

Someone convicted of murder gets a life sentence.

Sent to prison for 40 years.

New evidence is found so case appealed and man freed.

The man was a convicted felon for 40 years 

Filing appeals does not delay sentencing and serving sentences.

Again Trump is a convicted felon now and subject to sentencing now.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Talon said:

So you agree with me.  😎 

1. You have free speech.

2. The case was not a criminal case.

3. No one filed suit against or had charges filled against Trump's consensual grabs.

Live Your Best Life. 👍

No, you seem awfully confused. My PM is open if you wanna talk.:thumbsup:

1. I live in Thailand so I have limited free speech.

2. If you talk about the case where he was found liable for sexual abuse, no. If you talk about the case where he was convicted on 34 felony counts, very much yes.

3. Given how hard that would have been to prove I am not surprised. But I'm sure you're right that they were all consensual. I mean, which young woman doesn't wanna get grabbed by the p**** by an old man reeking of armpit, make-up and butt, right?

Edited by Inderpland
  • Like 1
  • Love It 1

41 minutes ago, Talon said:

Impeachments are nothing more than allegations -- charges. The Senate acts as the court. They didn't convict him.  You can call them cowards.

NOTE: No impeached POTUS (Democrat or Republican) has ever been convicted by the Senate because impeachments are largely political in nature, not criminal.

There were sufficient impeachment offences under Article 4 and he was impeached by a bipartisan House. The Republican senators cowardly decide not  to follow the bipartisan House vote to impeached 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Talon said:

Except there has been no sentencing. It is most likely because the lawfare judge (with a daughter embedded in Kamala's campaign and the campaigns of other Democrats) knows that he's on the edge of no return.

But you may continue to hold your beliefs close.

Several things are likely to derail this lawfare case:
- Bragg's unconstitutional criminal liability whereby the jury never had to reach unanimity as to each element of the criminal offenses
- Bragg's usurpation of the federal government's exclusive authority to prosecute alleged violations of federal campaign finance laws
- The unconstitutional gag order Merchan imposed on Trump during the trial
- Judge Merchan's admission of plainly inadmissible, irrelevant, and unfairly prejudicial testimony against Trump
- Judge Merchan's refusal to permit former Federal Election Commission Chairman Bradley Smith to testify as to the meaning and complexities of the Federal Election Campaign Act

Both Bragg and Merchan aren't stupid. They know that this was taken too far; and THEY tapped the brakes hard. Why haven't they jailed Trump in September on the date the judge set if that was the mission and goal? Any intellectually honest person with critical thinking skills can see why.

I knew it was a deeply flawed case, but I didn't realise it was so completely rotten. When Trump wins those two would be a good start for prosecution of those that used the justice system for political ends.

• Like 1