French security forces kill gunmen, end hostage sieges

Lite Beer

RT @piersmorgan: Astonishing > RT @SteveDennis71: VIDEO: Extraordinary footage of police storming kocher supermarket #Parisattacks http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2edu5n_exclusif-france-2-les-images-du-face-a-face-entre-le-raid-et-amedy-coulibaly-lors-de-l-assaut-porte_news

"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - author in dispute.

I cannot agree people sleep peacefully because the citizens of their country will defend it, you do not have to be rough to support your country and protect your fellow citizen.

That's true.

Every man has his purpose in life.

Some need to be protected, while others are protectors. NeverSure and I fall into group two.

• Like 2

RT @piersmorgan: Astonishing > RT @SteveDennis71: VIDEO: Extraordinary footage of police storming kocher supermarket #Parisattacks http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2edu5n_exclusif-france-2-les-images-du-face-a-face-entre-le-raid-et-amedy-coulibaly-lors-de-l-assaut-porte_news

"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - author in dispute.

I cannot agree people sleep peacefully because the citizens of their country will defend it, you do not have to be rough to support your country and protect your fellow citizen.

Sorry, you misunderstand. YOU do no have to be rough. You need to have men ready to do rough violence on your part if necessary. Against Islam nothing else except ultimately education stands a chance. Education that might allow people to ultimately stop believing the insane, impossible things that our religions ask us to believe on faith. Like there are 72 virgins waiting for every Muslim man in heaven. Or, like believing in heaven and hell, even!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by The Deerhunter
  • Like 1

Oh now. Aren't you precious.

• Like 2

How can you disprove Islam's promises Mr. Educator? It's practically impossible...as impossible as disproving karma...'God' etc. We need totalitarian style measures. ..and new governments to implemen them. This or eventual demographic submersion and dhimmihood. Everything else is liberal wishful thinking.

We need totalitarian style measures.

Are you freaking serious?

• Like 1

Funny how the good Muslims never know about the planned terrorist attacks? Its time to send all Muslims to the middle east and close the boarders for say 100 years. Then they can sort out the internal problems and maybe decide if they are part of the humane race.

I think two died before the siege. RIP to them sad.png . For the other two pigs, I hope the 72 virgins they were seeking are all hairy ladyboys. coffee1.gif

let History teach how yo deal with Islam terror

After an engagement with indigenous Muslim troops, where American troops came out ahead, General Pershing reportedly had the moro fighters who were either killed in the battle or executed, buried in a mass grave -- along with dead pigs and drenched in pigs blood.This would mean that they could not enter Heaven, even if they died as terrorist martyrs.

i bet the will miss there virgins

Yes Siree Sir! Let's kill all the Muslims, and eradicate Islam from the face of the Earth. The only good Injun' is a dead 'un! I mean Muslim, whooops! Yeeeee haaaaaa! Come on cowboy!

Yep that is the only way we will be rid of this vile evil ideology called Islam

Yes Siree Sir! Let's kill all the Muslims, and eradicate Islam from the face of the Earth. The only good Injun' is a dead 'un! I mean Muslim, whooops! Yeeeee haaaaaa! Come on cowboy!

I'd say it's more a case of....

Yes Siree Sir! Let's kill all the Christians & Jews, and eradicate Christianity & Judasm from the face of the Earth. The only good Injun' is a dead 'un! I mean Christian/Jew, whooops! Yeeeee haaaaaa! Come on Jihad.

Edited by TSF

Thats whats happening giving every immigrant their nations citizenship. A thing that Thailand actually is good at is that they dont give anyone citizenship( yes some few i know) and can hereby kick anyone out from country if they are not desired. Even if the terroists from France had connections with terroristgroups they could not kick them out from France.

How can you disprove Islam's promises Mr. Educator? It's practically impossible...as impossible as disproving karma...'God' etc. We need totalitarian style measures. ..and new governments to implemen them. This or eventual demographic submersion and dhimmihood. Everything else is liberal wishful thinking.

We need totalitarian style measures.

Are you freaking serious?

I'm afraid he is, Heijo.

Not only him, but post after post on this Forum and everywhere, suggesting that the best way to address fundamentalist intolerance and violence is ... to stop tolerating these people and simply kill them. Massively.

It illustrates the level of 'intelligence' which now prevails among the so-called 'educated' part of the world, and shows where we're headed.

And just how would you remedy the situation? "Education"? Usher them all into a schoolroom (Leave your Kalashnikovs at the door, please!) and give them a stern lecture explaining that killing people is wrong, and to go away and don't do it again?

• Like 1

More like DEAD SKANK WALKING

26 years old, we know about her to have traded in the past year more than 500 phone calls with the wife of Kouachi Sharif, one of two brothers terrorists responsible for the killing of Charlie Hebdo.

Capture-d1ecran-2015-01-09-a-19.44.06_pi

1_pics_390.png

2_pics_390.png

Capture-d1ecran-2015-01-09-a-19.43.31_pi

Capture-d1ecran-2015-01-09-a-19.43.16_pi

In this picture is Amédy Coulibaly who shoots a crossbow.

"Who took these pictures?" Insisted the investigators. "I don't want to tell you," Coulibaly hunted.

Edited by Farang two dot zero