Enraged driver punches, forces motorcyclist to prostrate at luxury car

webfact

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, kotsak said:

I love the definition of luxury car over here.. :passifier: Similar to the "big bike" one.. :giggle:

I must be very fortunate,

I drive a luxury limo that is also a fine vintage machine

A 20 year old Volvo    :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Translated  An old piece of crap, but it beats walking  :smile:

1 hour ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

That's a 30k car in the US  :sleepy:

That's exactly what I was thinking. It seems like the driver got "prostrated" over the hood, when he paid that much for a mini!!!

I guess he just wanted to pass on the favor. 

27 minutes ago, Keesters said:

World excluding Thailand: luxury = the state of great comfort

Thailand: luxury = expensive

I think you'll find that the term Luxury when applied to goods is a worldwide term meaning expensive, desirable and high quality; and has been for as long as I can remember.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luxury_goods

Because of the tax on cars even a mini cooper is an expensive vehicle and therefore fits into the luxury bracket.

I can't believe why there no charges against this spoiled little rich kid??

It's really shown that those poor will alway been bullied by those rich and famous in their country.. there no human right, there only money talks..

If I'm the motorist, the moment he grab my shirt I will put him down

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

2 hours ago, dotpoom said:

My wife says the car owner will lose his good name. . . . I don't think so I said. . . Out of 70000 posts. . . 58000 people like it? . . . . Thai people "do different"  she said. What do u mean I asked. . . If they had seen a man boxing a baby would they have...  "Liked" it. . . As per usual, my question was meet with silence. 

Perhaps what she is saying is that they "liked" the fact this nutjob is now exposed and they like that fact that he will be disliked, if that makes sense, but I do get what she means.

4 hours ago, webfact said:

TV host ‘Nott’ in trouble over alleged assault
By THE NATION

95000872ae7d4f9165c364c11f414e2a-sld.jpe

BANGKOK: -- TV HOST Acharanat “Nott” Ariyaritwikol yesterday sparked anger on the Internet after a clip of him furiously punching a motorcycle rider went viral on social media.

The recorded clip shows Acharanat drag the motorcyclist, Kittisak Singto, by his sweater collar, after he accused Kittisak of scratching the back of his Mini Cooper car. The video shows the TV host punching him in the face a couple of times, and demanding that he prostrate himself before the car.

The incident took place on Friday in Bangkok’s Yannawa district.

According to a local traffic police officer, the 28-year-old TV host and Kittisak decided to settle the complaint filed at Yannawa Police Station on the day, with both apologising to each other and no charges being pressed.

Full story: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/national/30299328

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2016-11-07

I am with the guy holding the man till police comes, but slapping him on the face because of that !! I would kick his ass for such act. And for gods sake what luxury car !!! 

BMW reinvented the Mini as a status symbol, rather than a car of the people like the old (proper) model was. So therefore they are now bought by people who are obsessed with their own status. Basically the same people who have the change their iPhone every six months because a new model comes out. The old Mini is one of the coolest cars of all time, the new model is possibly one of the least.....

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Even if it had been a Ferrari.. the TV host is just a plain joke... On and off camera. I don't think the guy on the motorbike didn't even take him serious. Was more like bitch slapping him in public. 

Should have knocked his helmet over his head or bash it in the rear window of the 'luxury' car. 

2 hours ago, BuaBS said:

The car owner was right . All too often these f...g bikes come near you car , scratch it and drive on . If you value your car , whether ii is a "luxury" car or not , it is hard to keep yourself contained . It's good to put the video up for everyone to see what may ( or should) happen to the hit & runners. Hope the biker has good insurance or let him bleed money to pay for the damage. A repaired car is NEVER the same again .

one thing if bikers are crazy or not and the other if we can grab and hit one of them. This is the first time in my life someone called a mini to luxury car..... Oh, Mr. Bean, you got a luxury car instead of a mini 55555

I saw the original video on Mrs NL's FB last night and thought just another day in LOS. I was surprised to see the puncher on prime time breakfast television this morning with his whole, long-winded very public apology aired without interruption in front of legions of media (see link in above post). As Mrs NL commented dismissively, loads of waiing, invoking love of your mother father and whatever other nonsense these pathetic 'celebrities' need to say to make sure they don't lose popularity. I think he may have had to pay for the bikers broken nose though.

Edited by NanLaew

3 hours ago, asiaexpat said:

Motorcyclists have put scratches and dents on all four corners of my car because they refuse to follow traffic rules and expect very car to to avoid them regardless of their behavior. But violence is not the answer to the problem. Unfortunately, reporting to the police is also useless. I just let the insurance company handle things. 

2 hours ago, BuaBS said:

The car owner was right . All too often these <deleted> bikes come near you car , scratch it and drive on . If you value your car , whether ii is a "luxury" car or not , it is hard to keep yourself contained . It's good to put the video up for everyone to see what may ( or should) happen to the hit & runners. Hope the biker has good insurance or let him bleed money to pay for the damage. A repaired car is NEVER the same again .

I have put various dents and scratches on many cars, including taking out side mirrors as well as rapping firmly on car windows. 

Of course I wouldn't have done that if the idiot drivers would have kept within their own lanes and not straddle the white lane blocking my way unnecessarily.

8 minutes ago, Gweiloman said:

I have put various dents and scratches on many cars, including taking out side mirrors as well as rapping firmly on car windows. 

Of course I wouldn't have done that if the idiot drivers would have kept within their own lanes and not straddle the white lane blocking my way unnecessarily.

I used to do that when I worked as a motorcycle courier.

Then one day I asked myself the question "what if they use their vehicle to fight back?"

1 hour ago, jolive said:

I can't believe why there no charges against this spoiled little rich kid??

It's really shown that those poor will alway been bullied by those rich and famous in their country.. there no human right, there only money talks..

If I'm the motorist, the moment he grab my shirt I will put him down

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

When you can run-down a policeman while in a drunken stupor without being charged, why would you think there would be any consequences for a little prai prostration.

17 minutes ago, Enoon said:

I used to do that when I worked as a motorcycle courier.

Then one day I asked myself the question "what if they use their vehicle to fight back?"

They can't as they are stuck behind other cars. If it was an open road, there would be no reason for me to ride close to them

3 hours ago, JAS21 said:

Unfortunately, here there is normally not much that you can do if a motor cyclist puts a little scratch on your car.

I am truly amazed that they somehow manage to only leave black marks on the side of my car and not deep scratches.

His reaction way over the top though...

Had our car scratched on occasions by motor cyclists as they weave in and out of stationary traffic jam. Very hard to even notice as the do it sometimes - just a little contact with something sharp. But I've never known one ever stop and acknowledge it.

Recently parked near some motor cycle taxi drivers having a break. Returned after about an hour and scratch on the car. Seems like they all raced off after finishing and one got to near. 

Best was sitting in jam outside the hospital when a young guy drove by with his gf on the back. She was swinging her feet and her large platform shoes and kicked the car. When she told him he simply looked back, gave us one finger and shot off!

But you're right. This guy was massively over reacting. Especially as the motor cyclist had tried to catch the taxi who caused it all.