Berlin: Police detain suspect after several killed in deadly Christmas market truck crash

webfact

6 hours ago, Dustdevil said:

I think you miss the point about the Middle East. In Saudi Arabia it's not about Christians having freedom or not. For decades, and long before the first Gulf War with Saddam, The Saudis and Iranians have been fighting Sunni vs. Shia proxy wars such as in Beirut and other places way back in the 1970s; then the seven-year-long war in the 1980s betw. Iraq and Iran, and now in Syria. These two sects loathe each other. I also don't agree that muticulturalism doesn't work. I think what you mean is IDENTITY POLITICS DOESN'T WORK.  Though the density of Muslims in the United States is much thinner than in Europe, it's clear that the Muslim US community is much better integrated into mainstream society than they are in Europe. Knowing that, Angela Merkel the Halfwit decides to let one million unvetted Muslim refugees into her country. Immediately thereafter came the Cologne rapes and assaults, and now this.

I agree with what you are saying about the Sunni and Shia but having lived in the place my point is Christianity isn't allowed to flourish. You can't even celebrate Christmas and unlike in Europe, you shut up or you are out. Obviously in Europe since the mass immigration and before in the last decade or so, the spread of Islam is not only tolerated and accepted but encouraged. The exact opposite in SA. This liberal, lefty view, is that we can all live together in religious harmony is showing that we can't and repeating history from the last couple of thousand years. The suppression of Christianity in the UK and other European countries is happening, trying not to offend others. This is not reciprocated.

This attack today like the others are coming are due to the integration or should I say lack of it. Assimilation isn't happening and Germany, like France and other EU countries will have more of these attacks, sadly IMO.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, DM07 said:

Just one part: "Awful lot of frigging loose cannons about. "

My point exactly- and only few of them are Muslim!

The rest is white, brown, black, from here or there, Christian or Hindhu!

Sane, crazy, flipped out, ticked off OR radicalized!

Many, many, many...are NOT Muslim radicals!

Only Muslim terrorist , crack open heads with big truck tires.

1 minute ago, Laughing Gravy said:

I agree with what you are saying about the Sunni and Shia but having lived in the place my point is Christianity isn't allowed to flourish. You can't even celebrate Christmas and unlike in Europe, you shut up or you are out. Obviously in Europe since the mass immigration and before in the last decade or so, the spread of Islam is not only tolerated and accepted but encouraged. The exact opposite in SA. This liberal, lefty view, is that we can all live together in religious harmony is showing that we can't and repeating history from the last couple of thousand years. The suppression of Christianity in the UK and other European countries is happening, trying not to offend others. This is not reciprocated.

This attack today like the others are coming are due to the integration or should I say lack of it. Assimilation isn't happening and Germany, like France and other EU countries will have more of these attacks, sadly IMO.

Muslims, think religion, before they think country. The world has no chance.

Just one part: "Awful lot of frigging loose cannons about. "
My point exactly- and only few of them are Muslim!
The rest is white, brown, black, from here or there, Christian or Hindhu!
Sane, crazy, flipped out, ticked off OR radicalized!
Many, many, many...are NOT Muslim radicals!

DM07: it will only get worse: Charly Hebdo, Bataclan, Brussels, Berlin, Turkey, Irak, Aleppo...all in the name of God is great.

5 hours ago, RickBradford said:

Utter BS.

The Somali migrant who stabbed a woman to death on a London street was immediately labelled mentally ill, until it later emerged that he was a big fan of ISIS.

Similar mental illness was ascribed to the jihadis who carried out the Chattanooga and Orlando attacks. As it was to the Sydney cafe murderer, and the Nice truck murderer. All of whom were later found to have links to Islamic terrorist ideology. So it was to the man who tried to attack the Israeli embassy in Istanbul. So it was to the Munich train killer. So it was to the attacker of the Canadian parliament.

It's just a get-out phrase which enables PC types to avoid criticising their favoured "religion of peace." 

I've also noticed that most UK news sites won't print comments on articles referring to muslims. Even right-wing press like the DE. You can fill your boots on any other subject.

We're being stitched up by the govt.

So it has just been confirmed it was a 23 year old asylum seeker from Pakistan that entered Germany 1 year ago and probably planned this attack since he arrived. 

This is what you get Merkel !  You asked for it , maybe its about time to find someone else in charge of Germany so we can get rid of the enemies , this is war , but Germany forgot the meaning of the word since Hitler ruled. 

10 hours ago, DM07 said:

What a bunch of absolute BS! The only thing this shows, is that there is always a loose cannon around! If it isn't political or religious terror ( both possible) , it is a guy with mental problems or a dude, who had a really shitty day!
There is no such thing as "absolute security" and just because one guy does something evil, that does not mean, that everybody of a certain group of people is evil, too!
Please do us all a favor and crawl back under your rock!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

You crawl back under yours.

I've also noticed that most UK news sites won't print comments on articles referring to muslims. Even right-wing press like the DE. You can fill your boots on any other subject.

Exactly. When 1 news story is reported by the press in relation to Muslim aggression in Europe, there are maybe 10 more withheld from the public!

1 hour ago, jesimps said:

You've also got to be careful of what you say on some social media sites.

From the video above: How many innocent men, woman and children need to be slaughtered in the street before we address the root cause.

That's exactly what i ask after every new attack. When will it be enough? Probably when it's too late and our freedom is lost to the invaders.

So sad.

Edited by alocacoc

A terrible tragedy for Germany. Thankfully the suspect has been captured without the opportunity to die and be martyred.  Another death nail for Merkel as well and also a real tragedy for the thousands of genuine asylum seekers that will now be turned on by the mob.

It makes it impossible not to view so many of the refugees from Pakistan, Afghanistan and Syria as potentially a threat and they are bound to be blamed by association.

3 hours ago, Johpa said:

You are conflating "loose cannons" with violent ideological radicals, a poor and illogical argument at best.

...and one that is used by the Right all the time, when one of "theirs" shoots up a church, an abortion doctor, a school and...and...and...

Expect the "Wag the Dog Syndrome' soon. It was someone else. even a disgruntled German. As others have said, the free speech and reporting is being surprised. Angela Murkel you will answer for your policies next year. If it was in the 1940's you would be answering at Hindenburg. Sadly the Hague isn't  the same.

Edited by Laughing Gravy

Just now, Laughing Gravy said:

Expect the "wag the Dog syndrome' soon. It was someone else. even a disgruntled German. As others have said the free speech and reporting is being repressed. AM you will answer for your policies net year. If it was in the 1940's you would be answering at Hindenburg. Sadly the Hague isn't  the same.

I fully believe that Merkel and the German government would prefer to let this perp deny it (who me? I was just in the truck by accident!), let him go, blame it on a mysterious escaped perp, and create terror throughout their entire country, than admit it was one of Merkel's invading migrants.

Muslims, think religion, before they think country. The world has no chance.

According to 2013 study by Social Science Research Centre Berlin, two thirds of the Muslims interviewed say that religious rules are more important to them than the laws of the country in which they live.

19 minutes ago, Usernames said:

I fully believe that Merkel and the German government would prefer to let this perp deny it (who me? I was just in the truck by accident!), let him go, blame it on a mysterious escaped perp, and create terror throughout their entire country, than admit it was one of Merkel's invading migrants.

That's what I am saying!

17 minutes ago, LammyTS1 said:

According to 2013 study by Social Science Research Centre Berlin, two thirds of the Muslims interviewed say that religious rules are more important to them than the laws of the country in which they live.

The same as the survey in the UK. I would suggest that this is the same across Europe. Can anyone see a pattern here?

9 hours ago, bark said:

Bad = Driving a big truck over innocent people,  breaking bones, and crushing their heads !

It is terrorism for dummies, the most effective because very basic and can be implemented in a few minutes. Needs no training or skills, needs no suicide volunteers, needs no money.... can happen anywhere, anyday

A terrible tragedy for Germany. Thankfully the suspect has been captured without the opportunity to die and be martyred.  Another death nail for Merkel as well and also a real tragedy for the thousands of genuine asylum seekers that will now be turned on by the mob.

It makes it impossible not to view so many of the refugees from Pakistan, Afghanistan and Syria as potentially a threat and they are bound to be blamed by association.

Apparently there are serious doubts about the identity of the perpetrator. It is quite possible the wrong man has been arrested.

Sent from my ROBBY using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

15 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Apparently there are serious doubts about the identity of the perpetrator. It is quite possible the wrong man has been arrested.

Sent from my ROBBY using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

Many news channels now reporting that the German police say they have arrested the wrong man and that the perpetrator remains at large and could repeat the atrocity.

1 hour ago, LammyTS1 said:

Not sure, but i think you agree with me :)

2 hours ago, Nemesis7 said:

its sad to see how people are doing racial profiling without being sure. Even the German authorities arent sure yet.

Sorry to say, but I'm sure.

If it looks like a Duck, walks like a Duck, " It's a Muslim Terrorist".

You need to see the Light.