Butt naked farang lets the western side down in Pai!

webfact

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, puukao said:

You are saying I am drunk???!?!!

This is a personal attack and you should be BANNED IMMEDIATELY

You could always read the post properly! Now quote where I said you were drunk!

Looks as though you have an oversized ego.

"He said: "And that is not all. Some foreigners are walking down the main street in Pai in bikinis. I know it is a tourist area but there are temples all around there."

default_biggrin.png

Tourist season is here and what do Thai's love above all other things. To feel outrage, to believe someone somewhere is disrespecting Thailand, to join together in righteous indignation and loathing egged on by the media and all three political parties that have held office since 1997. It’s a national sport and so much fun !!

And where will this all lead to ... basically tourists get tired of it and stop coming, tourists numbers fall and the TAT has to try and find new tourists. Hmm, Maybe under some rocks in Greenland …

Before our resident Troll teamers joins the fray to denounce low life tourists and the disrespect,  my country has the same tourists and they do stupid things, however the media does not ram it on the television and the front pages of papers and internet. It is generally thought that other news is more important than what numbnuts are doing on vacation.

Until Thailand realizes this fact, tourist numbers will continue to drop - my bet is it is too much fun too stop and thai culture gets too much milage on finding disrespect to put the brakes on it. 

I agree with the Thai. This is their country and they don't need to swollow everything from idiotic foreigners who show their white ass.
A kick out of the country with a strong army boot up their butthole would be fine.

Sent from my SM-N916S using Tapatalk

19 hours ago, LomSak27 said:

"He said: "And that is not all. Some foreigners are walking down the main street in Pai in bikinis. I know it is a tourist area but there are temples all around there."

:D

Tourist season is here and what do Thai's love above all other things. To feel outrage, to believe someone somewhere is disrespecting Thailand, to join together in righteous indignation and loathing egged on by the media and all three political parties that have held office since 1997. It’s a national sport and so much fun !!

And where will this all lead to ... basically tourists get tired of it and stop coming, tourists numbers fall and the TAT has to try and find new tourists. Hmm, Maybe under some rocks in Greenland …

Before our resident Troll teamers joins the fray to denounce low life tourists and the disrespect,  my country has the same tourists and they do stupid things, however the media does not ram it on the television and the front pages of papers and internet. It is generally thought that other news is more important than what numbnuts are doing on vacation.

Until Thailand realizes this fact, tourist numbers will continue to drop - my bet is it is too much fun too stop and thai culture gets too much milage on finding disrespect to put the brakes on it. 

Excellent point.  In a country of 70 million people, the fact that stories like this even make the major news sources shows what small minded things interest the locals.  I live in a city/county of 2 million people.  If I ever saw this story in my local newspaper I would think they had run out of news.  

10 hours ago, mpyre said:

But (pun intended) this isn't Germany or Scandinavia...this is Thailand...what don't you understand about that? We are guests, so please act like one. 

Ohh, the "We are guests" brigade showed up again.

If you read my post again you maybe understand that what it is about, not that "this isn't Germany or Scandinavia... this is Thailand ( as you think )

It's about some of the upper class Thais (the resort owner) Victorian era morality, double standards, hypocrisy, and xenophobic behavior.

Interesting how the story refers to the "Temple" as a moral compass for people. Considering there are many reports of orgies and drug use going on in many Temples across the country. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but this story shows hypocrisy has no shame!

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, Shawn0000 said:

Culture that needs law to prevent it from changing?  Cultures don't state things, people do.  But yes, probably best to learn to live like a Thai, in constant fear of prosecution unless you toe the line.

Make it more easy for you. This farang is doing things that is for nudist camps. That´s easy enough to understand without complicating things too much?

1 minute ago, Get Real said:

Make it more easy for you. This farang is doing things that is for nudist camps. That´s easy enough to understand without complicating things too much?

It probably wasn't that bad, there wasn't a Thai flag in sight.

2 hours ago, Get Real said:

Blindly going along with someones insistence that somethings are only for some places, would be called "toeing the line", is that simple enough for you?  By the way, in most countries the person taking the pictures and publishing them online would be the one getting prosecuted, not the ones skinny dipping.

5 hours ago, Daryle said:

Interesting how the story refers to the "Temple" as a moral compass for people. Considering there are many reports of orgies and drug use going on in many Temples across the country. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but this story shows hypocrisy has no shame!

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

That is not hypocrisy, that would require those particular misbehaving monks to have made that reference themselves.

On 1/11/2017 at 6:24 AM, LomSak27 said:

Fortunately, Thailand is not like your country. I entirely agree with Thais who feel outrage at this sort of behaviour. It doesn't need these kind of tourists and people like you. And contrary to what you say, more and more tourists are coming to Thailand. It is more likely that you are the resident Troller, with your anti Thailand remarks which provoke a lot of decent foreign residents here.

53 minutes ago, gamini said:

Fortunately, Thailand is not like your country. I entirely agree with Thais who feel outrage at this sort of behaviour. It doesn't need these kind of tourists and people like you. And contrary to what you say, more and more tourists are coming to Thailand. It is more likely that you are the resident Troller, with your anti Thailand remarks which provoke a lot of decent foreign residents here.

Yes just sneakily filming the bathing farang couple in the river and then uploading it Online and complain and gossip about them on the internet is much more respectful behavior.

Bikinis and budgie smugglers belong on the beach, nowhere else. I do not want to be next to you in Big C with you dripping sweat over the food I would have purchased had you not been there. Up to a few years ago topless men in Phuket Town were fined for being improperly dressed- there's a time and place for it.

I am all in favour of topless women on the beah with certain limitations- their chests must be bigger than their bellys, they should not look like two leathery bananas and no one over 40 please!

Edited by Psimbo

juvanere cream In addition to these remedies, you would want to use my favorite Anti Aging eye cream that could slow about the appearance of wrinkles. Really should look for that ingredients Eyeliss, CynergyTK and Phytessence Wakame.Do really want to a good inexpensive air filter? Many skin care reviews suggest using an egg and applying the egg white on encounter before you are sleeping at day. The egg white can a person to get a face masque. Their web page says that the product was crated by a team that included naturopaths, dermatologists, too as cosmetologists. Here is really a closer in this acne treatment, what works, and more.
http://platinumcleanserinfo.com/juvanere-cream/

Best use for an egg is, fried with chips and beans .
[emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

3 hours ago, Shawn0000 said:

Blindly going along with someones insistence that somethings are only for some places, would be called "toeing the line", is that simple enough for you?  By the way, in most countries the person taking the pictures and publishing them online would be the one getting prosecuted, not the ones skinny dipping.

So then you just solved the problem with the work namned paparazzi. Just take them all to court. Are you serious? Just gave me a good laugh, though. Thanks a bunch!

8 minutes ago, Get Real said:

So then you just solved the problem with the work namned paparazzi. Just take them all to court. Are you serious? Just gave me a good laugh, though. Thanks a bunch!

Sorry to ruin your laugh, but I said in most countries, you might note that paparazzi photos do not come from all countries, that is because of their laws, counties such as Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Japan, Norway, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Switzerland, and many many more, do not allow the publishing of a picture taken in a public place without the persons consent, in fact in many countries it is illegal even to take a picture without consent.  And this is assuming that this incident happened on public land, had it of been private property then even more countries would forbid the pictures being published.

The resort owner near the scene said

I know it is a tourist area but there are temples all around there.

"Someone needs to talk to them and tell them to cover up and show some respect".

Obviously he's never been to Pattaya, or Soi Cowboy. Thais should grow up and chill. Mai Pen Rai. Hypocrites.

Maybe the guy is from one of those countries where the men like to wear a thong as a swimsuit amd not actually naked. I bet in Pai I would have no problem picking up a hooker. The hypocricy in this country.

What hypocricy? If it is allowed in a bar in certain areas, doesn't mean everybody can show his ass everywhere..

Sent from my SM-N916S using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Shawn0000 said:

Sorry to ruin your laugh, but I said in most countries, you might note that paparazzi photos do not come from all countries, that is because of their laws, counties such as Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Japan, Norway, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Switzerland, and many many more, do not allow the publishing of a picture taken in a public place without the persons consent, in fact in many countries it is illegal even to take a picture without consent.  And this is assuming that this incident happened on public land, had it of been private property then even more countries would forbid the pictures being published.

Thanks for the education. Tell that to all Facebook pages. However, it wrong to stand naked swimming or taking a bath where other people can se you and take offense. You just can´t change anything on that point.

Normal people knoe how to behave, and that man just ain´t one of them. Just the kind of people we don´t need here.

On 1/10/2017 at 6:24 PM, LomSak27 said:

LOVE your post...only wish tourist numbers would really drop dramatically. NOTHING seems to effect this country. Not political unrest, coups, violent and destructive protests, airport closure, major thoroughfare blocks, Thainess, ignorance, price gouging, floods, droughts, scams, dengue fever scares, blatant violence and hostility toward foreigners, police corruption, political corruption...and on and on. NOTHING stops the masses. They just keep swarming in...:sick: