What do you miss about western women that you find difficult to get from a Thai woman?

Csaw

22 minutes ago, kenk24 said:

Well, good for you - how nice to maintain the gift of wonderment - - and at your age... I have been here a long time and do not often get a chance to meet Westerners of either stripe... but how kind of you to seek out shortcomings from my honest posting... 

how old am i by your reckoning?

also interested in understand what exactly you mean by "i have been here for a long time".

as for your honest posting, i have met many sincere bigots, misogynists, homophones,  religious zealots and even flat earthers over the years.

sadly their sincerity doesn't make them or their beliefs any easier to stomach .

Edited by HooHaa

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Thai Ron said:

I've got the gold but some of us prefer women who genuinely like us as opposed to the contents of our wallets.

If you don't mind your girl's interest being focused on your money, that's up to you.

Haha delusional see is she likes you if you were poor. No doubt she's decades younger than you?  I find it kinda sad old farang think these young girls would choose them if they had a choice.

Edited by LannaGuy

2 hours ago, bazza73 said:

How can you tell they genuinely like you? How can we know you've got the gold?

Well, put it this way.

Unlike you, my relationships with women haven't made me bitter or left me licking my financial wounds.

I've got fond memories and enduring friendships with most of my exes.

Can you say the same or, more likely, do you choke with bile every time you think of yours?

The way I see it, there's a reason you have such a contemptuous view of Western women and your attitude towards them is at the very heart of it.

While one can never be 100% certain of another's feelings unless they're a mind reader, there are clues that anyone with more than an thimble-full of intuition can spot.

Suffice it to say, I don't pay a single satang for my woman's affections (she's an architect) but, frankly, I have no inclination whatsoever to prove my financial worth to you.

1 hour ago, transam said:

So you honestly believe it's your hansumness and not the gold you purport to have....?

Now where have I heard that before......:whistling:....singing-in-the-rain-smiley-emoticon.gif.2c88042280d7a8af2f77bfc16d2c9e7f.gif

Says the original "pay boy".

I find it tremendously amusing how you pay boys like to imagine that if you're paying, everybody else is paying too.

Stop the payments for a few months and you'll be singing a different tune.

6 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

Well, put it this way.

Unlike you, my relationships with women haven't made me bitter or left me licking my financial wounds.

I've got fond memories and enduring friendships with most of my exes.

Can you say the same or, more likely, do you choke with bile every time you think of yours?

The way I see it, there's a reason you have such a contemptuous view of Western women and your attitude towards them is at the very heart of it.

While one can never be 100% certain of another's feelings unless they're a mind reader, there are clues that anyone with more than an thimble-full of intuition can spot.

Suffice it to say, I don't pay a single satang for my woman's affections (she's an architect) but, frankly, I have no inclination whatsoever to prove my financial worth to you.

And plays a....:violin:

4 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

Says the original "pay boy".

I find it tremendously amusing how you pay boys like to imagine that if you're paying, everybody else is paying too.

Stop the payments for a few months and you'll be singing a different tune.

So how do you know "stop the payments and".....Tell all...great.gif.06849c78f8a4a388e0c22e2d92288e3e.gif

1 hour ago, kenk24 said:

and a part of the reality is that we are not just one thing or the other - it is not easy or necessary or maybe not possible to separate out the reasons we might be attractive... I would say that there is quite a bit of evidence out there that shows that success, in this case evidenced by an accumulation of funds, can be an attractive addition to one's character. The year Lee Iacoca turned around Chrysler, he was voted sexiest man alive - if he were wearing a hard hat and working the line, he probably would not have been able to get a date on Saturday Night... we are all more than our looks - and not to say money is everything as I have friends with pleasant personalities who do just fine w/o a lot of money... it is just another factor, we are all packages. 

I don't disagree with that at all but - contrary to Thaivisa folklore - younger Thai women do not prefer men old enough to be their fathers or grandfathers.

They're in it for the money and anyone thinking otherwise is lying to themselves.

Good on those who accept that and don't give a toss either way. 

1 hour ago, LannaGuy said:

Haha delusional see is she likes you if you were poor. No doubt she's decades younger than you?  I find it kinda sad old farang think these young girls would choose them if they had a choice.

"No doubt", you say?

What's that assumption based on?

How do you know how old I am?

On 10/8/2017 at 9:32 PM, bazza73 said:

I think you would find by statistical analysis the roof over their head is either provided by a male partner, or both are paying off the mortgage. Most of the women who own the roof over their head outright achieved it with the help of a divorce lawyer.

Seriously....This forum needs more female mods, so that they can ban you.

8 minutes ago, transam said:

Is Thai Ron a bird....?...:stoner:

No this is what you want everyone to think your wife looks like.

Dream on, payboy; that Brexit-crushed state pension of yours woouldn't even stretch to her sunglasses

Edited by Thai Ron

2 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

The sociological feminization of men only succeeds when men become it's advocate.

Discouraging freedom of expression is core element of indoctrination.

LOL

Is that this week's meme for the "Weak Men's Lives Matter" Facebook group?

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 12:12 PM, smotherb said:

, but the majority I have seen could eat an ear of corn through a chain link fence and not even have their vision obstructed by the links.

I have no idea of what you mean by that, but I was in London for over 10 years and the only women I found attractive were from other countries. Luckily they have a large Chinese population there.

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 12:32 PM, Si Thea01 said:

Where I am there are quite a few out exercising everyday, walking, running, riding a bike, which causes my heart to flutter, especially when they are in their 20's and wear those short, shorts.:shock1: :wai:

There is absolutely no way a western woman could beat a cute Thai girl wearing short shorts, with those lovely smooth coffee coloured pins and that long black hair down to her waist. Not for nothing have western men been flocking to the exotic Orient for centuries.

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

There is absolutely no way a western woman could beat a cute Thai girl wearing short shorts, with those lovely smooth coffee coloured pins and that long black hair down to her waist. Not for nothing have western men been flocking to the exotic Orient for centuries.

Just a shame it took you until you were old and grey to appreciate and then pay for it.

4 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

Just a shame it took you until you were old and grey to appreciate and then pay for it.

Perhaps, but I was far from old when I first happened upon lovely Siam, and pay or not, I spent many years appreciating how lucky I was to have found it before it was too late to enjoy.

Like they say, I spent a lot of money on wine, women and song, the rest I wasted.

:wub: x a million.

55 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

I don't disagree with that at all but - contrary to Thaivisa folklore - younger Thai women do not prefer men old enough to be their fathers or grandfathers.

They're in it for the money and anyone thinking otherwise is lying to themselves.

Good on those who accept that and don't give a toss either way. 

The secret to enjoying Thai women is to not care if they are in it for the money, but to enjoy being a hansum man, cause it's never going to happen back home, except for such as the late, great Hugh Heffner, and he never had a problem getting as many DDG burds into his bed as he wanted even when he was long past his sell by date. Mind you, that says more about them than it does about him, donchathink?