sipi

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, transam said:

So tell us how POTYis rigged...You seem to have ALL the info...Go for it..great.gif.6b637b8400f8a1a2cfa167bef60bd5a5.gif

I got information. I got such totally great intelligence on how the mainstream posters are just so totally fake...

8 hours ago, Scott said:

It's a good suggestion, but unlike Time Magazine, Thaivisa does not have a shortage of prestigious, exceptional members!

I'll bring it up with those further up the chain of command.  

If they're going to recognize the 'Trolls' and the 'Report Buttoneers', then they simply must include those other contributors with a life-deficit, the 'Ignore Users'.

1 minute ago, NanLaew said:

If they're going to recognize the 'Trolls' and the 'Report Buttoneers', then they simply must include those other contributors with a life-deficit, the 'Ignore Users'.

I think that's poorly phrased, but for the record, I think you are officially nominating

IGNORE USERS

for 2017 Poty.

6 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Blimey the campaigns are gathering pace. I await for the first scandal to appear and dirt begin to be dished. 

When Thaivisa sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people...

Just now, baboon said:

When Thaivisa sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people...

Yeah, yeah,... we already cracked onto your modus operandi. Big league!

1 minute ago, baboon said:

Thank gawd you mentioned me at the end....classic-guitar-smiley-emoticon.gif.8deda2e0c33ccdfd90dfe59d5c7e8926.gif

7 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I think that's poorly phrased, but for the record, I think you are officially nominating

IGNORE USERS

for 2017 Poty.

Yeah... because they don't have a clue (what they're missing)!

Edited by NanLaew

Man ! this is turning out better than Trump/Clinton [emoji51]

1 hour ago, simoh1490 said:

How about we put all the names in a hat, pick one tonight, award the title to Carlyai and save everyone the pain?

Hold the press! I nominate JAG. Great guy, tremendous guy, believe me.

7 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

As far as I can tell nominations have dropped significantly this year. Of course no one is organizing it this year as far as I can tell.

Hopefully we will get some drama going at some point.

As far as I can tell, you are volunteering to organise the whole shebang. Well done and good luck.