Harry and Meghan sign with A-list agency to hit the speaking circuit

webfact

1 minute ago, colinneil said:

You disagree? Bit lame dont you think,

It is a statement of fact - it is neither lame nor... not lame.

2 minutes ago, colinneil said:

you are basically calling most members on here racist.

I don't believe that most TV members have articulated their opinion of Markle either way, so your point is laughably hyperbolic. 

4 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Yet most of us are in fact married or are in a relationship with coloured ladies here.

So how the hell can we be racist?

Jim Davidson had a mate called Chalky - how could he ever be called racist?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, sungod said:

No in short.

No one mentioned skin colour until you brought it up. Why play the race card?

This is not a new topic on these boards or on social media in general, and the implications I suggested were not floated by me in the first instance. The appalling way she has been treated by the British press and the stark difference in treatment she has received from it compared to her sister in law is well documented. 

Going through the reams of abuse dished out on this thread and all the previous ones that have gone the same way, there is a consistent dearth of anything close to justification for her treatment, so I am more than happy to be educated as to why she merits such abuse. Tangible things only please.

10 minutes ago, sungod said:

If she was white CoE, you would have turned it into an anti monarchy/privileged thread. But, oh, how so convenient for you......

I must be honest in stating that I have never, before, noticed your name or avatar so I would never be so bold as to predict your response to any given subject. I am surprised that you are so confident in your prediction of my response to your imaginary scenario. I am humbled to have made such an impression upon you. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, VocalNeal said:

I've heard Beckham is a nice guy as well?

There's still a noose hanging from a lamp post in Northumberland Park. Spurs fans have long memories; they have to have.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, simon43 said:

Unlike the lefties and snowflakes, who see racism (ie, whites discriminating against blacks - it can never be the other way round, can it?) at every turn, I simply see people for what they are.

I see it different! I see people who allow themselves to be manipulated - invariably they will be the last to realise that - if they ever do!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

I am surprised that you are so confident in your prediction of my response to your imaginary scenario. I am humbled to have made such an impression upon you. 

No impression, at least not long lasting or favorable. No need to flatter yourself ????

• Like 2